POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see the women's march is getting tons of love across the board.

I remember when men marched for equality, antifa showed up and a brawl ensued.

Any American who still supports the democrats is either a welfare bum or a self-hating moron.

Illegals over military... absolutely insane. The good news is that I think they're handing 2018 back to the republicans right now.

How could anyone other than far left ideologues not be completely disgusted with these tactics being used for effing ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Trumps messaging (and even Ryans and McConnels) has been very solid on this shutdown. The dems aren't winning the public on this issue.

I think eventually dems will tell Schumer to go make a deal because the messaging is killing them at the moment.

I mean shit, this is a CNN poll and it looks really bad on the dems.

It's okay...

The troops working without pay angle is fine, but almost everyone knows they'll get paid...

...they need to be talking about CHIP .. they should be playing clips of democrats saying people will die because millions will lose insurance if obamacare is repealed ...when in all reality, almost 10 million kids are set to, or have already lose their insurance due to CHIP expiring. It Will happen if it's not passed shortly.

That should be the message. Love the troops, but they will get paid for every day once the shutdown ends. Kids can't be reimbursed for medical help they've failed to get.

Those shitty 3rd world tax money getting sycophant Dreamers have to go.

If you free the Dreamers, then the next wave of illegals will want amnesty too.

Deprt them now
I'm fine with adding DACA, wall funding, ending Chain migration & visa lottery to the continuing funding resolution bill, Goot.

Haha. We are all going to die for the 8th time in the last year.

And not like we can do anything about an asteroid anyway

Last edited:
It's okay...

The troops working without pay angle is fine, but almost everyone knows they'll get paid...

...they need to be talking about CHIP .. they should be playing clips of democrats saying people will die because millions will lose insurance if obamacare is repealed ...when in all reality, almost 10 million kids are set to, or have already lose their insurance due to CHIP expiring. It Will happen if it's not passed shortly.

That should be the message. Love the troops, but they will get paid for every day once the shutdown ends. Kids can't be reimbursed for medical help they've failed to get.
I went to McConnells twitter just to see if hes said anything about CHIP and this was his most recent tweet. They absolutely should hammer them over CHIP.

Heard Special Forces has been testing “The Wall” prototypes and they were not able to get through or over them.

I went to McConnells twitter just to see if hes said anything about CHIP and this was his most recent tweet. They absolutely should hammer them over CHIP.

Only thing I hate about it is Mitch is allowing them to combine the issues in this argument.

They're two separate issues totally. The only reason chip is held up is for negotiation of daca which is entirely unrelated.

They need to make that way more clear than this

Only thing I hate about it is Mitch is allowing them to combine the issues in this argument.

They're two separate issues totally. The only reason chip is held up is for negotiation of daca which is entirely unrelated.

They need to make that way more clear than this

Honestly.. the only words that should be coming out of their mouths is "democrats chose to let children's health insurance expire, in order to virtue signal about illegals, who we all have said we want to to reform, that may expire in 2 months."

Some thing along those lines is ALL that should be said.

Looks like a bill to fund through 2/8 Will be voted on at 1am
I don’t think the democrats want tomorrow morning to get here and no one give a shit that the government is “shut down” because it’s not a big deal. Weaponization tactic would be lost.

They got what they wanted, talking shutdown instead of economy on MAGA’s first anniversary.

Also, they’re terrible people.

Through all the distractions.

1.2 million docs in the OIG report that brings us to....
ReleaSETHeMemo....
Trump signed the 702...
NSA "accidentally" deleted the W spying information...
Rodgers is resigning from the NSA soon...
Kane Gamble? Really? Reality Winner and now a British 15 year old.

The real shithole story is this corruption cover up and yet we are suppose to worry about the Calm before Stormy spanked with a Forbes mag, fat ass Oprah, and grandstanding over who gets to spend the taxes they stole from us.

I don’t think the democrats want tomorrow morning to get here and no one give a shit that the government is “shut down” because it’s not a big deal. Weaponization tactic would be lost.

They got what they wanted, talking shutdown instead of economy on MAGA’s first anniversary.

Also, they’re terrible people.

I'm actually surprised at the public reaction. Democrats might have bit off more than they can chew.. the Rs aren't being vilified.

If they would get the conversation on CHIP, I think Rs would come out as clear winners

Don't trust them Mr. President. They will say anything
They're already saying anything. Notice he said "dreamers", not DACA. This debate was supposed to be about 700 - 800K DACA recipients. They've moved the goalposts to include all the dreamers from the Dream Act, which there are about 3.6 million. Add in amnesty/pathway to citizenship for their parents, then their parents' parents and you're looking at 10 million people.

'GANG OF 6' PUSHES AMNESTY FOR MORE THAN 10 MILLION ILLEGALS

233n8t.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT