POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the front page of Reddit this morning, there was a story about someone in the Trump administration resigning because he said he didn't like Muslims, with zero mention of any memos. (Edit: That just gives you an example of where the left is with this)

Most of America really doesn't give a shit. The media is going to actively avoid the issue, and downplay it if they're forced to address it. The R establishment is just as corrupt as the Ds, so they don't really want the swamp being exposed.

So yeah, you have some House Republicans raising a stink and they're all going to fall in line by the end of the weekend.

Given everything we've seen in the past, there's absolutely zero reason to think the memo will get released, and even less reasons to think there will ever be any consequences for the corruption.

Released? No.
Leaked? Yes.
Consequences? None.

I went to work this morning and kept seeing kids with signs walking towards the Banks. Got up to the 4th floor and it looked to be a traffic jam on Walnut down by the Yard House with hundreds of people everywhere.

Surprised you weren't out marching with them.

Initially I was impressed with the number of people that walked by, then I realized it was all the same women who were lost and marching in a circle.

government-shutdown-congress-1516323464448-articleLarge.jpg
McConnell is right. There was nothing in the CR that they opposed. They only opposed what wasn't in it.The only reason Democrats were clamoring to remain in a session to work out a deal is because they were trying to strong-arm Republicans by holding the government hostage and forcing amnesty for 4 million illegals into the long term deal.

Surprised you weren't out marching with them.

Initially I was impressed with the number of people that walked by, then I realized it was all the same women who were lost and marching in a circle.
I didn't know where they were going. [jumpingsmile]

But I have no problem with lawful protesters.

Last edited:

There is list like 900 strong that the Obama crew should apologize for before they get to 100 year old genocide they refused to acknowledge committed by the Turks.

Reactions: screwduke1
Melania isn't American enough for me. Not sure she really cares about our flag and our anthem, which makes me wonder if she actually respects our great military.

At least she's legal, though. Imagine if she was illegal, marching through the streets, waving her country's flag, burning the American flag and making demands to the government. You'd really hate her then.

At least she's legal, though. Imagine if she was illegal, marching through the streets, waving her country's flag, burning the American flag and making demands to the government. You'd really hate her then.

Still wondering how she got her green card in 2001. Why is the MSM not looking into this more? Too busy dogging her husband...I guess they can't see the forest for the trees. And how has she made our country better with her presence??

Good point. Although, she's not on welfare, having a half dozen kids and draining the middle class. That's a start, right?

Yeah, hell of a start! I know a guy in my city who has 30+ kids. Says he plays the lottery. Very personable dude though, so I hope he hits it!

Hits the lottery, that is. He's hit it unprotected far too many times.

Yeah, hell of a start!

Still not good enough, though. Maybe they shouldn't leave anything to chance concerning her green card. Just go ahead and deport her along with the other 20 million illegals. Get 'em all out. Every last one of them. Deal?

Wow! I hope people continue to see what Dems are and what they do to those who speak against them.

I got the same email...while I understand the sentiment, dude needs to get over himself.

Melania isn't man enough for me. Not sure she really cares about testicles and tugs. I need a straight Michael Obama Adam's apple to get my rocks off

Fixed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT