POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made two comments to my wife during the SOTU.

1. Americans are Dreamers too was a great line

2. Trump was putting forth a Democrat platform with everything he said, but those dipshit are too stubborn to care. Sure enough this shiny mouth guy just echoed it.

Lol until he started speaking mexican.

Most effective part of the speech was showing the American people what he has to negotiate with....

D’s sat for tons of things that should’ve been 100% easy unifying moments.

Ooooooo “Americans are dreamers, too”. Ouch.

ICE arrested 220 ms13 in Long Island? Or
Why is this Joe Kennedy guys mouth so shiny?

The over the top feigned emotion is hilarious.

He’s worse than Obama at public speaking...

Oooo but he does speak Spanish!!!

Guess these mfers forgot trump is trying to give citizenship to dreamers....

Donald really shut them down. They don’t have a logical argument against anything - immigration, economy, whatever...They should just stick to the Russia argument.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
27540810_1702092376495900_6225406934245953030_n.jpg

Reactions: ymmot31
What idiotic distraction comes tomorrow or the next day?

We got any more Michael Wolfe type books? New accusation? Stage another Charlottesville? Cop shooting? Terrorist attack?

Tonight was honestly a great moment to show the world what Democrats are right now. They’re all in on the anti-American stuff and giving the finger to the the middle class and against law and order.

I don’t know if it’s intentional (I believe it is) but Trump has done a fantastic job at getting his message out and playing people while taking the hits.

He has got the Dems to go all in on the anti-American stuff.

He has got them to expose their intentions of illegals and why they need them and how they don’t give a damn about Americans.

Got the media to talk about black unemployment by taking on Jay Z.

Got the media to talk about Antifa finally
Got the media to cover Sweden’s insanity

He has driven the leftist media to the point they removed their masks as well. Through him, there is a distinct line drawn in the sand between the two groups.

CBS poll had SOTU 75% favorability...

97% Rs
72% I
43% Ds

2% congressional Ds...[laughing] - well not really on the last part there...too high.

8 of 10 said he was trying to unite. 65% felt proud/prouder of US.

I wouldn't. The caught in a wind tunnel look doesn't do much for me.

I may jerk off on her tits though for the fun of it, and leak the video to finally finish her career off. Then again it may strengthen her standing with her base, who knows.

Haha. Fair enough

Reactions: kyboy1998
So fake keyser who lost his mind on here a couple days ago is posting on Rupp rafters...so a ban/suspension is just for certain threads not for all forums?

The people Trump invited there were tremendous, Democrats didn't know how to react.

Black families who lost loved ones to MS-13

A kid making sure thousands of military graves had flags on them.

Small business owner helped by tax cuts.

A guy holding up crutches to show the horribleness of North Korea.

Otto's family to again show the horribleness of North Korea.

CJ!

There was one part where every American should have felt proud, and Keith Ellison smugly sit there on his hands while even other democrats were forced to clap. The Democrats have so many representatives who are openly hostile to America...F--k them. Every single one.

CBS poll had SOTU 75% favorability...

97% Rs
72% I
43% Ds

2% congressional Ds...[laughing] - well not really on the last part there...too high.

8 of 10 said he was trying to unite. 65% felt proud/prouder of US.

Those numbers are actually pretty solid considering the amount of vitriol flying back and forth between the 2 sides.

I didn’t watch it (I’ve never watched a SOTU before) but from the tidbits it sounds like he delivered a message that Americans should be on board with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT