How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way to go out on a limb there moe.[winking]
Just saying that McCabe's removal isn't automatically connected to Wray viewing the memo this weekend.

It's being reported that the IG was the one who removed McCabe. He (the IG) has a report coming soon and could have uncovered something during his investigation that's completely separate from the memo.

I thought the GOP told both the FBI and DOJ they could not see the memo in fears they would leak and/or have time to come up with their rebuttals/CYA's when the memo was released??? My guess is it leaked other ways as well (both Reps and Dems) who saw the memo.

I thought the GOP told both the FBI and DOJ they could not see the memo in fears they would leak and/or have time to come up with their rebuttals/CYA's when the memo was released??? My guess is it leaked other ways as well (both Reps and Dems) who saw the memo.

FBI saw it this weekend

Sounds like McCabe will still get his cushy pension. Is basically going on paid leave for the next 6 weeks until his retirement takes effect. Should not see a dime until he is investigated and if guilty should not see another dime from the taxpayer if not prison time as well. These people do what they do because they know they are untouchable and immune from ever being investigated themselves. Just maybe the IG will have something to say about that but seriously doubt it.

Just saying that McCabe's removal isn't automatically connected to Wray viewing the memo this weekend.

It's being reported that the IG was the one who removed McCabe. He (the IG) has a report coming soon and could have uncovered something during his investigation that's completely separate from the memo.
Just pulling your chain. I feel like Bill Murray in Scrooged today. "No body gets me!"

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Who determines who gets the blue checkmarks on Twitter?

I'm assuming it's so you can trust that an account named for a public figure is actually that person - but, 90% of the people I see with checkmarks, I've never heard of. Does every political hack in the Twitterverse have one?

Indians getting rid of Chief Wahoo logo next year. Pathetic.
What they're not telling anyone is that they're only removing it from their uniforms, but are keeping trademark licensing and plan to still market it. Fans will still be able to buy shirts, hats, etc... with Chief Wahoo.

I have this tingling feeling in my stomach about a tide change that is about to sweep through Washington. SOTU tonight, release of memo, resignation of additional deep-state actors, the beginning of the veil removed from a corrupt system and the media's role in supporting it, and a red pill/blue pill moment for every citizen.

Or it could just be indigestion.

One thing is for sure, McCabe's resignation definitely is one of those "things that make you go Hmmm..."

Who determines who gets the blue checkmarks on Twitter?

I'm assuming it's so you can trust that an account named for a public figure is actually that person - but, 90% of the people I see with checkmarks, I've never heard of. Does every political hack in the Twitterverse have one?

Yep. People like Julian Assange doesn’t have one despite having 700k followers and neither does James O’Keefe.

It’s incredible seeing who gets one though. Every nutty activist gets one. Some are just crazy how many followers these nobodies have though. Like a random producer or reporter from HuffPost has 30k followers? No effing way.

26994090_2045811322303439_4964564955121723026_n.jpg

I have this tingling feeling in my stomach about a tide change that is about to sweep through Washington. SOTU tonight, release of memo, resignation of additional deep-state actors, the beginning of the veil removed from a corrupt system and the media's role in supporting it, and a red pill/blue pill moment for every citizen.

Or it could just be indigestion.

One thing is for sure, McCabe's resignation definitely is one of those "things that make you go Hmmm..."

Crittenden going to be mighty disappointed when he flips through channels trying to find the state of the union tonight

Reactions: barbourfor3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT