POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the fact that a certain someone has been horrible-smack-posting since about 9 am this morning, I'm pretty sure someone needs a new hobby. Might I suggest watching some movies by a British humor troupe by the name of Monty Python?
meh, it was just a flesh wound.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Glad things are back to normal:

Brother Screwduke, Brother Austin, Brother Ymmot, Brother Willy, Brother Moe and all the other Paddock Brothers out there...let's get back to the tweets and the important commentary that was interrupted.

And let us remember we are living in Trump's America and not listening to this...

Rejoice Brothers

Last edited:

Brother Screwduke, Brother Austin, Brother Ymmot, Brother Willy, Brother Moe and all the other Paddock Brothers out there...let's get back to the tweets and the important commentary that was an interrupted.

And let us remember we are living in Trump's America and not listening to this...

Rejoice Brothers
[laughing]

Reactions: Willy4UK

Brother Screwduke, Brother Austin, Brother Ymmot, Brother Willy, Brother Moe and all the other Paddock Brothers out there...let's get back to the tweets and the important commentary that was an interrupted.

Rejoice Brothers

Loll “WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK!!!”

Nah bitch why is you yelling??? Crazy person.

27067579_2045140222370549_2213690704947302243_n.jpg

Wrong Kaiser. I'm not gonna talk bad about the poor guy. It's clear he has some type of mental problems. I just hope he gets the right meds or starts taking his meds again. I haven't seen a mental meltdown like that ever.

I have

Leading up to the election
Art briles
Jemele hill

Ironically, all from the same poster child.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT