POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trump gives the public plenty of reasons not to like him or be worried about his leadership, I admit that...that is honesty...liberals try it...admit Obama was a b@tch. The weakest of b@tches and then we can talk.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Honest questions how does Net Neutrality apply here? How does giving control over the internet to foreign actors apply here? Who should we trust with a kill switch?

Iran blocks internet on third night of protests
"The enemy wants once again to create a new plot and use social media and economic issues to foment a new sedition," Ayatollah Mohsen Araki, a prominent cleric, told a crowd in Tehran, according to the conservative Fars news agency.

Other officials also pointed the blame outside Iran.

"Although people have a right to protest, protesters must know how they are being directed," Massoumeh Ebtekar, vice president in charge of women's affairs, wrote on Twitter.

She posted images from Twitter accounts based in the United States and Saudi Arabia, voicing support for the Mashhad protests.

US President Donald Trump tweeted later that Iran's people wanted change and "oppressive regimes cannot endure forever".

"The day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice," he wrote, his second time addressing the subject in as many days. "The world is watching!"

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders added: "The days of America looking the other way from the Iranian regime's oppression are over. America stands with the Iranian people."

Trump's tweets on Friday prompted Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Bahran Ghasemi to dismiss his remarks as "opportunistic."

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltec...ma-administration-is-giving-away-the-internet

Republicans Say Obama Administration Is Giving Away The Internet
September 26, 2016

Since its founding in 1998, ICANN has been overseen by the U.S. Commerce Department. But the government contract ends on Sept. 30 and the Obama administration plans to let ICANN become fully independent.

"Russia, and China, and Iran don't have a First Amendment," Cruz says in one of the videos. "They don't protect free speech, and they actively censor the Internet. ICANN could do the same thing, putting foreign countries in charge of what you can say online, prohibiting speech that they disagree with."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Honest questions how does Net Neutrality apply here? How does giving control over the internet to foreign actors apply here? Who should we trust with a kill switch?

Iran blocks internet on third night of protests
"The enemy wants once again to create a new plot and use social media and economic issues to foment a new sedition," Ayatollah Mohsen Araki, a prominent cleric, told a crowd in Tehran, according to the conservative Fars news agency.

Other officials also pointed the blame outside Iran.

"Although people have a right to protest, protesters must know how they are being directed," Massoumeh Ebtekar, vice president in charge of women's affairs, wrote on Twitter.

She posted images from Twitter accounts based in the United States and Saudi Arabia, voicing support for the Mashhad protests.

US President Donald Trump tweeted later that Iran's people wanted change and "oppressive regimes cannot endure forever".

"The day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice," he wrote, his second time addressing the subject in as many days. "The world is watching!"

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders added: "The days of America looking the other way from the Iranian regime's oppression are over. America stands with the Iranian people."

Trump's tweets on Friday prompted Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Bahran Ghasemi to dismiss his remarks as "opportunistic."

Republicans Say Obama Administration Is Giving Away The Internet
September 26, 2016
Since its founding in 1998, ICANN has been overseen by the U.S. Commerce Department. But the government contract ends on Sept. 30 and the Obama administration plans to let ICANN become fully independent.

"Russia, and China, and Iran don't have a First Amendment," Cruz says in one of the videos. "They don't protect free speech, and they actively censor the Internet. ICANN could do the same thing, putting foreign countries in charge of what you can say online, prohibiting speech that they disagree with."

Will be interesting to watch social media to see how it trends, if it does.

I see nothing about the protest trending on Twitter on USA trends, and we know Twitter had large shares owned by radical Islamic interests.

I don't see anything about it on Facebook trends which I suspect has/had similar financial backing.

Didn't Obama and Hillary have social media play part in over throwing a government? Maybe Egypt?

I think UFC was last night. It was two chicks. It's sad what has happened to that brand. It used to be literal war in there with guys like Tank abbott Ken Shamrock Royce Gracie... Now you have freaking girls fighting as the main event?

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague

I see nothing about the protest trending on Twitter on USA trends, and we know Twitter had large shares owned by radical Islamic interests.

I don't see anything about it on Facebook trends which I suspect has/had similar financial backing.

Didn't Obama and Hillary have social media play part in over throwing a government? Maybe Egypt?

Also Ukraine. That's why it is important for us to know the history of these revolutions and their tactics regardless of political leanings. The same type of tactics will be used here to try and overthrow Trump.

Social networks and social media in Ukrainian “Euromaidan” protests

Ukrainian activists, local and international news media, as well as political scientists, have pointed out the importance of social media in the recent “Euromaidan” protests in Ukraine. Many reports have credited initial tweets by journalists and activists as the key mechanism that brought hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians out into the streets. Other reports have focused on the “Millennials” as the drivers of and main participants of the protest-events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
I think UFC was last night. It was two chicks. It's sad what has happened to that brand. It used to be literal war in there with guys like Tank abbott Ken Shamrock Royce Gracie... Now you have freaking girls fighting as the main event?
Most of them don't look like women.

Haven't seen any coverage from US msm either. I think that also suggests they have major radical Islamic financial backing.

Or is there another valid reason they wouldn't be reporting on this?

Crime rate in New York City has dropped to lowest level since 1950’s. Quote from police commissioner“"We're also continuing to target gangs and crews who commit the majority of the violence in New York City," O'Neill said.

What a novel frick’n idea...... focus on the assholes who are actually committing the crimes.

CBS news mentioned this in a segment. Said the drop in crime rate could also be attributed to improvement in “economic conditions”. I must have dreamed it, but I thought they said that Wall Street was the only folks benefiting from the changes in the economy this year.

Bad news for some of you..... They’ve started a group called the “Perv Busters” [roll]

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/26/us/new-york-2017-crime-stats/index.html

Crime rate in New York City has dropped to lowest level since 1950’s. Quote from police commissioner“"We're also continuing to target gangs and crews who commit the majority of the violence in New York City," O'Neill said.

What a novel frick’n idea...... focus on the assholes who are actually committing the crimes.
You can bet if a Pub mayor's police department was doing this it would be spun as racist targeting of minorities.

26047151_2029535207264384_8116208125392200068_n.jpg

I read a Politico article from the day before the election last year and it was fascinating. I already knew they built Trump as a pied piper candidate but hearing the inner workings of their campaign's thoughts and strategies was amusing.

They were convinced it was going to be Jeb or Rubio. They feared Rubio the most. They thought Trump would be a dream scenario and didn't plan for him in their electoral map plans.

It's a long read but fascinating and amusing especially knowing she lost.

This was an email to Podesta from one of her aides after watching the debates.

"Bush sucked. I’m glad Hillary is obsessed with the one candidate who would be easiest to beat :) Besides Trump, of course."

Another one said it started to sink in that Trump could compete.

"The first time I realized that he [could compete] was when, after calling into Morning Joe and calling into CNN, he called into [another show]. ... He started to manipulate the media and change the media.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-2016-donald-trump-214428

Even had their pals in the media promote him in hopes of him winning the nomination.

Hahahahaha

I know. I know some don't believe in divine intervention but the 2016 election felt like God throwing us a bone.

The deck was stacked. Clinton camp and media basically gave free media time to the one guy who could beat them even though they were convinced he was the one who never stood a chance.

Cruz would've got smoked
Bush would've got smoked
Rubio got destroyed in a debate with Christie so he'd have crumbled against Hillary.

Dems really underestimated how disliked Hillary was.

What made Hillary's loss so amazing was how much time and work and corruption went into getting her that chance.

Moved to New York after 2001 so Bill's connections could help her get the senate seat so she could run for POTUS.

Didn't accomplish a damn thing and ran for president in 2008 and lost to a one-term senator no one had heard of before that.

Made a deal to become Secretary of State. Started making deals with DNC head Tim Kaine that he could be her VP in exchange for DWS replacing him as head of the DNC.

Election season starts to kick off. Has all of the money in the world for ads and media time and even has a meeting with the press to help craft campaign coverage.

Has media create a pied piper candidate in Trump cause he'd be easy to beat.

Had DWS rig the primary-Brazile leaking debate questions, DWS dictating what was allowed to be said by media and coverage time.

Wins primary.

Colludes with media on what to ask Trump, coverage, etc.

Has the Trump tape for months. Carefully starts building toward it with media narrative. They ease it in with old comments about Rosie and others, Alicia Machado Miss Piggy stuff, then break out the tapes the weekend before the second debate. Then when Trump counters with Bill's accusers, that's when they get the Gloria Allred/Lisa Bloom paid accusers.

Ran poll after poll trying to discourage Trump voters from coming out to act like he stood no chance.

Plans her celebration.

Loses

No, it's true according to today's definition of rape. If you look at a woman with the wish to have sex, it is now considered rape. Keep your eyes off of them.

That's close to Matthew 5:28. Just what we need. The progressive religion is stealing mind control ideas from the Bible and enforcing puritanical punishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT