POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vegas PD failed to convince Vegas Supreme Court to allow the department to withhold evidence from the public. Body cam footage of the SWAT team entering the hotel room was just released today. Look for more video, audio, documents to be released soon.

Sad of you that I continue to be on your mind. Very sad...

Like you pathetic people are still on Russia, collusion, stormy, lies, Democrats being shady as shit? Cheating the system for Hillary? Sending money to Iran in the biggest scam of maybe ever?

No I just want to beat sense into stupid people.

Like you pathetic people are still on Russia, collusion, stormy, lies, Democrats being shady as shit? Cheating the system for Hillary? Sending money to Iran in the biggest scam of maybe ever?

No I just want to beat sense into stupid people.

I’ll be back in KY at some point this year. You can try beating some sense into me. That would be interesting.

Reactions: screwduke1
11b167c3d64cd96569df1f6893a0077149e399db03340e9478623bf5fbbd573c.jpg

The released prisoners won't get nearly enough press as it deserves. This should be a unified non-partisan issue with the left holding Trump's nut sack all the way to the meeting w/ Kim.
from what I gather the media & the WH is being careful with this one because they aren't released yet. They are in the NK capital being "re-educated" on how awesome their stay was at the NK 5 star hotel. if the summit negotiations some how fall apart they will get shoved back in a dark hole.

from what I gather the media & the WH is being careful with this one because they aren't released yet. They are in the NK capital being "re-educated" on how awesome their stay was at the NK 5 star hotel. if the summit negotiations some how fall apart they will get shoved back in a dark hole.

"From what i gather"

I love every stupid post you make

Can you find me a single instance where I've posted a link in this thread? I seriously cannot recall.

Trump is 100% transparent when he speaks and tweets. For that, I am HUGELY thankful. BIGLY, even.

I don't need to consult a third party in order to stay informed or form an opinion. I can hit up Youtube and watch damn near every rally speech/press conference/etc. this dude does.

I don't need outlets like CNN or Fox to know that our president is a freaking moron.

I can tell you're out here watching cable TV news. LMAO!!!! Bum life.

So tell me - do you throw on CNN, get mad and shake your fist at the TV, then change it to Fox News and nod approvingly? Or is it the reverse order? Tell me how to watch TV, bro. All I know is basketball (Cats and the NBA) and the occasional Titans/UK football game. That damn television is useless to me apart from sports.
Selective memory, the go to defense for liberal morons. You prove my point of you and your boyfriend Platidumb.with your I don't remember. The Hillary, Obama, Billary, Pelosi, Warren, Reid, Waters, and the list goes. I can't recall. In the words of Walter "Dumb Ass"

My favorite thing about the left is their going nuts about Fox News. Fox. The only network out there that isn’t a PR firm for the Democrats. They yell this stuff with no self awareness to analyze how their networks and publications are not critical of the left at all. This is the group who has become an apologist for corrupt FBI, Iran, open borders, etc.

Do you morons ever actually look around and realize how many echo chambers you have? Movies, TV shows, social media, academia, NYT, WaPo, Politico, Daily Beast, Vice, Vox, WIRED, HuffPo, LA Times, Newsweek, Salon, Daily Kos, ABC, CBS, MSNBC/NBC, Comedy Central, SNL, every late night talk show.

Oh, Fox gives half favorable coverage? Let’s compare liberal networks and publications’ negative coverage of Obama/Hillary and Dems and see if you have any awareness at all.

This is how you idiots ended up thinking that Obama had zero scandals during his presidency. Imagine how effed in the head you have to be to think that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT