POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Find a #bombcyclone thread... anywhere. Here, FB, Twitter, etc.

See how much of it you can read before considering swallowing the barrel of a gun due to all the absolute idiocy and ignorance.

Go!

I'll save you some trouble. If the wind blows tomorrow, Climate Narrative is the unquestioned answer. If you question that generic, blanket solution, you are the problem and the reason the earth is having earthquakes. Simple science.

Bill Clinton once lost the nuclear codes for months, and a 'comedy of errors' kept anyone from finding out.

eek.gif

You can't make this stuff up.

I swear I may hate Jeff Sessions more than any other person in Washington. Has anyone ever been such a goddam useless piece of shit?

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of

Drain the goddam swamp, you clowns.

Another banner day for the DOJ.

https://apnews.com/19f6bfec15a74733b40eaf0ff9162bfa

Holder, Lynch, Sessions. Jesus how can the top law enforcement office in the nation be occupied by such useless corrupt pieces of shit.

Edit: I guess I probably shouldn't say "useless" when talking about Holder and Lynch as they were instrumental in the corruption and criminal dealings of the Obama/Clinton syndicate.

Unless there is some master plan Trump and Sessions have in place, Trump needs to can his ass ASAP and bring in someone who is not compromised by "The Swamp" and will actually get some ish done.

As of right now, easily the biggest mistake Trump has made so far was appointing him AG which opened that AL Senate Seat and costing the Republicans a seat.

As of right now, easily the biggest mistake Trump has made so far was appointing him AG which opened that AL Senate Seat and costing the Republicans a seat.

To be fair, I would have bet my children on the GOP retaining that seat when Sessions took the AG spot. That should have been the safest seat in the nation. Thanks a lot Bannon.

Reactions: santamaria78
This will hopefully just help to expedite the end of federal prohibition.

There's going to be significant blowback on this, especially with California just going live this week. If they actually start using federal resources to shut down legitimate state sanctioned businesses again, it's over.

Completely realize this is a very, very insignificant issue in the grand scheme of things, but this is exactly the type of rally cry that the media and left (and sensible right) will use to energize their base. If Trump doesn't distance himself from this assclown soon, this step along with his utter and complete uselessness on matters which are actually deserving of attention, he will significantly harm his chances in 2020.

I honestly am not sure if Trump was even aware of any of this until this morning, which is a scary thought. But would any of you be surprised at this point?

Slaves existed. The manipulation and extortion continues when people say "we need to have a conversation" or "we need to acknowledge". The issue of "slavery" and all that bs is so obvious as a ploy to get cash easy.

example- NFL extortion fund by Malcom Jenkins. They get like 3 million or some ish. That's just one example. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...lout-nfl-protests-were-never-about-the-money/

none of these dipchits give a damn about the "oppression" nor do they even know what it means (b/c it doesn't exisit) . . ..

This will hopefully just help to expedite the end of federal prohibition.

There's going to be significant blowback on this, especially with California just going live this week. If they actually start using federal resources to shut down legitimate state sanctioned businesses again, it's over.

Completely realize this is a very, very insignificant issue in the grand scheme of things, but this is exactly the type of rally cry that the media and left (and sensible right) will use to energize their base. If Trump doesn't distance himself from this assclown soon, this step along with his utter and complete uselessness on matters which are actually deserving of attention, he will significantly harm his chances in 2020.

I honestly am not sure if Trump was even aware of any of this until this morning, which is a scary thought. But would any of you be surprised at this point?

This nonsense kills us. The Republican Party has too many morons in it who can't get out of their own way. Dems are all in on their evil and have a PR firm working 24/7 for them. Meanwhile, we have Never Trump dirtbags, self righteous clowns who have no spine, Sessions allowing this shit show Russian investigation, not going after Democrats/Clinton/Obama and going after weed.

Eff you, Sessions. Our base does not want this. We don't want more government, we don't want to waste efforts on stupid stuff. Have a strategy and eff off with everything else.

Infrastructure
Welfare reform
Voter ID
Build the effing wall
Get rid of Obamacare
Prosecute Hillary/Dems/corrupt FBI

Stick to that. Trump gave these idiots the presidency that they did their best to give to Hillary. You have a chance to actually do something and you're blowing it. You lose the house, you will make him lose 2020 and the ability to get anything done.

This party needs to get younger.

Sessions position wasn't as bad as I assumed. But still sucks.

That said, spineless politicians are getting off Scot free on this issue. Either make it legal, or don't cry when the law is enforced.

That said, spineless politicians are getting off Scot free on this issue. Either make it legal, or don't cry when the law is enforced.
it's selective prosecution. They write the book and then when they all think someone needs to be punished they go after them on it.. ie menendez... he went against Obama and then poof they were like, "oh yeah?"

2018 going to be a wild ride. Can't even imagine how crazy the headlines will be by July
Book also claims Trump didn't have a clue who John Boehner is.

ROUNDUP: All The Evidence Trump Knows Who Boehner Is

Trump and Boehner also golfed together in August 2013 at one of the president’s own golf courses, as detailed by Politico. The story also details how Trump cut a $100,000 dollar check to a Boehner aligned super-pac at the time. David Farenthold of the Washington Post also noted Wednesday that Trump’s charitable foundation gave 5,000 to Boehner’s hometown charity.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The reason democrats are opposed to Voter I.D. is because they need to cheat to win elections. There's no other explanation. Jimmy Carter one of the few democrats left with any decency about him, is in favor of Voter I.D. The problem there is that the democrat party of Harry Truman, John Kennedy, Wendell Ford & Jimmy Carter is no longer around.

Every month there is a new record or something very positive related to the economy....DOW, housing, jobs, layoffs, etc, etc, etc.....and every month the liberal blowhards dig in deeper with their anti-Trump stance. Their ignorance knows no bounds.

Exactly. Laws are laws. If Congress wants them changed then write a bill, gather the votes and pass said bill.

Sessions isn't in a position to ignore federal marijuana laws with the stance the administration is trying to take on federal immigration laws. It's all or none.

If Sessions looked the other way on marijuana and agreed to selectively enforce certain federal laws, it would only hurt the administration's stance on illegal immigration and further open the door for, and embolden, the Democrats' defiance of federal immigration laws.

Exactly. Laws are laws. If Congress wants them changed then write a bill, gather the votes and pass said bill.

Sessions isn't in a position to ignore federal marijuana laws with the stance the administration is trying to take on federal immigration laws. It's all or none.

If Sessions looked the other way on marijuana and agreed to selectively enforce certain federal laws, it would only hurt the administration's stance on illegal immigration and further open the door for, and embolden, the Democrats' defiance of federal immigration laws.

This makes sense. I just wish Sessions would apply the same logical, blind justice to everything else. We all know the cases I'm talking about.

Very important point. Dems are trying to bait a discussion about crimes that should be ignored. They want to piggy back illegals on to that.

Lawmakers quit riding the fence and change the law. Otherwise, every single one of them should shut up

Reactions: moe_schmoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT