POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now the GOP says they will put forth a balanced budget amendment after the recess. LMFAO ! ! ! They have to pretend to give a shit about being fiscal conservatives now after looking like idiots with that 1.3 trillion spending bill.

He selectively quoted a bit but Jefferson was still pretty clear than a military complex was the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to our country. You know that thing that the GOP worships above all other things. He understood that it would turn us into an imperial state like Britain and take to much security away from the States while corrupting the federal government. Pretty much everything he warned on has happened.

Ok, I see what you mean better now, and don't necessarily disagree with most of it.

I am staying out of the gun debate mostly, but I will say the last few weeks has made me for the first time in my life...want to go buy a gun or two. Never bought one. I was thinking about getting a dog before this, maybe a German Shepherd or a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Golden Retriever but now I think I’m gonna scrap that idea and get a couple guns.

And the best part of the gun debate today, was Platinum (who thought J. Edgar Hoover was once President) talking about Judge Scalise.

I am staying out of the gun debate mostly, but I will say the last few weeks has made me for the first time in my life...want to go buy a gun or two. Never bought one. I was thinking about getting a dog before this, maybe a German Shepherd or a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Golden Retriever but now I think I’m gonna scrap that idea and get a couple guns.

And the best part of the gun debate today, was Platinum (who thought J. Edgar Hoover was once President) talking about Judge Scalise.

Why not a gun and a German Shepard? One of each. And totally bad ass.

Why not a gun and a German Shepard? One of each. And totally bad ass.

Sounds good. The dog name won’t have any affiliation with UK football though, I promise you that. Of the dogs we had growing up, a couple were named after UK football coaches. Weeks after Bill Curry was hired we named a little bird dog Curry. Yeah, you read that right, we named a dog after Bill motherf—king Curry. Befittingly, it was the dumbest dog I ever encountered before or since. But unlike Bill Curry it had uncharacteristicly huge balls, literally. They were obscene. Many visitors couldn’t help but comment on them cause they were impossible to miss, that dog was lugging around a couple giant potatoes as nuts. It literally had Curry’s brain and Mumme’s balls.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Sounds good. The dog name won’t have any affiliation with UK football though, I promise you that. Of the dogs we had growing up, a couple were named after UK football coaches. Weeks after Bill Curry was hired we named a little bird dog Curry. Yeah, you read that right, we named a dog after Bill motherf—king Curry. Befittingly, it was the dumbest dog I ever encountered before or since. But unlike Bill Curry it had uncharacteristicly huge balls, literally. They were obscene. Many visitors couldn’t help but comment on them cause they were impossible to miss, that dog was lugging around a couple giant potatoes as nuts. It literally had Curry’s brain and Mumme’s balls.

Well... hindsight is 20/20 my man. At least you didn’t name a dog Joker or Guy.

Now the GOP says they will put forth a balanced budget amendment after the recess. LMFAO ! ! ! They have to pretend to give a shit about being fiscal conservatives now after looking like idiots with that 1.3 trillion spending bill.

lol Obama spent more money than 43 presidents combined. SMH.

and he never had a balanced budget but go on tell us more ignorance.

29573122_2081266088757962_3919262374714342169_n.jpg

Over the years I know this topic has been discussed on here. I am not exactly sure what happened in the latest one outside Sacramento although I have seen the evening news a fews times. From what I have gathered, the suspect/victim was breaking into cars and ran from the cops, going through peoples backyards and ending back up in his grandparents yard.

Is all of this true or has some been disproven? I am only asking b/c the last week I have not seen one person in the media question the fact he ran from the cops. While I do not agree with shooting an unarmed person, it was dark, he had been committing a crime and he ran from the cops. In that moment, you do not have time to wait to see if the person has a gun or not. Its either your life or his as he reaches into his pocket. If he did not run and put his hands up, I would hope he would still be alive today. 20 shots fired is completely overdone though.

Hi guys! It's your favorite liberal cuck checking back in.

Anybody here been to a Salvadorian restaurant before? I flip-flop on whether or not I actually like pupusas, but man I'm still smashing that Salvadorian fried chicken with rice, beans, tortillas, & avocado salad. Pretty sure I posted about this a couple months ago. Gotta line the bottles up and put a different type of hot sauce on every bite.

Gonna be BUMMED when they have to leave the country for good. Great people.

Oh and once again, I'm ready for our "very stable genius" to get back to his usual antics on Twitter. So boring lately.

I miss Judge Scalise. I'm sure his best friend on the SCOTUS, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, also misses him.

Anybody here been to a Salvadorian restaurant before? I flip-flop on whether or not I actually like pupusas, but man I'm still smashing that Salvadorian fried chicken with rice, beans, tortillas, & avocado salad. Pretty sure I posted about this a couple months ago. Gotta line the bottles up and put a different type of hot sauce on every bite.

If the Salvadorans are here legally, then no problemo.

Si Señor? Si? Si?

Oh, Señor!

Hi guys! It's your favorite liberal cuck checking back in.

Oh and once again, I'm ready for our "very stable genius" to get back to his usual antics on Twitter. So boring lately.
Why would they have to leave for good if they weren't selling brief cases full of cocaine? Oh you must be talking about all the deportation orders Barry ordered. The ones that never got attention until now...you know considering he deported more ppl than the last 19 presidents combined. But alas, questioning the God king about it would have been way out of line

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Real problems.

"Epidemic Of Fatherlessness" – Mike Rowe Reminds The World Of The Importance Of Dads

In my view, a symptom of a society that seems to value fatherhood less and less.

The facts seem pretty clear.

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes – 5 times the average. (US Dept. Of Health/Census)
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes – 14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
  • 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
Is it really so surprising to learn that a majority of bullies also come from fatherless homes? As do a majority of school shooters? As do a majority of older male shooters?

I know this is controversial, and I'm sorry to inject an uncomfortable element into a post about a "feel-good" show, but I think it’s important to consider the possibility that this thing we like to call “an epidemic of bullying,” is really an “epidemic of fatherlessness.” I also think it’s reasonable to conclude that our society is sending a message to men of all ages that is decidedly mixed.

Think about it. On the one hand, we’re telling them to “man-up" whenever the going gets tough. On the other, we’re condemning a climate of "toxic masculinity" at every turn. If that strikes you as confusing, imagine being a fourteen-year old boy with no father figure to help you make sense of it.

Anyway, the bullying crisis is real, but the root cause has nothing to do with video games, or guns, or social media, or rock and roll, or sugary drinks, or any of the other boogymen currently in fashion. Nor is it a function of some new chromosome unique to the current crop of kids coming of age. Kids are the same now as they were a hundred years ago – petulant, brave, arrogant, earnest, frightened, and cocksure. It’s the parents who have changed. It’s the parents who have put their own happiness above the best interests of their kids. It’s the parents who actually believe “the village” will raise their kids, when the village is profoundly incapable of doing anything of the sort.

If the Salvadorans are here legally, then no problemo.

Si Señor? Si? Si?

Oh, Señor!

They've been allowed to live here "legally" for almost 20 years. Their kids were born here and go to (LIB'RUL PUBLIC EDUCATION) school here. Are you really *that* petty to want to yank the rug out from under them because they weren't American enough for you?

Sad!

Signed,

A "Liberal" Lunatic Cuck Who Becomes Worm Food Like We All Do

Real problems.

"Epidemic Of Fatherlessness" – Mike Rowe Reminds The World Of The Importance Of Dads

In my view, a symptom of a society that seems to value fatherhood less and less.

The facts seem pretty clear.

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes – 5 times the average. (US Dept. Of Health/Census)
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes – 14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
  • 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
Is it really so surprising to learn that a majority of bullies also come from fatherless homes? As do a majority of school shooters? As do a majority of older male shooters?

I know this is controversial, and I'm sorry to inject an uncomfortable element into a post about a "feel-good" show, but I think it’s important to consider the possibility that this thing we like to call “an epidemic of bullying,” is really an “epidemic of fatherlessness.” I also think it’s reasonable to conclude that our society is sending a message to men of all ages that is decidedly mixed.

Think about it. On the one hand, we’re telling them to “man-up" whenever the going gets tough. On the other, we’re condemning a climate of "toxic masculinity" at every turn. If that strikes you as confusing, imagine being a fourteen-year old boy with no father figure to help you make sense of it.

Anyway, the bullying crisis is real, but the root cause has nothing to do with video games, or guns, or social media, or rock and roll, or sugary drinks, or any of the other boogymen currently in fashion. Nor is it a function of some new chromosome unique to the current crop of kids coming of age. Kids are the same now as they were a hundred years ago – petulant, brave, arrogant, earnest, frightened, and cocksure. It’s the parents who have changed. It’s the parents who have put their own happiness above the best interests of their kids. It’s the parents who actually believe “the village” will raise their kids, when the village is profoundly incapable of doing anything of the sort.

Truth

They've been allowed to live here "legally" for almost 20 years. Their kids were born here and go to (LIB'RUL PUBLIC EDUCATION) school here. Are you really *that* petty to want to yank the rug out from under them because they weren't American enough for you?

Sad!

Signed,

I don’t think it’s too much to expect that illegal aliens not count in the number of representatives a state has, or how much federal aid they receive, or that the state not make easy for them to illegally vote.
1 in 7 kids in the California public school system is here illegally.
It doesn’t matter when they got here, sorry if that’s cold, but it’s how you stop illegal immigration.

Sad!

Signed,

So they've been here for almost 20 years and still aren't full-fledged US citizens?
donald-trump-twitter-hashtag-impeach.gif

David Hogg’s sister who is a freshman in high school is verified on twitter and has 31.5k followers. Lol.

Yeah, I’m sure that wasn’t manipulated via dnc twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
Ah, but John, are you here on an emergency visa granted ~20 years ago, or are you here to work and be productive?

And I thought you had said before you have dual citizenship, or maybe you were just talking about your family.

Anyways, I hope if not, you do try and become one.

We welcome canucks here. For the most part.

Reactions: JohnKBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT