How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How Trump Takes On Obstruction
Focus on the threat to the powers of the presidency, not the president personally.

President Trump vociferously protests his innocence as Robert Mueller finishes the first year of his Russia investigation. Still, the endless Tweet bleats of “PHONY” and “WITCH HUNT” are doing little to help his cause.

The question is why this high-energy president seems to have fallen for the media claim that his only proactive course is to fire Mr. Mueller. It isn’t. There are two very bold actions the Trump White House could take to reset the Russia dynamic. Both would aid Mr. Trump’s presidency and serve the executive branch and the public in the longer term.

Apparently Paul Ryan has grown some balls now that he is on the way out and fired the Congressional pastor that prayed against his tax bill.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/politics/ronny-jackson-medical-unit-ambien/index.html

This is why Jackson was kept around, everyone apparently loved the free & open access to prescription drugs. Trump being Trump didn't have him vetted before nominating him and screwed the pooch. Now Jackson is going to end up losing his medical license and probably kicked out of the Navy. Another example of it being better to be Trumps enemy than his friend.

:scream:

That'll never happen. Legend would be destroyed. Liberals can never stand up to logic or reason.

john-legend-kanye-west-screenshot-01.jpg

Legend's text to Kanye who promptly put him in his place.

But really...YOUR FANS KANYE!!! YOU ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO THEM TO ENDORSE TRUMP!!! That really is some non-free-thinking sucker crap.

I also wondered if Twitter shutdown the trending Kanye stuff because it's not up there anymore, and I feel like it should still trending pretty hard...especially after he tweeted those texts. The Machine is working.

Trump negotiates end to Korean war.

Top Twitter story is a wwe female wrestler wearing a British company top.
NK & SK have negotiated the "end" to the korean war at least 2 dozen times now. Eventually NK throws a hissy fit and starts blowing shit up. Obama thought he was going to get this to happen in 16 and Kim got butthurt the US wouldn't give him everything he wanted anymore and went and set off nukes.

NK & SK have negotiated the "end" to the korean war at least 2 dozen times now. Eventually NK throws a hissy fit and starts blowing shit up. Obama thought he was going to get this to happen in 16 and Kim got butthurt the US wouldn't give him everything he wanted anymore and went and set off nukes.
You really are one stupid SOB. Who ties your shoes for you in the mornings?

They never met during the Obama era. Pls keep us updated tho on hot takes from MotherJones, ThinkProgress, and Slate.

Honestly surprised I haven't seen Platinum give credit to the communist dictator who just recently had his term limits removed and met in person with Rocketman.

The only thing that trumps Trump hate from the left is communist dictator love.

And in all honestly, that would actually be a reasonable way to try and steer credit away from Trump. Whether it's because China respects the fact that Trump isn't going to eat Rocketman's shit like Obama did, or not, I'd imagine this new change in attitude stems from the recent meeting. Platinum going with "muh duh Russia Obama failed with Kim so Drumpf dumb gon fail too" is just stupid.

We spent 1.5 trillion for a promised 4% growth and we get a measly 2.3? MAGA!

Consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of the economy, halted to a 1.1% rate last quarter, its weakest in nearly five years.

you really are a god damned idiot

that was an estimate from the congressional budget committee....OVER 10 YEARS you fricken retard

derp, this dumbass doesnt even read the articles he links. it was a civil case. and here are the judges remarks

“A civil case is not the appropriate vehicle for taking issue with what a prosecutor has done in the past or where he might be headed in the future,” Jackson wrote, saying that it was well-established law that a court shouldn’t use its powers in a civil case to interfere in a criminal investigation when a defendant has the ability to challenge the prosecution in a criminal case.

she literally told him to file it in the criminal case and not in a lawsuit. you really are a retard

Reactions: Willy4UK

Forgot to mention when I posted the Comey interview with Brett Baier yesterday...Comey mentioned he and Clapper and Brennan and their spouses had dinner together two nights ago. Comey said Trump wasn’t brought up haha. Anyway, what a crew that is. Comey lied about leaking, Clapper lied to Congress, Brennan lied to the Senate about the CIA spying on the Senate and later returned to apologize. No wonder they are friends.

“President Obama told me, in the one meeting I had with him, that’s your biggest problem (North Korea)”

Lmao nice humblebrag

We’ll see what happens, but in mere months, Big Don set up the first peace meeting between N and S Korea. Not to mention everything else he’s accomplished domestically like tax reform, repeal health mandate, etc etc.

Obama didn’t accomplish anything like that in 8 years.

Last edited:
“President Obama told me, in the one meeting I had with him, that’s you’re biggest problem (North Korea)”

Lmao nice humblebrag

We’ll see what happens, but in mere months, Big Don set up the first peace meeting between N and S Korea. Not to mention everything else he’s accomplished domestically like tax reform, repeal health mandate, etc etc.

the 1st peace meeting? you mean accept for the other dozens of peace meetings they have had every other year.

“President Obama told me, in the one meeting I had with him, that’s you’re biggest problem (North Korea)”

Lmao nice humblebrag

Trump just killing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT