POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't really surprise me at this point that the retards on the left don't understand taking constitutional rights away from someone who seeks treatment for mental health problems is not a good way to convince people to seek treatment for their mental health problems.
Still looking for the first liberal that understands cause/effect

Broward County Sheriff said he's asking Congress to pass a law giving law enforcement the authority to take someone against their will and hold them for a psych evaluation for things they post online. Pretty sure that would qualify as the government violating civil liberties.

Broward County Sheriff said he's asking Congress to pass a law giving law enforcement the authority to take someone against their will and hold them for a psych evaluation for things they post online. Pretty sure that would qualify as the government violating civil liberties.

So Platinum is the Broward County sheriff?

Hopefully me mocking him isn't what gave him that stupid ass idea.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Interesting to watch the media claiming that there's been 18 school shootings this year. Anyone have any proof that its true?

So Platinum is the Broward County sheriff?

Hopefully me mocking him isn't what gave him that stupid ass idea.
Too dense to realize what a slippery slope it is. What's next? Spying on and raiding mosques without due process?

If mentally ill can be framed to automatically equal mass shooter, then Muslim can just as easily be framed to automatically equal terrorist. The left would never go for that, would they?

They are also the exact same lot who spout off about Dictator Obama yet are turning a blind eye and cheering on the gistapo tactics of the police in recent years. You can't fix stupid. They can't see outside their own little sheltered boxes.

Well definitely the most important thing for someone with mental health issues is to make sure they have lots of guns so they can murder 50 people. When you endanger society you lose some of your rights. That's how it works for everything, except guns, because you idiots are still worried about dictator Obama taking them all away.

Reactions: screwduke1
Interesting to watch the media claiming that there's been 18 school shootings this year. Anyone have any proof that its true?
It's true, but it's also a lie at the same time. I'll try to dig up the article again. There have been 18 incidents. Not all were mass shootings or murders. Several were suicides, a couple more were accidents and one involved someone shooting an off campus school bus with a pellet gun.

It's true, but it's also a lie at the same time. I'll try to dig up the article again. Anyways, not all were mass shootings or murders. Several were suicides, a couple more were accidents and one involved someone shooting an off campus school bus with a pellet gun.
Anything more than 0 is too many - but the stats being used are purposefully inaccurate.

The same shooting tracker from a previous yr included gang activity on a neighboring street, two grown men settling a gambling debt in the school parking lot, a pellet gun to a bus window etc.

Last edited:
It's true, but it's also a lie at the same time. I'll try to dig up the article again. There have been 18 incidents. Not all were mass shootings or murders. Several were suicides, a couple more were accidents and one involved someone shooting an off campus school bus with a pellet gun.
Those shouldn't even count as school shootings. The only real school shootings I'm aware of is the one in Kentucky 2-3 weeks ago and the one yesterday.

Here it is. Click on 2018 then click the dots on the map for information about that particular shooting.

Eight of the 18 involved guns being discharged with no one injured, most were accidents. Two were suicide attempts. A couple happened off campus close to the school. 18 incidents are true, but the way in which the media is propagating them is false.

For example, this is included in their 18...

Denison, TX
Community College

Gun fired but no one injured

A criminal justice club student picked up a loaded gun, belonging to an advisor, which the student thought was an unloaded training weapon. She then shot at a wall target, unintentionally firing a bullet, which went through the wall and broke a window. The advisor was a licensed peace officer permitted to carry a firearm on campus.

Here's another just as absurd...

Maplewood, MN
K-12 School

Gun fired but no one injured

A school liaison officer was sitting on a bench talking with some students when a third-grader pressed the trigger on the officer's holstered weapon, causing it to fire and strike the floor. The holster was equipped with a trigger guard designed to prevent such accidental discharges, so the department is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the event.

Considering it's being propagated as a "school shooting", this one is the most absurd...

St. Johns, MI
Elementary School

Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person

A 31-year-old man pulled into the parking lot of East Olive Elementary School and called 911, saying he was suicidal and had a handgun. For several hours a negotiator, dispatched to the scene, spoke with the man, who was a military veteran with PTSD. But the man shot himself and died from his injuries. The school was closed at the time.

Speaking of bogus stats. Did you notice the one espn was using last night?

dUKe has players on 16 of 30 nba teams

UK has players on 15 of 30 nba teams

Totally ridiculous stat considering UK has twice as many players in the nba.

27752124_1717577134947424_5972206061543709829_n.png

I’m surprised with the absurdity of the media today that the mike pence going to cvs headline didn’t read like this:

Mike Pence goes to CVS on the taxpayer’s dime to buy a late Valentine’s gift

Or

Mike Pence buys late Valentine’s gift for wife or possible mistress

Well why don’t you curl up into a ball and cry yourself to death? My God... it’s scary how soft everyone has gotten. Disagree with my view? I can’t handle it. What a waste of space.

I watched a 2nd grade kid scream, throw his juice at the wall, crawl under the table, and cry today all because he was told not to get up again. He was then carried out of the cafeteria as a mother would hold her baby and patted on the shoulder.

This is what our future is as long as PC, boo-hoo, muh feelings are the #1 priority.

Last edited:
The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It

They enlisted their bylines in a political campaign on behalf of the Democratic candidate for president and rehearsed the talking points Steele later documented. But weren’t the authors of these articles, big-name journalists, embarrassed to be seen reading from a single script and publishing the same article with similar titles within the space of two weeks? Weren’t they worried it would look like they were taking opposition research, from the same source?

No, not really. In a sense, these stories weren’t actually meant to be read. They existed for the purpose of validating the ensuing social media messaging. The stories were written around the headlines, which were written for Twitter: “Putin’s Puppet”; “It’s Official: Hillary Clinton is Running Against Vladimir Putin”; “Trump and Putin: A Love Story”; “The Kremlin’s Candidate.” The stories were vessels built only to launch thousands of 140-character salvos to then sink into the memory hole.

Since everyone took Clinton’s victory for granted, journalists assumed extravagant claims alleging an American presidential candidate’s illicit ties to an adversarial power would fade just as the fireworks punctuating Hillary’s acceptance speech would vanish in the cool November evening. And the sooner the stories were forgotten the better, since they frankly sounded kooky, conspiratorial, as if the heirs to the Algonquin round table sported tin-foil hats while tossing back martinis and trading saucy limericks.

Yes, the Trump-Russia collusion media campaign really was delusional and deranged; it really was a conspiracy theory. So after the unexpected happened, after Trump won the election, the Russiagate campaign morphed into something more urgent, something twisted and delirious.

Last edited:
Reactions: FusterCluck
Considering it's being propagated as a "school shooting", this one is the most absurd...

St. Johns, MI
Elementary School

Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person

A 31-year-old man pulled into the parking lot of East Olive Elementary School and called 911, saying he was suicidal and had a handgun. For several hours a negotiator, dispatched to the scene, spoke with the man, who was a military veteran with PTSD. But the man shot himself and died from his injuries. The school was closed at the time.

Worst school shooting of our time if you go by percentage.

But seriously, these are the same people who lump suicide into gun violence. What else would you expect?

I'm still confused. Posting pictures of guns is nothing to be worried about. I've done it, family has.

But saying I want to be a mass school shooter? Come on FBI.

Nikolas Cruz = evil POS

Reactions: screwduke1
What do you know, he was a far right white supremacist POS. Guess moe has to stfu now.

The spokesperson for a Florida-based white supremacist groups says the Florida shooting suspect has ties with the group, according to an Anti-Defamation League report.

According to the ADL, a spokesperson for the “Republic of Florida” was reached on the group’s hotline and said that Nikolas Cruz as associated with the group and “was brought up” by another member. The spokesperson said Cruz had “participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, carpooling with other ROF members from south Florida.”

White supremacists letting guys in named De Jesus Cruz now? Lol
Who are also active in a pro Syrian Resistance social media group.

The Syrian Resistance, formerly known as the Popular Front for the Liberation of the Sanjak of Iskandarun, is a pro-government Syrian armed group operating in northwest Syria, claiming a Marxist–Leninist ideology

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT