How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
85544774.jpg

If crazy and ugly were against the law this wacko would have consecutive life sentences without parole. She is angry because no man would ever have her, Not even Willy. I know this has been said before but, it has to be reiterated anytime this bitch is shown here.[sick]

Reactions: Willy4UK
If crazy and ugly were against the law this wacko would have consecutive life sentences without parole. She is angry because no man would ever have her, Not even Willy. I know this has been said before but, it has to be reiterated anytime this bitch is shown here.[sick]

Damn... that’s rough.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Susan Rice should be under indictment RIGHT NOW.

Too bad the AG is a Mr. Magoo cuck.

What a loser Jeff Sessions has turned out to be.

Not leaving his ass in Alabama has been one of Trump's worst moves, in retrospect.

It's simply stunning how outright BAD he has been as AG considering the high hopes we all had for him.

Just an outright loser. Letting democraps continue to run the DoJ.

California is batshit crazy but one thing they do that I think is right, is protect employers. You can't just get fired for BS like in an at-will state and lose your vacation time. You need some type of write up history or a clear violation of work place rules.

Also, another thing they do that's better is you get OT if you work over eight hours in one day where as you could work four 10-hour days in Kentucky and not get overtime. You only get it after 40 hours.

But that's the only redeeming quality.
Not sure it's redeeming. In a lot of instances it costs workers hours.

I learned the hard way when I was helping start a building up in Ontario. Had to eat 60 hours of OT because I had people work 10 hours on Monday only later to learn about the 8 hour rule.

The next day I ordered more associates to work, finished early, and sent everyone home. I try to balance manpower with productivity standards so everyone gets 8, but it doesn' always work out like that.

FBI Raids Home of Suspected ISIS Supporter in Virginia

An FBI raid in Sterling, Virginia, on Friday night was part of an investigation into a man who allegedly supported ISIS, according to an FBI affidavit.

During the raid, the suspect, Sean Andrew Duncan, attempted to destroy evidence, the criminal complaint, which WJLA obtained from the FBI, alleges.

When agents arrived at Duncan’s home on Friday, he “ran out the back door, barefoot, and with something in his hand,” the affidavit alleges. Duncan then threw “a plastic baggie” over their heads, which, when recovered, was found to contain “a memory chip stored within a thumb drive that had been snapped into pieces, and placed in a liquid substance that produced frothy white bubbles.”

Duncan had recently traveled to Turkey with his wife, but was deported to the United States, according to the affidavit. In December 2017, a detained ISIS recruiter showed the FBI a list of handwritten names and phone numbers, which contained Duncan’s information, the document alleges.

The affidavit alleges an unnamed co-conspirator told the FBI in July 2017 that Duncan had connected with her on social media and expressed an interest in joining ISIS and conducting a terrorist attack in the United States; he also asked her to travel to Syria with him and his wife, but she declined, the document says.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
If that’s the dirt on Matthews, leave him tf alone. “Numerical scale”......good grief, this stuff is getting out of hand.

I’m an evil conservative, I even ate a poor person’s health insurance policy last night at a party, but joining in with this nonsense isn’t very helpful to any cause.

Joining in every movement as it becomes more and more ridiculous to get people you don’t like removed is some pretty bad mojo, they’ll come for you one day.

If that’s the dirt on Matthews, leave him tf alone. “Numerical scale”......good grief, this stuff is getting out of hand.

I’m an evil conservative, I even ate a poor person’s health insurance policy last night at a party, but joining in with this nonsense isn’t very helpful to any cause.

Joining in every movement as it becomes more and more ridiculous to get people you don’t like removed is some pretty bad mojo, they’ll come for you one day.

Right there with you. Don't give a crap about it. Just want the left exposed for what they are and the tactics they use.

This has been a great start.

Exactly.

But it is true that liberals are child molesting kiddy rapers

Seen another publication phrase their headline about Iran situation in an equally ludicrous way...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT