POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually it was mainly built by the slaves of these less than totally freedom loving tough people.

Man, slaves wrote our constitution? Wow. Didn't know that.

4.8% of whites owned slaves. So it wasn't no where close to being mainly built by slaves.

For some reason when I see your name, I don't think of a ish eating lib.. but I admit I'm wrong once or twice a year.

The overwhelming number of slaves went to places other than the US. I think about 11 millions slaves were sent from Africa and "only" a few hundred thousand went to the US. Also, Britain brought slave trade to the US and had a system long before colonization.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
The overwhelming number of slaves went to places other than the US. I think about 11 millions slaves were sent from Africa and "only" a few hundred thousand went to the US. Also, Britain brought slave trade to the US and had a system long before colonization.
C'mon, man. We're bashing white American men here. Get with it.

I'm not looking forward to the eventual pendulum shift back to the left.

Bush paid lip service to liking America, even though he was a globalist.

Obama didn't even pretend to like America.

Trump is 100% America.

Can't imagine what the next lefty is going to be like when that pendulum swings past Obama. The next D candidate may actually be Castro's bastard son from the north running on a platform of dissolving America.

26166327_1752130004860885_9017516631401093358_n.jpg

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
So why does Matt Drudge have an ax to grind with Steve Bannon? I mean it's one negative headline after another on the Drudge Report concerning Bannon. He is even giving the liberal media a platform to attack Bannon.

So why does Matt Drudge have an ax to grind with Steve Bannon? I mean it's one negative headline after another on the Drudge Report concerning Bannon. He is even giving the liberal media a platform to attack Bannon.

What?

Did you read the article? That headline is not an attack on Bannon, it's a statement of fact. It's not a platform for the liberal media to attack Bannon, it's a platform for them to suck his dick.

Reactions: jameslee32
What?

Did you read the article? That headline is not an attack on Bannon, it's a statement of fact. It's not a platform for the liberal media to attack Bannon, it's a platform for them to suck his dick.

I'm not talking about that article in particular. This has been going on for almost a year now. I will say that Bannon has done big time damage to his and Trumps relationship with those quotes in that book.

4.8% of whites owned slaves. So it wasn't no where close to being mainly built by slaves.

For some reason when I see your name, I don't think of a ish eating lib.. but I admit I'm wrong once or twice a year.
He has bought into the lies the left has been spreading. Need to real him back in or laugh it off, could be sarcasm.

How many of you have listened to Dinesh D'Souza's lecture on The Big Lie or read the book? Talk about a red pill.

Did not know a lot of stuff about FDR that was never taught. Didn't know what he did and worked with to get the New Deal through. Didn't know he and Mussolini were very bond of each other and FDR had one of his aides study fascism under him.

"Building" doesn't mean a Constitution that supported slavery as written. It means building the Capitol & White House & many other important buildings of the time. It means supplying the cotton that made non-slave holding mill owners rich. It means supplying tobacco to Euros. The economy was 90% commodities at the time.

To ignore the forced labor contributions & suffering of slaves to building this country is just totally wrong. Whites had the ideas because they were free to think. Blacks were trying to just survive & their mental energies were consumed by that. To call these truths liberal is ignoring facts; i.e., reactionary.

He has bought into the lies the left has been spreading. Need to real him back in or laugh it off, could be sarcasm.
Not sarcasm. The Constitution out & out supported slavery & black asses getting kicked. Yes, there were white minds with great ideas, but they wouldn't have had the time to think w/o slaves.

All that's true. It's your "only" that can't be minimized.

Actually, US slaves by & large had it "better" than slaves elsewhere as they typically weren't worked to death as on sugar plantations.

"Building" doesn't mean a Constitution that supported slavery as written. It means building the Capitol & White House & many other important buildings of the time. It means supplying the cotton that made non-slave holding mill owners rich. It means supplying tobacco to Euros. The economy was 90% commodities at the time.

To ignore the forced labor contributions & suffering of slaves to building this country is just totally wrong. Whites had the ideas because they were free to think. Blacks were trying to just survive & their mental energies were consumed by that. To call these truths liberal is ignoring facts; i.e., reactionary.
Does not mean they mainly built America either. As noted, about 5% of the nation owned slaves. The rest were out there helping build America. The narrative that only slaves did the hard work is what the left has been pushing and too many people are buying.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Does not mean they mainly built America either. As noted, about 5% of the nation owned slaves. The rest were out there helping build America. The narrative that only slaves did the hard work is what the left has been pushing and too many people are buying.
What's it matter how many owned slaves? What if one guy only all 5M or if a M owned the 5M? Irrelevant.

The issue is white farmers worked for themselves of their own free will. Slaves didn't. Why is that so hard for you to acknowledge? And I'm quite sure a lot larger percentage of slaves lost their lives doing the work they did than free whites did.

And no, I'm not buying lib lies. Just refuse to not clearly see the whole picture.

All that's true. It's your "only" that can't be minimized.

Actually, US slaves by & large had it "better" than slaves elsewhere as they typically weren't worked to death as on sugar plantations.

They also weren't castrated like the slaves owned by Arabs.

Slavery was an abomination and is a black eye on our country’s history no doubt and should be treated as such!

Having said that, black descendants of slaves in the US today have a much better life than the average African in Africa today. We should acknowledge slavery and then move on and enjoy our freedoms that we have today.

What's it matter how many owned slaves? What if one guy only all 5M or if a M owned the 5M? Irrelevant.

The issue is white farmers worked for themselves of their own free will. Slaves didn't. Why is that so hard for you to acknowledge? And I'm quite sure a lot larger percentage of slaves lost their lives doing the work they did than free whites did.

And no, I'm not buying lib lies. Just refuse to not clearly see the whole picture.
Did not say that they were not a part of the reason in the building of this country. Just stated that your statement of them mainly building this country is untrue. Your statement is proven wrong and you are just deflecting with people not acknowledging that they helped. There were many other indentured servants of all colors in this country as well at the time along with others who simply worked for a living that helped build this country. My original statement that tough people built this country was all inclusive, you injected racism where it was not involved.

Slavery was an abomination and is a black eye on our country’s history no doubt and should be treated as such!

Having said that, black descendants of slaves in the US today have a much better life than the average African in Africa today. We should acknowledge slavery and then move on and enjoy our freedoms that we have today.
Not only that but, of all the nations who owned slaves, America abolished quicker in its history than any other nation.

If Trump Jr. meeting with a no name Russian lawyer, offering zero money, for dirt on a political opponent, dirt that didn't even exist or change hands, is selling books worthy "treasonous"...

then paying a washed up British spy hundreds of thousands of dollars, who then turned around and paid the Kremlin hundreds of thousands of dollars for lies and slander must be firing squad.

And that doesn't even get into how those lies and slander were used, and what they were used for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT