• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those fools dumb...

Apple Employees Keep Smacking Into Their New Headquarters' Glass Walls

The centerpiece of Apple Inc.’s new headquarters is a massive, ring-shaped office overflowing with panes of glass, a testament to the company’s famed design-obsessed aesthetic.

There’s been one hiccup since it opened last year: Apple employees keep smacking into the glass. Apple staff are often glued to the iPhones they helped popularize. That’s resulted in repeated cases of distracted employees walking into the panes, according to people familiar with the incidents.

I would really like no know what sent Jameslee over the edge. He's obviously always been a left wing radical, but he tried to hide it up until the past week when he went full on psycho.

Hormone replacement altering his thought? Using all of his extra cash from his tax cut to buy booze or drugs?

The realization their Russian dreams turned into nightmares.

Unless you know anyone like this in person, you wouldn't get it. They were beyond devastated when he won. Then.....their sites and sources started telling them it would be ok. To just resist a bit longer because there was a plan and trump would be impeached.

Sad thing is, we know from strzok texts this was actually true and something they'd set up to do.
This was the only thing allowing them to hold on to what little sanity they had.

Now the rug is pulled out. The reality of 8 years of trump is inescapable. It's election night meltdowns all over again, except now maybe worse.

It's pretty glorious

28070363_399659987142825_4665785665422293482_o.jpg

I would really like no know what sent Jameslee over the edge. He's obviously always been a left wing radical, but he tried to hide it up until the past week when he went full on psycho.

Hormone replacement altering his thought? Using all of his extra cash from his tax cut to buy booze or drugs?
I just think he and other leftists are finally seeing that the Trump/Russia thing is completely dead. And its driving him nuts.

Another thing - there needs to be an investigation into all the lefty sites that immediately reassured their minions not to worry that there was a plan for impeachment.

At the time I thought it was just nonsense for clicks, but obviously now they had legit information on what was actually a plan. Who told them and how'd they know?

I picture Jameslee in a Russia commie shirt and boxers while drinking three $20 six packs of hipster beer from Seattle and screaming at Fox News until a giant vein nearly bursts in his neck.

Final thing on this - we know they had impeachment contingencies in case trump won, and they started laying that ground work before the election and put it into high gear the morning after.

I'm willing to bet they had something similar in place had Mitt won. Probably had to do with his creepy Mormonism.

Just can't imagine trump was the first especially considering noone thought he could or would win. Statistically Mitt had a way better shot

Final thing on this - we know they had impeachment contingencies in case trump won, and they started laying that ground work before the election and put it into high gear the morning after.

I'm willing to bet they had something similar in place had Mitt won. Probably had to do with his creepy Mormonism.

Just can't imagine trump was the first especially considering noone thought he could or would win. Statistically Mitt had a way better shot

Mitt is a Hillary/Dem shill. My guess is that Mitt woulda opened borders, increased spending, raised taxes, increased welfare entitlements, progressed the middle east meddling. Establishment candidates have no love for Americans.

Just wish Trump would leave middle east and quit military pressure in 3rd world shitholes. That's my only issue

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the Obama admin was spying on all the 2016 GOP field. Kind of hard to believe Trump is the only one they targeted in that manner. Obviously Trump got it worse than any of the others, but no way was he the only one IMO.

Edit: you could be right on Mitt. How do we know Obama didn't spy on him in 2012? Or any of the GOP candidates that year? We will probably never know, but its not unreasonable to think team Obama was doing it then, too.

Last edited:

If the parents paid attention to their children what they do or play would matter little. I grew up playing Call of Duty, Saints Row, GTA etc. I virtually have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, police and soldiers. Difference is my parents talked to me and I’m sane.

You either have to be mentally ill, seriously disturbed or have no one in your life that really cared enough to think what you may do in a video game is something you could/should do in real life.

How do we know Trump didn’t pay the Clinton’s to hand him the election and go full Russian retard ensuring he and republicans retain power for many years to come?

The left has this habit of accusing their opposition of crimes/misdeeds of what they themselves are guilty.

I don't think they have any imagination and I believe the hooker golden shower party happened.

But who was the real principal character?

Must have been Slick Willy, right?

In my minds eye, when that story broke, I don't see Trump being mad. I just see him saying

"Willy, you're a sick ****er."

Reactions: CastleRubric
If a this dumbass meme reaffirmed and/or persuaded you, then you were never voting for Hillary to begin with.

02dc-ads-army-of-jesus-articleLarge.png

I’m a Christian and this made me laugh.

Yes, this is what shifted the outcome of the election. Jesus made a strong point to someone who was all in for Hillary and they changed their vote at zero hour.

Reactions: screwduke1
If the parents paid attention to their children what they do or play would matter little. I grew up playing Call of Duty, Saints Row, GTA etc. I virtually have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, police and soldiers. Difference is my parents talked to me and I’m sane.

You either have to be mentally ill, seriously disturbed or have no one in your life that really cared enough to think what you may do in a video game is something you could/should do in real life.
Completely agree. Been killing video Nazis since the early 90s. Beforw that, I used a literal plastic gun to shoot ducks on a screen in the 80s.

Also, if vidya games are to blame... so is rap music and violent movies. Can't cherry pick. It's all the same shit.

Completely agree. Been killing video Nazis since the early 90s. Beforw that, I used a literal plastic gun to shoot ducks on a screen in the 80s.

Also, if vidya games are to blame... so is rap music and violent movies. Can't cherry pick. It's all the same shit.

Shouldn’t they approve of this?

But you’re right. Movies, TV, music etc. are just as bad, and often times worse.

I recently played Batman Arkham Knight. I’m in the process of building a Batcave as we type.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT