POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IT DOES WORK!!! IT'S JUST NEVER BEEN EXECUTED CORRECTLY!!!
I wonder how it works if it has never worked even though it works if executed correctly. Where is the proof and what is the main factor that will make it work. I can tell you the main factor it will always fail....HUMANS. Greed, power, and the need to be in control.

Last edited:
Reactions: thornie1
I wonder how it works if it has never worked even though it works if executed correctly. Where is the proof and what is the main factor that will make it work. I can tell you the main factor it will always fail....HUMANS. Greed, power, and the need to be in control.
I think he was joking, at least I hope he was.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Ending US sovereignty and the role of the Dollar as world reserve currency is their main near term goal IMO

Yep. I've been talking about this threat on here for years. The big players...Russia, China, most of the EU, etc...have been trying for years to replace the US dollar as the world reserve currency...a spot it has held since the end of WW II. IMHO...this is the single biggest non-military threat to our way of life. If the US dollar as the WRC status ever changes...EVERYTHING will change. Every day life as you now know it...will no longer exist.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Yep. I've been talking about this threat on here for years. The big players...Russia, China, most of the EU, etc...have been trying for years to replace the US dollar as the world reserve currency...a spot it has held since the end of WW II. IMHO...this is the single biggest non-military threat to our way of life. If the US dollar as the WRC status ever changes...EVERYTHING will change. Every day life as you now know it...will no longer exist.

We can't let that happen. Even if it means killing every last one of them

So, from now on, any man who falls into the "but I didn't know she had a dick" trap back at the hotel room is socially obligated to go ahead and suck that dick... or be charged with sexual insensitivity harassment and fend off sucking many dicks in the pokey?

Good luck to you young guys on the prowl.

No clue who this dude is or how accurate his research is but he looked up the Maginstky sactions list and made some connections to the Clintons of course. The thread is worth reading. That EO is going to seize some major assets. Wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the reasons Bitcoin took a dip.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
25550461_2025110407706864_4162707045822044100_n.jpg

Need a little help
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
lexielynne,

Hey fellow UK fans! My name is Lexie. I have no idea who else to turn to so i'm hoping someone here could help me out. It's at the end of the month, and I am out of money and out of food. So i am wondering if someone could lend me $20 through paypal, and I will be glad to pay you back come the 29th. (I get my SS Check early due to the 1st being a holiday). If you could be so generous, please send the money to my PayPal email lexielynne83@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
U9K
Try this. Hope it works. Good luck.

http://bfy.tw/FiHc

TheKentuckyKid

Who is Jeremy?
lexielynne

That's me! Same person. I'm a transgender female. Jeremy is my former name.

lexielynne

Here's my other facebook just in case you don't believe me. I did request deletion on my "Jeremy" page. Totally forgot I had that one up.

https://www.facebook.com/lexielynne

TheKentuckyKid

You and @Willy4UK should be able to work something out.

@Rex Kwon Do
It got axed pretty quickly.

Last edited:

"This is a smear job by the right wing to destroy the good name of Hillary Clinton and the FBI." - All leftists.

Swear to God, I saw so many leftists on Twitter talking about the FBI foiling that Muslim guy's terror plot and talking about what Trump said about the FBI. Never mind that they're morons and that he's referring to those at the top; not every single FBI agent.

They also failed to mention the terrorist was a Muslim.

Need a little help
lexielynne,

Hey fellow UK fans! My name is Lexie. I have no idea who else to turn to so i'm hoping someone here could help me out. It's at the end of the month, and I am out of money and out of food. So i am wondering if someone could lend me $20 through paypal, and I will be glad to pay you back come the 29th. (I get my SS Check early due to the 1st being a holiday). If you could be so generous, please send the money to my PayPal email lexielynne83@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
U9K
Try this. Hope it works. Good luck.

http://bfy.tw/FiHc

TheKentuckyKid

Who is Jeremy?
lexielynne

That's me! Same person. I'm a transgender female. Jeremy is my former name.

lexielynne

Here's my other facebook just in case you don't believe me. I did request deletion on my "Jeremy" page. Totally forgot I had that one up.

https://www.facebook.com/lexielynne

TheKentuckyKid

You and @Willy4UK should be able to work something out.

@Rex Kwon Do
It got axed pretty quickly.

What happened?

What happened?
Last night someone posted looking for money claiming their name was Lexie, wanting people to send money to their PayPal. The name Lexie Lynn sounded fake to me so I put the email into Facebook, it came up with the name Jeremy. So I asked who Jeremy was, they then said Jeremy was their old name was Jeremy, now they are living as Lexie and posted their new Facebook (which is hilarious). I tried to send him/her your direction thinking y'all could work something out.

Last night someone posted looking for money claiming their name was Lexie, wanting people to send money to their PayPal. The name Lexie Lynn sounded fake to me so I put the email into Facebook, it came up with the name Jeremy. So I asked who Jeremy was, they then said Jeremy was their old name was Jeremy, now they are living as Lexie and posted their new Facebook (which is hilarious). I tried to send him/her your direction thinking y'all could work something out.

I just got a new book for Christmas about tossing salad. I'm sure Lexie and I could have worked something out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT