POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see they all ignored the NHS march. Tens of thousands took to the streets in London to demand better health care because their universal health care has gone to shit; operations are being cancelled, ambulance emergencies are being delayed, super long waiting lines and it's going broke.

Lmao I started typing “Britain NH...” and the google machine volunteered this one link to me....

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-attacks-nhs-as-broke-and-not-working-2018-2

F google and f Britain.

all this “universal healthcare” shit is nothing more than a govt mandated ponzi scheme. I cannot believe are so stupid to believe in something so impractical. It makes zero sense. It’s just a way for certain elite mfers to get all kinds of money up front and then you poor ass peons have to fight for your “free healthcare”.

27459201_1800745373305999_2853855970789307277_n.jpg

eek.gif

The Obama market gain(which should be calculated from 14ish) was because the stock market was literally the only place to gain returns. Rates were so artificially low that there were no other investment opportunities.

The market gains were strictly due to people having no where else to put their money.

Pretty funny fuzz came a running as soon as their was anything he could get all fuzzy about.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

I see they all ignored the NHS march. Tens of thousands took to the streets in London to demand better health care because their universal health care has gone to shit; operations are being cancelled, ambulance emergencies are being delayed, super long waiting lines and it's going broke.

Paying for all that diversity will do that to a safety net.

Oh no people are freaking out that a program that has run fine for 80 years is having occupancy issues because the Flu is going crazy this year.

[laughing] Steele's first dossier was bought and paid by Clinton/DNC, then sourced by Kremlin government sources.

His second dossier was bought and paid for by Clinton/DNC operatives, then sourced by the exact same Clinton/DNC operatives. Sidney Blumenthal being the main culprit.

Neither of these dossiers were independently verified by the FBI. Basically, they used the second phony dossier full of slander and sourced by Hillary's friends to 'verify' the first phony dossier full of slander and sourced by Kremlin government sources.

So if @Willy4UK says Platinum is a fag who eats hairy ass hole, then @KingOfSleaze also says Platinum is a fag who eats hairy ass hole, I can then use the two unverified slanders to corroborate and verify each other, proving that Platinum is, in fact, a fag who eats hairy ass hole.
Just wait until President J Edgar Hoover declassifies this memo.

That’s correct. You are now free to tap his phones now and we will assign someone to investigate any person he has ever known.
Don't forget that those were Russian hairy ass holes.
[laughing] Welp, that settles it. Two separate accounts of thirdhand slander confirms it. If it's good enough for the FBI, then it's good enough for me. That's all the proof I need to believe it.

Screw waiting around on another source. I'll be like Sidney Blumenthal and be my own source for the thirdhand hearsay that I'm soliciting.

He's also a full on rapist.

That's two. Verified.

Trump is running circles around dems and this "investigation." He knows they've got nada, and he's just trolling them. Meanwhile, the pendulum is swinging back toward repubs in the generic ballot. When they maintain control of congress after the midterms, Mueller will finally quit and take his ball home, because impeachment will no longer be a possibility. Sessions will ultimately clean out this cesspool of corruption among the Obama doj holdouts.

The crazy thing is, had Clinton won, none of this malfeasance would have ever seen the light of day. This whole insurance plan cooked up by Strok and McCabe is, ironically, going to be their downfall, not Trump's.

Any chance he just bluffed the Dems into dropping their info public so his boy Manafort could know what he is up against here?

I don't know, but what info could the dems possibly have? McCabe is already on record as saying but for the fake dossier, the fisa warrant never would have been issued.

What crime is Mueller investigating, exactly?

P.S. Before you answer, a statute for collusion doesn't exist and it isn't a crime.

The Memo and the Mueller Probe: If the investigation arose from partisan opposition research, what specific crime is he looking into?
The investigation didn't start from The dossier. It started when papadouche told the ambassador that Russia was about to dump all the democrats emails. And when the emails actually did leak out the ambassador told the fbi that he was told about it before it happened. The dossier came 2 months later. Treason & spying is tricky to litigate which is why they always go after them for fraud, tax evasiion, perjury, and the like and have them plead out. Hence how they already snared papadouche and flipped him.

The investigation didn't start from The dossier. It started when papadouche told the ambassador that Russia was about to dump all the democrats emails. And when the emails actually did leak out the ambassador told the fbi that he was told about it before it happened. The dossier came 2 months later. Treason & spying is tricky to litigate which is why they always go after them for fraud, tax evasiion, perjury, and the like and have them plead out. Hence how they already snared papadouche and flipped him.

Well, really now. So why didn't they go after obamo and Hillary Clinton? Because they clearly did worst and broke the law. General Washington would have shot or hanged both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT