POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats in December had a 15-point advantage in generic Congressional ballot, 51% to 36%. Today it's only a 2 percentage-point edge, 47% to 45% among registered voters.

Big move in a just a few weeks once people found out the media and Dems were lying about the tax bill. Wait until we see "crumbs" commercials nonstop (Thanks Kochs!!)

27332087_1702977433074061_6175789916036000669_n.jpg

yes everyone knows Obama started with a shit economy, except you used the wrong year. presidents take office in odd number years at the end of January. 13.7% when he took office. Everything was shit his first year, sucked for him to pick Bush to run after except it made it easy for him to win. Reagan's economy was absolute horseshit his 1st 2 years and yet you still worship him as Jesus Christ your saviour. Presidents are judge not on what they start with but what they do with it and how it effects us long term.

You realize you just made a perfect argument for why Obama was an economic disaster.

He took over at the worst point since the great depression. If he'd taken no steps at all, his numbers would've looked great simply because of the market correcting itself.

So the fact he had only mild success shows that he was at the very least incompetent.

Reactions: ymmot31 and P19978
Well Trumps FBI dude did just come out and say the memo is bullshit after the DOJ has been telling him the same thing for the last week. Pretty rare for a President's hand picked guy to publicly come out against them. of course everybody is going to cover that over some congressmen bumping their heads. The dude in the truck died, the only part worth covering. Even the congressmen didn't think it was a big deal, continued on to their orgy party.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a fatter paycheck yet? The new IRS payroll withholding tables are now in place. I got my first check today under the new tables and my take home pay increased by 4.3% (due to lower tax rates). Thank you Mr. President and to the GOP congress.

Edit: Got to keep an extra 2.6% of the gross; net take home increased by 4.3%.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...bles-to-reflect-tax-law-changes/#6810c1b93767

Last edited:

He should be Trump's next SC nominee.

Interesting. I sure hope he isn't stepping away for any negative reason. He needs to be AG. He sees a case very clearly as an attorney that's a prosecutor. He's not afraid to do the right thing even when it's hard.

Just don't see him as scotus. Plus I think Thapar is next in that line.

Has anyone noticed a fatter paycheck yet? The new IRS payroll withholding tables are now in place. I got my first check today under the new tables and my take home pay increased by 2.6% (due to lower tax rates). Thank you Mr. President and to the GOP congress.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...bles-to-reflect-tax-law-changes/#6810c1b93767

Mine was higher.

I prefer to ignore the tabloid crazy ppl stuff. But Melania not riding with him to SOTU and then not standing when he threw out the family applause line, just a mean ass look on her face. Trump better be banging Nikki Haley cause Melania ain't touching him again.

Honestly, Melania probably doesn't give a shit about America as a country and would have preferred her husband not run for office and let someone else just continue taking the country down a path to ruin rather than Making America Great Again.

In other words, she should have been sitting with the Ds.

Well Trumps FBI dude did just come out and say the memo is bullshit

A. Not what he said
B. So are you saying his firing of McCabe then should go without question
C. Any chance a FBI guy might want to protect his team or at least limit the damage?
D. How old are you?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Funny. I still can't get over the R's finding the whitest, male, born on third base, no substance loser they could find who happened to speak a little English, slathering his face and teeny tiny hands in spray tan and sending him out on TV to convey he knows just how everyday Americans live.
We didn’t find him, he found us. Thank goodness he did.

Fox is FAR from a pro Trump network, but they are at least fair to Trump. No surprise they killed it in ratings last night.
Fox & friends litteraly talk through the tv at Trump to give him his daily news. And he usually goes on Twitter rants immediately afterwards. Hannity is his bagman.

Fox & friends litteraly talk through the tv at Trump to give him his daily news. And he usually goes on Twitter rants immediately afterwards. Hannity is his bagman.
Fox also has multiple hard leftists who detest Trump (Shep Smith, Juan Williams, etc), as well as multiple nominally right-wing cucks who detest him (Hume, Kelly when she was there, etc). Fox is truly fair and balanced, see.

Funny. I still can't get over the R's finding the whitest, male, born on third base, no substance loser they could find who happened to speak a little English, slathering his face and teeny tiny hands in spray tan and sending him out on TV to convey he knows just how everyday Americans live.
Yeah and just think of it, the Dems could not beat him. Wow moment. If you think he is bad, just how bad are the dems?

Lol so? They have a ton of never Trumpers and even several leftists. 2 shows doesn't mean the network is pro Trump.

I'll give you shep smith, he calls out bullshit. But theres nothing fair & balanced about fox, or any news. Just like CNN & msnbc can't even pretend to be news anymore. Its all entertainment channels now.

You poor man, getting your news from Hillary, Joy Reid, the View and MSNBC. I don't think they have gotten it right yet.

Lol so? They have a ton of never Trumpers and even several leftists. 2 shows doesn't mean the network is pro Trump.

This is pretty spot on. F&F and Hannity are Pro Trump on a biblical level - Hannity would do blow off Don Jr's ass if given the chance - but there are plenty on the network that offset it. You can pick and choose the shows you want to on Fox if you want to avoid extreme bias.

MSNBC on the other hand is basically a liberal infomercial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT