POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nunes and Gowdy on every fox show today trying to walk back the lie about court not being told about the dossier.
Again, irrelevant. First, omitting who funded it is a big deal. Omitting it was unverified is a huge, against the law deal.

The dossier was unverified, regardless of what the FBI omitted, or included to the contrary, the fact of the matter is, it's illegal to use unverified information to obtain a warrant. Spin away.
No it definitely is not. What do you think is used a million times a day to get warrants? Confidential informants. They give bad info all the time but it's still considered the standard for getting warrants. Steele was just an informant that came with a dossier. Considering he was a mi5 spy that was supposed to be the premier authority on Russia, that's a pretty good credible informant. Probable cause only has to be based on credible information not verified information.

What do you think is used a million times a day to get warrants?

Probable cause, not rumor and suspicion. Also, need I remind you this isn't your ordinary court. FISC has much stricter rules. Everything used must be 100% verified and factual. Using unverified information is against the law. Hiding from the court that you used unverified information is also against the law. Spin away

You know what’s so awesome about this “resistance” douchebag on here? He has had to eat shit and has been mentally effed since 11/8/16. Every day, he has this hope that it’s going to end any second and it doesn’t.

He’s so delusional about why they suck so badly and lost. He 100 percent believes everything the media tells him and that Russia magically pushed Trump into the White House for some magic reason despite the other candidate and party letting Russia do whatever the eff they wanted and could be bribed for cash. Giving Bill six figure speeches and getting most of our uranium’s apparently wasn’t as appealing. Russia needed us to get stronger with Trump. Lol

Yeah, what a genius plan

Probable cause, not rumor and suspicion. Also, need I remind you this isn't your ordinary court. FISC has much stricter rules. Everything used must be 100% verified and factual. Using unverified information is against the law. Hiding from the court that you used unverified information is also against the law. Spin away
The woods procedures weren't even put in place till 2003. Know who led the fbi then? Name starts with a M and ends with euller.

Looking at some photos from the Lib-Dum protest to Trump's visit... and there is a red truck with large F*** TRUMP (without using *) across the back and the "grab them by the..." on the side. So, I guess it is okay to advertise profanity, now? When did that bar get lowered? This is from the crowd that is so worried about what the kids will see/hear, don't you know. It has a Kenton County, KY plate, and uses hash tag resistancevehicle ---if you want to look it up.

Gotta be platinum's truck.

Last edited:
Katy Tur’s dad thinks he’s a woman and threatened to beat up Shapiro for rightfully saying he was a man.

Katy dated Keith Olbermann. She also thinks a guy saving money toward a life goal is “stupid.”

The left never disappoints how retarded they are on a daily basis.

Who is Katy Turd?

So what your saying is the woods procedures requires 3 FBI divisions to comb through the application, and then the DOJ does the same and sends it back to the FBI for corrections, and then the DOJ lawyer takes it to fisa and the judge combs through to possibly send back. So all of that is a conspiracy against Trump? Glad you agree now that it requires multiple layers of extreme vetting to get a fisa warrant and 2 of the Warrants were done by the trump administration.
the Dem memo got sent to Trump, doj, fbi so we'll see how vindicated he feels by the end of the week.

If the time ever comes, they wouldn't have to forcefully take his Constitutional rights. He'd freely submit to his masters because he heard Adam Schiff say to do it on TV.

Exactly.

And he's doing an awful job rationalizing treason. I mean he keep spouting fake news articles from Politico all he wants, but he isn't fooling anyone.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
The woods procedures weren't even put in place till 2003. Know who led the fbi then? Name starts with a M and ends with euller.

The Woods procedure was put in place to prevent the FBI from doing exactly what they did to get the FISA against Page.

It’s ridiculous that you’re siding with the FBI way overstepping their bounds. It’s as if you want the Govt to control your life.

Looking at some photos from the Lib-Dum protest to Trump's visit... and there is a red truck with large F*** TRUMP (without using *) across the back and the "grab them by the..." on the side. So, I guess it is okay to advertise profanity, now? When did that bar get lowered? This is from the crowd that is so worried about what the kids will see/hear, don't you know. It has a Kenton County, KY plate, and uses hash tag resistancevehicle ---if you want to look it up.

Gotta be platinum's truck.

Isn’t it amusing how Democrats always have time to go protest, yell and break stuff? No kids to worry about? No jobs? Just spend your off time yelling at the sky?

Last edited:

you can watch Nunes yourself where he admits the dossier was noted as political he just doesn't like the way it was noted. & where he claims Papadouche and Trump down't know or have never met each other.

What I'm saying is, it's illegal to use even one, single, solitary unverified fact. They used a whole dossier full of them.

They lied about it being unverified and used a second phony Steele dossier (just breaking today) and Yahoo story that Steele leaked himself to "verify" the dossier. Steele’s own second phony dossier and leaked Yahoo story can't verify his first phony dossier. That's not how verification works.

Plus paid for by Clinton under the guise of "oppositional research".

So so much treason. Hope everyone of them are hung for treason.

Leftist moron makes a fake Trump tweet with photoshop, libs take it and run and totally believe it. Dumbest group of bastards.

you can watch Nunes yourself where he admits the dossier was noted as political

Again, whether or not they made the court aware that is was political is irrelevant. You're missing the entire point, and purposely so I suspect, so this will be the last time I entertain your nonsense .

According to the law, they're not legally allowed to use the dossier because it it unverified. Regardless of anything and everything else, the only way they could legally use the dossier as probable cause evidence is if every single fact in it was 100% factual and verified. We all know that's not the case.

What I'm saying is, it's illegal to use even one, single, solitary unverified fact. They used a whole dossier full of them.

They lied about it being unverified and used a second phony Steele dossier (just breaking today) and Yahoo story that Steele leaked himself to "verify" the dossier. Steele’s own second phony dossier and leaked Yahoo story can't verify his first phony dossier. That's not how verification works.

All while the FBI, doj, and DNC/Hillary coordinated the whole thing. To spy on a presidential candidate and president elect for the sole purpose to prevent him from winning, then from taking his office.

Don't let numerous strawman arguments distract from that.

Again, whether or not they made the court aware that is was political is irrelevant. You're missing the entire point, and purposely so I suspect, so this will be the last time I entertain your nonsense .

According to the law, they're not legally allowed to use the dossier because it it unverified. Regardless of anything and everything else, the only way they could legally use the dossier as probable cause evidence is if every single fact in it was 100% factual and verified. We all know that's not the case.
or they only used the stuff they had verified along with all the other evidence already collected on Page. All the pee tape & prostitute crap wouldn't be used because it wouldn't be relevant to the scope of the warrant. The warrant was about Page so only the stuff about Page would be relevant. We already know he was a dirty spy, he bragged multiple times in interviews he was a Russian advisor, so you think it was hard for them to verify his stuff? We don't actually know because Nunes conveniently left all of those details out along with lying about the other details. It's going to come out now either way because Nunes & Trump have played this as the winning card.

You also got Trump definitively not in a good mood anymore. Clap for me lest you be treasonous. That shit is funny. Not standing and clapping for the other party is a time honored tradition in congress, maybe a stupid one but that's congress for you.

sharyl-attkisson-full-measure.jpg

I'd hit it.

Platinum

Since you clearly have great knowledge in economics and history...

How has the stock market fared while Trump was in office compared to other Republican presidents like Reagan or George W. Bush or J Edgar Hoover?

I see they all ignored the NHS march. Tens of thousands took to the streets in London to demand better health care because their universal health care has gone to shit; operations are being cancelled, ambulance emergencies are being delayed, super long waiting lines and it's going broke.

I see they all ignored the NHS march. Tens of thousands took to the streets in London to demand better health care because their universal health care has gone to shit; operations are being cancelled, ambulance emergencies are being delayed, super long waiting lines and it's going broke.

And the crooked teeth brits that can afford it are paying for private police too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT