POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uncle Joe appears to be in the Christmas spirit.

25497986_778741078978813_4006174090746804547_n.jpg

I mean, I guess...that is, if you haven't been paying attention, are uninformed and get your information from the liberal media.

Also, [laughing] @ this...

followed by the first election of a Democrat to statewide office in Alabama since 1981, delivered a simple message: Republicans, your time is running short.

Takes a real homer to actually think that was a message sent to Republicans, that Alabama is actually turning blue or that it was anything other than a rejection of Roy Moore. Jones loses by double digits in '20, guaranteed.

Reactions: santamaria78
You know some huge Trump supporter working at one of these companies upping wages and giving bonuses, who has been defending Trump all year...is going to walk, nay strut, into a room full of his co workers and simply say "MAGA everyone" and strut on by like a boss.
Fifth Third Bank raising their minimum wages to $15 is awesome! Giving one time bonuses are nice but I'd rather see wage increases that people spend every week of the year. Anxious to see how far this goes down the food chain.

HI, I'm @NamelessOne. I love dogs more than I love people, I aspire to be a pro napper for NestBedding and my Spirit Animal is Winnie the Pooh❤️ I’m also a bullying survivor. Merry Christmas.

G6UHi74y_400x400.jpg

Fifth Third Bank raising their minimum wages to $15 is awesome! Giving one time bonuses are nice but I'd rather see wage increases that people spend every week of the year. Anxious to see how far this goes down the food chain.

Hahahahahaha

It will probably be passed on to their customers through charges of some sort. If not, then I applaud them.

I'm not a witless schmuck. I don't need to photoshop fake copy/paste posts.

We already had this discussion before. You were busted copying most of your tirades and shit from /pol/ lol.

But in all seriousness

Capture.jpg

I'm seriously concerned about your weight. How fat are you?

We already had this discussion before.

You mean that time I got on a bus and some delusional, crazy, blonde haired, asian guy raged out and randomly started accusing me of being anon and alt-right, while also screaming something about /pol/ and The_Donald? Then at the next stop I got off, shook my head and laughed at his dumbass. He thought he was cool and proceeded to high-five himself.

LOL. I knew you were fat.

Merry christmas. I hope Santa shits on you.
[laughing] Actually, I just ignored your desperation. I've beaten you into submission. You're forced to resort to fat jokes. Thanks for proving my point. You're a dimwit. The lamest of lames. Happy Holidays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT