How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals: Kanye is a hero for stepping up for black ppl bc bush did Katrina

Also Liberals: you like trump, you have mental health issues, go away and be a black guy

Reactions: JStaff2187
Dbp7VF5WAAABn7L.jpg

Re: Ronny Jackson

I couldn't care less if he's approved. I've preferred Pete Hegseth from the beginning. Pete is a veteran, has spent a lot time in and around the VA, he's dedicated lots of resources and done lots of good for the VA. It's basically been his life's mission. He knows the dirty players and bad policies that need changing.

As far as Jackson is concerned, the man is an active duty Admiral, he's worked for the Pentagon/DoD, he is up for promotion that comes with a second star, he served two years under Bush, eight years under Obama, two years under Trump and none of these allegations have ever surfaced, not once.

Suddenly, now that he's been nominated to be the Secretary of the VA, anonymous, mysterious and outrageous allegations are being fed to the media; e.g., drunk on the job, handing pills out like candy. Really? After a lifetime of service and decade of background checks, none of these allegations were ever uncovered until now?

Yeah, this surely isn't a political hit job, more than likely carried out by Democrats and the career, powerful beuracrats within the VA, who are desperate to hold on to their power.

Trump spent all day Tuesday gargling Macrons balls and Macron returned the favor by bitch slapping him in front of congress.

Re: Ronny Jackson

I couldn't care less if he's approved. I've preferred Pete Hegseth from the beginning. Pete is a veteran, has spent a lot time in and around the VA, he's dedicated lots of resources and done lots of good for the VA. It's basically been his life's mission. He knows the dirty players and bad policies that need changing.

As far as Jackson is concerned, the man is an active duty Admiral, he's worked for the Pentagon/DoD, he is up for promotion that comes with a second star, he served two years under Bush, eight years under Obama, two years under Trump and none of these allegations have ever surfaced, not once.

Suddenly, now that he's been nominated to be the Secretary of the VA, anonymous, mysterious and outrageous allegations are being fed to the media; e.g., drunk on the job, handing pills out like candy. Really? After a lifetime of service and decade of background checks, none of these allegations were ever uncovered until now?

Yeah, this surely isn't a political hit job, more than likely carried out by Democrats and the career, powerful beuracrats within the VA, who are desperate to hold on to their power.
Definitely a hit job.

Yeah, Macron bitched slapped Trump by caving and suggesting a new Iran deal, one more to Trump's liking.

Hahaha the Kanye West stuff gets even more traction.

I saw it years ago, Obama apparently noticed it too. Dude is a fraud.

This bum was a fraud when he said the GWB stuff and he was a fraud when he took over Taylor Swift's speech.

You guys hated him then, right? LMAO!!

PLEASE take this charlatan off our hands.

Trump/Kanye 2020 let's goooooooooooo!

Kanye was a nut after Katrina and he's still a nut. Rappers have always been fans of Trump, he gets mentioned in their songs all the time. I'm not shocked Kanye likes him.
What, he is a nut because he likes Trump? Please, your liberal moronic bias is showing. Be a man. Mister I'll make a man out of you.

This is probably a good example of how little Kanye West knows about politics and governing - the job of the executive branch isn’t to govern cities.
Seriously, your idiotic liberal bias is showing again. Bush and Trump get blamed for a lot of problems regardless of where they were at local or federal, while you guys gave a pass to Obama.

Reactions: IdaCat
Seriously, your idiotic liberal bias is showing again. Bush and Trump get blamed for a lot of problems regardless of where they were at local or federal, while you guys gave a pass to Obama.

Hahahaha. You really can’t read, can you? Maybe you should go back into the armed forces. I hear they’re having trouble recruiting and your lack of any marketable skills or knowledge would make you a prime candidate.

Looks like Warrior forgot to take his smart pills today. You need me to call in a refill for you, old man?
It really doesn't take much to get the better of you. A rock is more solid with intelligence or remembering than you. I am doing just fine, figured you out long ago.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT