POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pence does have a mental illness. He thinks Jesus speaks to him and gives him all his policy. Read his interviews as governor, total religious nut. If you take your religion that far it's an illness and your usually a closet child molester. Or in Moore's case your a public child molester.

Does having multiple screen names in order to normalize a fuc*ed up point of view qualify as a mental disorder?

No clue. But, been following that account since it came into existence and I've never seen it post anything like that stuff. They look like activation codes, call signs. Weird stuff happening over there the past 2 days.

Probably just means something about Bill Clinton being a rapist.

EDIT: Well, ask and ye shall receive.

I still don't get it

Yeah, you guys didn't know? There's no such thing as hair dye. Also radical, far left weirdos aren't known for dying their hair all kinds of stupid colors. Oh, and de Jesus Cruz? Definitely Irish.

That boy dumb, and keeps getting dumber by the day.

I agree. Definitely a conspiracy theory Twitter account. Although, to put it into perspective, that account has just as much credibility as the Democrat party, their Russia collusion conspiracy and everyone/anyone who subscribes to it.

Who also happens to be an open borders, refugees welcome, hair dying fag. Sounds like a radical, far left weirdo to me.

Another problem with schools is they have become full blown PC. Some kids have clear signs that they don’t belong in school and need to be in some type of institution.

Case and point, we have 3 kids at our elementary school that constantly endanger other kids by throwing desk, punching, and kicking at them, and have even struck their teachers. I once witnessed one of these kids being carried down the hall by each limb by 4 different teachers.

Yet, these kids are right back at school the next day. One even threatened to burn down someone’s home. But schools are too afraid to offend a parent and too afraid to hurt a kid’s feelings.

I realize not every school shooter is predictable... but let’s at least do something about the ones who have psycho written all over them.

Student claims there were two shooters. Says she personally knows Cruz kid and was talking to him while shots were being fired on other side of school.

Live news report claims shooter is being taken out of the back of ambulance into hospital except there isn't a shooter. They remove an empty gurney from the back of ambulance and wheel it into the hospital.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
That picture of him getting handcuffed makes him look Irish. Don't see to many red headed Hispanics.

https://goo.gl/images/XWbs9j
XWbs9j
So, there are no blond or redheaded Hispanics? Is De Jesus Cruz a regular Irish name? Zimmerman had a name that was more in line with your point. But, when everything is said and done, we need to focus on each individual and blame them.

Pence does have a mental illness. He thinks Jesus speaks to him and gives him all his policy. Read his interviews as governor, total religious nut. If you take your religion that far it's an illness and your usually a closet child molester. Or in Moore's case your a public child molester.
Surely you must be the same if you think you know that Jesus does not talk to him. That would make you think you were God like yourself in the fact that you know that Jesus is not talking to him.

Weird stuff. Makes me wonder, after these tragedies, do they (whoever the hell "they" is) purposely send out normal people to act all shady and tell weird stories to create conspiracies? Because it always happens. There's always a few. Never fails.

Anyways, notice when she refers to him as the suspect she sarcastically does hand quotations while smiling. I mean, what's that about? Also, notice she says, "That's really what happened.", like she's alleging that what's being reported isn't really what happened.

Either way, the story being told isn't true, which is doubtful but you never know; or, that young chick is lying her ass off, seeking attention and trying to make up a 'cool' story to tell about the time her high school was shot up. I'd lean more to the latter.

Although, they did report that the shooter hid within the crowd of students evacuating the building in order to blend in and try to sneak out of the school. That could have been when she saw him and was talking to him. Who knows.

As for the clearly empty ambulance bed being pushed into the hospital as reporters are literally reporting that the suspect is on said bed? Not sure. I do know one thing, though. The media are dumbass liars, so anything is possible with them. Wouldn't surprise me if they were faking the aerial shot for their report and used old aerial footage from something entirely different.

Last edited:
Reactions: JStaff2187

[laughing] @ Abolish ICE and CBP. What a lame. Also, wonder if the word "Meat" is his Twitter handle is a weird acronym or if he is actually advocating for the abolishment of meat? Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against vegetarians or vegans. What they eat is their choice and none of my business. Same goes for meat eaters, though. Eating meat is their choice and not for him to decide, demanding his beliefs be forced onto everyone else.

Seriously, that's part of the problem with the world today. Political correctness has normalized mental f***wits like @SeanMcElwee and allowed them to openly participate in mainstream society/culture instead of shunning them. That dude's participation in life should be limited to locked in his mom's basement fantasizing about bestitality and cutting himself.

Really hope this isn't true... but then I thought about all the effeminate boys in my kids' classes and the boys who couldn't pull a 20lb Genesis compound bow in archery and... yup, pretty spot on. Believable, at least.
eek.gif

Crazy. I can believe dropping land nav, although it truly represents a valuable skill. GPS is not always going to be available for various reasons (i.e. cyber-warfare).

Short-sighted strategy.

Heard Judge Napolitano hint at something similar. His sources in the WH are saying that "long knives" are out for Kelly and they believe he was purposely kept in the dark. Basically, everything has become politicized by partisan career officials and is being used as means to undermine Trump's presidency.

I wish some of these school shooters would let Jesus talk to them.

- still safer than appendix carry imo
lol, you ain't lying.

Speaking of, I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes of the Netflix series "Dope" this past weekend while I was crate training the new puppy and couldn't sleep. The episode on Chicago... The lack of safe gun handling had me cringing the entire time.

I'm convinced that the mark of a true Chi-town gangster is that he's missing at least one nut that he shot off himself.

Wifey and I were just talking about this a few weeks back. If they keep this shit up, it'll end up having a negative effect on whamens in the workplace... in that no one in their right mind will want to hire an individual who can landmine an entire company based on a bad hair day and some hearsay.

Reactions: moe_schmoe

Most of your posts are rubbish but I can get behind this one. Pence is a massive douche. All hail jeebus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT