POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard Judge Napolitano hint at something similar. His sources in the WH are saying that "long knives" are out for Kelly and they believe he was purposely kept in the dark. Basically, everything has become politicized by partisan career officials and is being used as means to undermine Trump's presidency.

Things are becoming politicized? In Washington? You crazy.

Somebody dust off the Mr. Obvious trophy. We got a winner.

Things are becoming politicized? In Washington? You crazy.

Somebody dust off the Mr. Obvious trophy. We got a winner.
What's obvious is you're a troglodyte who didn't bother to read the story, yet still spouted your ignorant, irrelevant sarcasm.

27972608_2055398398011398_6224566570377102980_n.jpg

Keep cutting and pasting.
Again, those are called articles which are meant for reading. We've been through this already. I get it. Reading more than 50 characters at a time hurts your brain. Maybe I'll go easy on you and post "jeebus" constantly.

Again, those are called articles which are meant for reading. We've been through this already. I get it. Reading more than 50 characters at a time hurts your brain. Maybe I'll go easy on you and post "jeebus" constantly.

So reading 50 characters is too much for me, and at the same time I’ve got a 2nd account that constantly posts several hundred character of gibberish. Seems legit.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
If I ever find myself with enough free time to read an article penned by Sebastian Gorka, I’d put a bullet in my head.

To each their own. Although, that's why you were completely clueless as to what was referenced and came off looking ignorant. What was being discussed is in no way shape or form supposed to be politicized, nor is it something that should be taken lightly.

To each their own. Although, that's why you were completely clueless as to what was referenced and came off looking ignorant. What was being discussed is in no way shape or form supposed to be politicized, nor is it something that should be taken lightly.

I was simply replying to your own verbiage which stated that the situation was politicized. Welcome to the USA, guy. This ****ing board wouldn’t exist if everything wasn’t politicized.

So reading 50 characters is too much for me, and at the same time I’ve got a 2nd account that constantly posts several hundred character of gibberish. Seems legit.
Just because the sock parrots ThinkProgress doesn't mean it actually took the time to read it. That would explain why it's constantly oblivious to what is even being said.

That's what? Four or five known mass murders they had clear notice of and did nothing? Second one i remember in Florida.

Geez
That is what angers me the most about these massacres, is that almost every damn time it was KNOWN that these people were psychos, yet NOTHING ever gets done to stop these nut cases from doing this. They just get to walk around a free man among all of us while he was planning a massacre. How many more times does this need to happen before something is changed?

I was simply replying to your own verbiage which stated that the situation was politicized. Welcome to the USA, guy. This ****ing board wouldn’t exist if everything wasn’t politicized.
No, you were being sarcastic, trying to be funny and didn't have a clue about what was being referenced. It's not some random, obvious situation being politicized. It's one of the most important processes of the West Wing.

No, you were being sarcastic, trying to be funny and didn't have a clue about what was being referenced. It's not some random, obvious situation being politicized. It's one of the most important processes of the West Wing.
Almost exactly a year ago, Trump signed a law to revoke an Obama-era gun regulation that made it more difficult for those with mental illnesses to acquire guns. Media was not allowed to attend the bill signing event.

Just to get this straight, platinum thinks to address mental health issues in this country, we should start by taking away their constitutional rights with no due process?

Why go with the 2nd Amendment though? Wouldn't it be easier to just lock them up in prison if they sought out mental health care?

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK

Now now. Let's not pretend that is an American only thing when your sissy of a leader politicizes any word with the letters MAN in them ..even interrupts and mansplains to women .

Reactions: JohnKBA
Obviously the better option is to watch kids in school get slaughtered every other day. you must be a worthless politician.

Obviously the better option is to watch kids in school get slaughtered every other day. you must be a worthless politician.

I guess I would be a worthless politician. My platform is no where near as great as the "take all Consitutional rights away from people who seek mental health treatment and what the hell just lock them up in prison" platform.

You don't put people with mental health problems in prison, thats the GOP way, you get them help and try to fix their problems.

if you are diagnosed with mental health issues then you have had due process you twat.

Haha wow. The best part of it all is the condescending nature and name calling. Even though it is undisputably factually incorrect.

Oh the irony.

Honest question - why comment so aggressively and assuredly on an issue you obviously know zero about

Reactions: screwduke1
Well definitely the most important thing for someone with mental health issues is to make sure they have lots of guns so they can murder 50 people. When you endanger society you lose some of your rights. That's how it works for everything, except guns, because you idiots are still worried about dictator Obama taking them all away.

Well definitely the most important thing for someone with mental health issues is to make sure they have lots of guns so they can murder 50 people. When you endanger society you lose some of your rights. That's how it works for everything, except guns, because you idiots are still worried about dictator Obama taking them all away.

The shit your pulling out of your ass would qualify you to have your guns taken away in your America.

What's the difference between taking away someone's 2nd Amendment right because they seek treatment from a Dr. for mental health issues and taking away someone's 4th, 5th, 6th or 8th Amendment rights for the same reason?

Haha wow. The best part of it all is the condescending nature and name calling. Even though it is undisputably factually incorrect.

Oh the irony.

Honest question - why comment so aggressively and assuredly on an issue you obviously know zero about
Because platinum is an idiot. One of the most ill-informed posters I've ever seen in this thread. Thinks he is smarter than everybody but in reality has no clue what hes talking about. The dumb ones always think they are the smart ones.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The Broward LEO's need to get their act together. At the press conference they went on and on about mental illness playing a part, but they charged him with 17 counts of premeditated murder. You can't premeditate a murder if you're mentally ill. They're literally arguing against on their own case.

Because platinum is an idiot. One of the most ill-informed posters I've ever seen in this thread. Thinks he is smarter than everybody but in reality has no clue what hes talking about. The dumb ones always think they are the smart ones.

He should be locked up for being so stupid. I think he's mentally ill.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT