POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still can't decide if it's comical how easily these people are being used as fools or if it's incredibly sad that these people are actually dumb enough to believe the BS the media/celebrities/politicians are telling them.
a lot probably being compensated by soros for protesting causing trouble.

Pizza delivery man is fired after he honors request from teen to write a dirty joke on the inside of the pizza box. The kids thought it was hilarious but mom didn't.

47755D0500000578-0-image-m-47_1513703768764.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rker-fired-writing-joke-inside-pizza-box.html

If you order delivery from Pizza Hut, you should be required to have this on the box.

Reactions: DSmith21
Obama=BillyG.

Trump=Calipari.

Thank goodness establishment mittens Romney didn't win in 12. We probably would not have gotten Trump. He would have ran against Hillary this past term.

Whew, lad. We dodged a bullet.

I cringed when GOP nominated Romney because he was a stereotype that the media has of Republicans. He was too weak, too restricted with establishment and also because he's Mormon, would not fight Dems like it's necessary to do.

McCain had no chance. Dems were winning that spot regardless of who the nominee was because of Bush. But the GOP was so clueless that they put crotchety Dem-lite McCain vs young charismatic Obama. Of course, it was ending like it did.

Glad we have Trump. But for a minute, I thought Romney had a shot against Obama due to the first debate. But no, smoked.

I cringed when GOP nominated Romney because he was a stereotype that the media has of Republicans. He was too weak, too restricted with establishment and also because he's Mormon, would not fight Dems like it's necessary to do.

McCain had no chance. Dems were winning that spot regardless of who the nominee was because of Bush. But the GOP was so clueless that they put crotchety Dem-lite McCain vs young charismatic Obama. Of course, it was ending like it did.

Glad we have Trump. But for a minute, I thought Romney had a shot against Obama due to the first debate. But no, smoked.

McCain was actually running neck and neck with Obama until the mortgage crisis hit and the stock market collapsed. After that, it was all over.

These lunatic leftists don't seem to know history. The two greatest mass murders of the last 100 years were both communist dictators. Even worse is the fact that the people that they killed were their own citizens. Who in their right mind would want that?

ml7gj.jpg

I know you said who in their right mind... but the answer to who is this:

giphy.gif

These lunatic leftists don't seem to know history. The two greatest mass murders of the last 100 years were both communist dictators. Even worse is the fact that the people that they killed were their own citizens. Who in their right mind would want that?

ml7gj.jpg
Key words, ‘who in their right mind’.

If I could fight any celebrity or media member, I would choose Brian Stelter. I detest this scumbag. This is a choad who'd get rocked by just a normal person if his snarminess BS was anywhere besides in front of a camera or behind a keyboard.

The biggest liar in all of media and that's saying something.

Reactions: qwesley
It's obvious as heck. Obama aided and abetted terrorism....

...which, tbh, is not anything new for our presidents, but the way he did, the brashness, etc, is absolutely nuts, and he needs to be investigated.

Barely even need to investigate. Plenty enough known already.

Although Lord knows what an actual investigation would uncover in that cesspool administration

Reactions: AustinTXCat
you guys are so blinded by your hate for liberals that you view anything for your team as a win although this is gonna hurt nearly everyone who isn't already well off. Banks, Wall Street, Trump family, real estate, coal, oil, they all got a piece and congrats on the crumbs you might get. You applaud reducing workers rights and giving them to their employers. And hey if blows up the budget, who cares, we can take more from the poor and middle class...hoo ray!! Because they are stupid I guarantee the deficit doubles inside of 4 years. But they've got a taste now, so they'll be coming for your social security next.

And if you think there's anything in this tax bill that makes companies put people to work here, you're a freakin idiot. There's even more incentive to move jobs overseas now. Republicans sold out the American worker to a bunch of lobbyists and you're on here cheering like a bunch of drunk frat boys. Over some tax cut you ain't seeing much of, if any. It's already spoken for

you guys are so blinded by your hate for liberals that you view anything for your team as a win although this is gonna hurt nearly everyone who isn't already well off. Banks, Wall Street, Trump family, real estate, coal, oil, they all got a piece and congrats on the crumbs you might get. You applaud reducing workers rights and giving them to their employers. And hey if blows up the budget, who cares, we can take more from the poor and middle class...hoo ray!! Because they are stupid I guarantee the deficit doubles inside of 4 years. But they've got a taste now, so they'll be coming for your social security next.

And if you think there's anything in this tax bill that makes companies put people to work here, you're a freakin idiot. There's even more incentive to move jobs overseas now. Republicans sold out the American worker to a bunch of lobbyists and you're on here cheering like a bunch of drunk frat boys. Over some tax cut you ain't seeing much of, if any. It's already spoken for

well anyone who has an actual job will benefit. that doesn't include you or the group your talking about. your kind needs all the tax revenue it can steal from working Americans to pay for the lifestyle and what you call entitlements for those who the dems need as their major voting block.

your last paragraph is comical as is most things you post. why do you or any democrat care about jobs anyway? your freeloaders. your still getting your earned income tax credit for paying nothing in taxes all year.

you should try saying thank you more often to those of us that support you. and let the grown ups make the important decisions.

well anyone who has an actual job will benefit. that doesn't include you or the group your talking about. your kind needs all the tax revenue it can steal from working Americans to pay for the lifestyle and what you call entitlements for those who the dems need as their major voting block.

your last paragraph is comical as is most things you post. why do you or any democrat care about jobs anyway? your freeloaders. your still getting your earned income tax credit for paying nothing in taxes all year.

you should try saying thank you more often to those of us that support you. and let the grown ups make the important decisions.
Exactly!
I don’t remember any poor people hiring anybody.

Boner-inducing

Nikki Haley‏Verified account@nikkihaley
At the UN we're always asked to do more & give more. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American ppl, abt where to locate OUR embassy, we don't expect those we've helped to target us. On Thurs there'll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names.

most badass chick or person in general out there right now. she's f***ing as hard core as they get. :americanflag:

LOL

The DJIA has risen 25%... in round numbers from 20,000 to 25,000. That 5000 point gain is 25% higher than where it started. A good year by any standard. But as the DJIA rises it requires larger and larger increases to bring equal returns. From 5,000 to 10,000 is a 100% return, from 10,000 to 15,000 is a 50% return, from 15,000 to 20,000 is a 33% return... all 5000 point gains but each has a diminishing return.

In 1975 the DJIA opened the year at 616 and closed the year at 852. A rise of "only" 236 points but it was a 38% gain on the year.

Since 1975 there have been 8 other years with 25% or higher gains...75, 85, 89, 95, 96, 99, 03, 13.

This website here does a good job showing market performance by POTUS.
All this said, I would be careful trying to take credit for market gains as market losses could be right around the corner.

Wow! I really hope someone addressed this!

If I could fight any celebrity or media member, I would choose Brian Stelter. I detest this scumbag. This is a choad who'd get rocked by just a normal person if his snarminess BS was anywhere besides in front of a camera or behind a keyboard.

The biggest liar in all of media and that's saying something.

It's a tough call between Shia ladouche and saMANtha bee.

@cardkilla doesn't work. He is a total imbecile. He's the exact type that is a huge problem. Guaranteed to be in prison for some sick crime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT