POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overly sensitive...now that I'm not surprised about. Just was making an observation, not sure it warranted acronyms laced with profanity....as far as criticisms go what I said was rather tame.

Damn! I figured the undisputed king of reposting 100 tweets per day would have a better sense of humor.

Have a merry Christmas WK. I do appreciate reading the 5% of tweets you post that are legible on a mobile device.

25552036_2025648337653071_5240442690717823193_n.jpg

Damn! I figured the undisputed king of reposting 100 tweets per day would have a better sense of humor.

Have a merry Christmas WK. I do appreciate reading the 5% of tweets you post that are legible on a mobile device.

Now now sir, you have said similar things before and I payed them no mind. Didn't even respond, I don't feel the need/urge to respond to every comment about me. I knew you however were going to respond in the exact manner you did.

No one else has complained about being able to read them, may I suggest an upgrade from the flip phone or original IPhone you are still using.

You can put people on ignore, go for it, i however won't put you on ignore cause I want the 3 times a week update that you are in fact an atheist.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Reactions: JohnKBA
You want to see a twitter problem? Imagine being a supposed big time journalist and starting an account for your dog...

I call sexism on this, he gave male Winston a twitter account while Clementine doesn't get one #FireTapper

Thanks warrior and same to you and yours sir.
Yeah, one of my sons (twins 35 years old) flew in yesterday for Christmas and he too is a non believer and staunch leftie and we have already had an argument politically last night but, my 12 year old daughter of my 2nd wife ( wife pictured in avatar) intervened to remind me of the season and helped put an end to the argument. Sometimes I think at 12 she is already smarter than me. Probably would not take much.

Last edited:
I agree. But Paul Ryan doesn't think so. At least not yet
If that’s the case he hasn’t paid much attention to every big name R, Hillary GD Clinton, and the literal entire mainstream media taking a run at him and losing.

Trump would *work* Ryan and anyone else in an R primary and will *work* anyone the Ds throw out. Don’t give two shits what the polls say. That poll that 143% of people hate the tax cut and a staggering 195% of people thing they’re getting a tax increase is the final nail.

Want to talk percentages? Realistically near 50% or more of true liberal democrats believe impeachment and arrest for Trump are imminent while the dude is signing a bigly historic tax cut and presiding over a red hot economy. An economy that’s going to go even higher.

Trump isn’t going anywhere, you assholes. Merry Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT