POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After more came out, I have little doubt Bannon said what's reported. Supposedly happened at a dinner party where he blabbered on without knowing the reporter was recording him.

None of what he said is fact. Just his opinion. But I think it's pretty clear at this point he did say it. Very similar to his phone call with a reporter a few months ago.

I'd say it's pretty clear Bannon has an alcohol problem and and uncontrollable urge to talk to anyone who will listen.
Yeah, he has an alcoholic's nose.

26229756_1675310192507452_7528086389995122702_n.jpg

“Simply, this will be disastrous and terrible for us,” said Priton Kumar Chowdhury, a deputy director of the government’s social services department in Cox’s Bazar. “I can’t imagine it, and my brain does not actually know how to deal with this.”

Ya....

Birth control should be flowing in the goddam water at refugee camps.

However, I also think the US government should hand out lump sum cash payments to people in exchange for voluntary sterilizations, so my views may differ from some here.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Glad to be back on here to annoy you libs some more. The tax bill passing and net neutrality nearly killed me. But I survived in my bunker.

BTW, I've changed my tune a little bit on some things. I do think Hillary and others will end up in jail, maybe this year, maybe not this year. But I think some people are going down relatively soon. I'll eat my crow if I'm wrong.

But with all the info that's came out the last month while I was suspended, I think some folks in the FBI and the Clintons are in deep trouble. And its beautiful to watch.

I think the Trump admins legacy will be the epic takedown of corruption unlike anything seen in American history.

BTW the whole Trump/Bannon thing seems like a smoke screen to me. It could be legit, but I do question it. If Bannon really said that, hes an idiot. But I find it hard to believe he would have been dumb enough to say it. Could be wrong though.

What you get the ban hammer for?

Problem is many federal felonies havr a 5 year statute of limitations. So it better happen quick.

Reactions: screwduke1
Trump only watches Games of Thrones for the violence and nudity, but mainly violence. He also complains of there being no gorillas on the show.

I love how when you're a Republican president, all of a sudden you're AJ "idiot" and a child. Never mind you created a freaking empire and defeated the Clinton Machine and DC establishment.

So Roy Moore's accuser is suing him for defamation for calling her a liar. The same tactic Summer Zernos did to Trump. Lol

So accuse people of a heinous act, they call you a liar and the outrage is you being called a "liar?" Ha.

Got anything to back that up? Or, are you just shooting from the hip?

Besides, even if he ever did 'talk' to Duke, you're really reaching anyways. Randomly talking to some no name in passing isn't remotely comparable to actually knowing someone personally, tweeting about them by name, golfing with them several times, and donating thousands to their charities on a couple of different occasions.

Let me guess, though? You believe Trump actually does know Boehner but forgot all about knowing him or who he is because he's mentally ill? Is that the narrative CNN and friends are pushing? Bottom of the barrel.
CNN’s Larry King: “Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.”

Trump: “I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.”

King: “Anger?”

Trump: “It’s anger. I mean, that’s an anger vote. People are angry about what’s happened. People are angry about the jobs. If you look at Louisiana, they’re really in deep trouble. When you talk about the East Coast, it’s not the East Coast. It’s the East Coast, the middle coast, the West Coast…”

— exchange on “Larry King Live,” shortly after Duke lost a race for governor of Louisiana, Nov. 19, 1991

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Patrick] Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.”

— Trump, in a statement saying he will not accept the Reform Party nomination for president, Feb. 13, 2000

NBC’s Matt Lauer: “When you say the [Reform] party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?”

Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”

—remarks on NBC’s “Today Show,” Feb. 14, 2000

Bloomberg’s John Heilemann: “How do you feel about the David Duke quasi-endorsement?”

Trump: “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement. I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Heilemann: “Would you repudiate David Duke?”

Trump: “Sure, I would do that, if it made you feel better. I don’t know anything about him. Somebody told me yesterday, whoever he is, he did endorse me. Actually I don’t think it was an endorsement. He said I was absolutely the best of all of the candidates.”

— exchange during an interview on Bloomberg Politics, Aug. 26, 2015

“Voting for these people [Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz], voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage. I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

— David Duke, on his radio program, Feb. 25, 2016

Question: “How do you feel about the recent endorsement from David Duke?”

Trump: “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?”

— Trump, in response to a question at a news conference, Feb. 26

CNN’s Jake Tapper: “I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be ‘treason to your heritage.’ Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”

Trump: “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Tapper:
“But I guess the question from the Anti-Defamation League is, even if you don’t know about their endorsement, there are these groups and individuals endorsing you. Would you just say unequivocally you condemn them and you don’t want their support?”

Trump: “Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong.”

Tapper: “The Ku Klux Klan?”

Trump: “But you may have groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know.”

Tapper: “Okay. I mean, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but…”

Trump: “I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.”

Tapper:
“All right.”

exchange on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Feb. 28

In 2000 Trump says about Duke “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”...in 2016 he is claiming he knows nothing about him. In 2000 he pretty well unequivocally condemned him, in 2016 he claims to not know enough to do so.
I said nothing about Trump's mental state, just about his tendency to know and not know people all at the same time.

Saw it mentioned on Reddit, but now that Philip Morris is "giving up tobacco" for "safer alternatives" (lol I wonder if they're determining what's safe), how long until marijuana is decriminalized on the federal level?

The only thing keeping it illegal at this point is big pharma money flowing into political coffers, so maybe big tobacco might have something to say about that.

Of course it will be highly regulated and the grow permits will only go to the large political donors.

CNN’s Larry King: “Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.”

Trump: “I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.”

Trump: “It’s anger. I mean, that’s an anger vote. People are angry about what’s happened. People are angry about the jobs. If you look at Louisiana, they’re really in deep trouble. When you talk about the East Coast, it’s not the East Coast. It’s the East Coast, the middle coast, the West Coast…”

— exchange on “Larry King Live,” shortly after Duke lost a race for governor of Louisiana, Nov. 19, 1991

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Patrick] Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.”

— Trump, in a statement saying he will not accept the Reform Party nomination for president, Feb. 13, 2000

NBC’s Matt Lauer: “When you say the [Reform] party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?”

Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”

Bloomberg’s John Heilemann: “How do you feel about the David Duke quasi-endorsement?”

Trump: “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement. I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Trump: “Sure, I would do that, if it made you feel better. I don’t know anything about him. Somebody told me yesterday, whoever he is, he did endorse me. Actually I don’t think it was an endorsement. He said I was absolutely the best of all of the candidates.”

“Voting for these people [Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz], voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage. I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Trump: “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?”

CNN’s Jake Tapper: “I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be ‘treason to your heritage.’ Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”

Trump: “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Tapper:
“But I guess the question from the Anti-Defamation League is, even if you don’t know about their endorsement, there are these groups and individuals endorsing you. Would you just say unequivocally you condemn them and you don’t want their support?”

Trump: “Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong.”

Trump: “But you may have groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know.”

Tapper: “Okay. I mean, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but…”

Trump: “I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.”

Tapper:
“All right.”

In 2000 Trump says about Duke “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”...in 2016 he is claiming he knows nothing about him. In 2000 he pretty well unequivocally condemned him, in 2016 he claims to not know enough to do so.
I said nothing about Trump's mental state, just about his tendency to know and not know people all at the same time.
Sad. David Duke is all the left has against Trump. And Trump has only denounced him 100 times.

How many times did Obama denounce his racist pastor, Rev. Wright? Did he do it even once?

Tapper:

Tapper:
“All right.”

LOL jesus christ you retards know how to reach.

Bill Cosby like 15 years ago: **** those dumbass piece of shit Taylor twins from UAB. Stupid ass rhyming names.

15 years passes...

Dipshit lefty: Do you disavow Ronnell Taylor?

Bill Cosby: Who the hell is Ronnell Taylor?

Dipshit lefty: He's one of those twins from UAB

Bill Cosby: Oh yeah, **** that guy.

WTF is RQs point? lmao

That Trump knows of someone, but doesn't know them? That he called Duke a bigot, racist, neo-Nazi in 2000 and said that is not company he would want to keep?

HAHA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT