POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Clinton didn't want a bullshit announcement about emails possibly (but not really) sabotaging her chances, then she should have never had an off site, illegal server that she illegally sent/received classified emails/information on.

Bottom line, no illegal server sending illegal emails, no bullshit emails announcement by Comey. It's that simple. She suffered the consequences of her own actions, not Comey's.

Dion's grammar and vocabulary aren't on the same level as mine and his sentence structure is completely different. I'm surprised you're still running with this.
You're too utilitarian. What's the point of posting on the internet if you aren't going to add a little flair?

DbwR3hCVMAA-jPY
Lmao. Imagine that tub of lard on naked and afraid.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
My point is that the US knows what NK's nuke capacities are & at least Trump isn't going to let them reach the stage where they are a real US threat, even the likes of Guam or HI, maybe even Japan, & is prepared to take NK out beforehand. Obviously NK is closer than ever before & the US has now made clear to NK & China that NK cannot cross his & our military's "red line". Plus China I think has finally tired of NK's crap. Net, Kim is finally trapped. At least, that's what I think is happening. Now when a feckless Obama clone is Prez again, I think Kim would immediately test him/her/it.

This is becoming more and more of the context / focus of my job

Fascinating and also ....you get to work with actual f'ing rocket scientists
; )

The ones that have musical ability to go with their heavy right brain -- are the most unusual IMO

This is becoming more and more of the context / focus of my job

Fascinating and also ....you get to work with actual f'ing rocket scientists
; )

The ones that have musical ability to go with their heavy right brain -- are the most unusual IMO

Where the hell have you been? When I don’t see you post for a while I’m tempted to post on the merits of Marxism just to flush you out

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Pompeo confirmed by Senate 57-42.

18 or 19 others were also confirmed today. It's about time Mitch has decided to end the charade. Democrats keep invoking the filibuster but then none of them show up to debate. They're abusing the Senate rules.

From here on out Mitch should keep invoking cloture or make them show up and debate their filibuster until they fall over.

Norm is the best. I don't even think he believes anything he says (he's basically in character all the time), but his willingness to make people confront their own stupidity is amazing.

Here's a clip where he gets a white woman to have to choose between saying black people are poor (she says Norm is racist for saying that) or saying that black people aren't poor and don't have any obstacles to overcome

I lost it during the wheelchair guy analogy.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I've been avoiding all things political for almost a week now

I posted here to say hello to good souls

but you YAHOOS are about to make me start looking through my matrix......

I Promised to post some of the URL's anyway

And I AINT going to bed tonight.....so maybe we'll put our Constitutional-Republic Pants on and walk down that little path together tonight.....

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
[laughing] What in the hell was going on in this thread late last night? Looks like tad bit of gayness crept in. That is not what Kanye meant when he talked about dragon energy. Not cool, guys.

Reactions: CastleRubric
First the WH releases photos of Pompeo and Kim, now Kim on South Korean soil, letting his guard down, telling jokes, hugging, holding hands and rubbing elbows with Moon, signing a pledge for complete denuclearization and a peace treaty declaration to end to the Korean War by the end of the year. Peace on the Korean Peninsula... could it be?

Regardless if this last long term or not, never in history have we ever heard talk like this or seen actions like these. This is an extraordinary, monumental, historic moment. When the History books are written about this moment, do they include a reference to this tweet?

Wonder how many people in CT will give a shit that CT House Democrats care more about the vote of a CA squatting illegal alien than a CT lawful resident.

Honestly, I’d say a lot. A lot of people in California are against what their leadership does outside of major cities not named San Diego.

It’s clear to see this has become an issue of the will of the people (legal citizens) vs what the people in power want. And if the people in power are Uber liberals, then they’ll piss all over what any legal citizen wants. Blue cities and states are trying to pass laws that will ensure democratic victory forever... what people want or vote for be damned.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT