POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meh, tell me when he's not expected to take another breath. something I can get excited about.

Trump is nostradomas. Who knew? Is pretty wild how many of his past tweets come true.
Behind the virtue signaling it is all about power.

DcoVvW8WsAIcq6q.jpg

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...rbullying-booklet-apparently-plagiarized.html

the WH needed Melania to make some kind of public appearance so they slapped another plagiarized Obama document in her hand. she obviously gives 0 ****s about her husband now.
If she used one word or a similar meaning which deals with bullying then to you guys she plagiarized. If she wears a dress made in China, Africa, Taiwan, Mexico etc....it is cultural appropriation. If she wears a dress or clothes made in America she is a racist. The only thing you guys on the left have is made up BS. The Trumps are kicking ass so much out there you guys need to keep your base in line for any chance come November. The funny part is, you are too dumb to see how they are stringing you along.

Idk how many of you keep up with twitter but this mega douche and his brother are like many, who try to gain fame by being anti Trump and hardcore Dem. Anyway, he and his brother ran a Bieber fan account for years to get followers and now he’s a “political genius.”

Lol

I've been a level 5 teacher my entire career. I told my new principal that I have a life apart from education, and being balanced is what allows me to be successful. Teachers who overthink it are more likely to get overstressed. You spent all that time preparing a lesson and it didn't go well? You spend your spare moments gossiping about other teachers? You fill your summer with PDs and then regret it when late July rolls around?

Those are the kinds of teachers who burn out. Or are just miserable to be around.

A couple weeks from now I'll be free to wake up around 7:00, get stoned, drink iced coffee, and browse record stores. By the time August rolls around, I'll be ready to get back to work.

Funny...today my principal asked me to join the leadership team. I told him I'd think about it. Don't want more responsibility and he knows that...but I might just do it.

You wouldn't fire me. You'd LOVE me, bro. Believe me.

You may be right as long as your kids perform at a high level, that you teach the truth and that my test scores go up. That's all that matters. If you're that good a teacher, you obviously don't believe half the crap you post....Now I've got your number. You just like to "inflame". Now that the cat's out of the bag, go ahead and tell us how much you admire Pres Trump and his noble causes.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Do you guys just follow alt-right/extreme conservative twitter accounts? Or do you frantically search for simple minded hashtag related tweets no matter who posted the meme? Zero thought into whether it’s accurate or sane?

Asking for a friend.

Do you guys just follow alt-right/extreme conservative twitter accounts? Or do you frantically search for simple minded hashtag related tweets no matter who posted the meme? Zero thought into whether it’s accurate or sane?

Asking for a friend.
You need to ask your hero Platinum, he post more hard line liberal/leftist crap by himself than everyone else does combined. That does not seem to bother you though so, hypocrite much? Yes, yes you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT