How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25399143_1732205153493355_3526532942691600433_n.jpg

I just want to take a second to reiterate that the level of corruption exposed from the Clintons/FBI/Fusion,etc, would never have been exposed if Hillary had won.

They honestly never entertained the idea of losing, I believe. If I was given three wishes in this life, one would have been to be invisible and be with Hillary and Obama on election night. The level of shit in their pants must have been unreal.

Split on patriotism, 65% conservatives 'proud to be American,' just 37% liberals agree

The comprehensive poll released Friday found the biggest split yet between liberals and conservatives over how they view the U.S. — and even if they want to stay in America. For example, nearly 20 percent of liberals want to live in another country, while only 5 percent of conservatives agree.

And 65 percent of conservatives said that they are “proud to be Americans,” but just 37 percent of liberals agree.

The country, said poll sponsor Anne Sorock, executive director, Ear to the Ground Listening Project, “is fractured.”

The survey and report, titled The Tale of Two Patriotisms, found that most feel patriotism is in decline in America, though far more conservative than liberals agreed.

And the political opposites couldn’t agree on what groups or businesses are patriotic. For example, liberals cited the Democratic Party, the NFL and Planned Parenthood as patriots. Conservatives cited the NRA, Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A.

Even President Trump’s iconic “Make America Great Again” red hat is controversial, with only 22 percent saying they would feel safe wearing it.

From the report:

• 65% of conservatives say is it “completely accurate” to say they are proud to be American; 37% of liberals feel the same way.
  • 18% of liberals would prefer to live in another country, compared to 5% of conservatives.
  • Overall, Freedom of speech was considered the most meaningful of the components of patriotism tested, with nearly nine out of ten adults (87%) saying it was very meaningful to them, personally.
  • Liberals were 20 points less likely to consider citizenship personally very meaningful and 27 points less likely to assign high value to the right to bear arms.
  • Liberals were even less likely to attach meaning to the American flag (30 points less), the pledge of allegiance (33 points lower), the national anthem (36 points lower).

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist months before her sex assault allegations roiled campaign

A New York cosmetics executive who publicly alleged Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s repeatedly solicited the future president to become his campaign makeup artist and to pitch her new product line in the months before her story roiled the 2016 race, according to the woman and her contemporaneous emails.

"Hi Donald, you are doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States. I am definitely on Team Trump as so many others are," Jill Harth wrote the future president in an Oct. 1, 2015, email sent to him through his New York company's headquarters.

"I can't watch television without seeing you or hearing your name everywhere! It's a good thing for sure but PLEASE let me do your makeup for a television interview, a debate, a photo session, anything!" Harth wrote.

"It kills me to see you looking too orange and with white circles under the eyes. I will get your skin looking smoother and even toned," she added, boasting she would "sculpt your face" to look good on high-definition television sets.

In another email seeking to meet Trump personally, Harth offered to be a campaign surrogate willing to tell voters how the future president "helped me with my self-confidence and all positive things about how he is with women."

The emails use starkly different language than the words Harth used in both a withdrawn 1997 federal lawsuit and a series of late 2016 campaign interviews in which she accused Trump of sexually assaulting her more than two decades ago. Harth is one of 19 women who have reportedly accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Harth said the "flattering nature" of her business pitches "were necessary to satisfy Trump's 'huge' ego" and that the passage of time had left her feeling comfortable asking for a job that would put her in close proximity to a man she accused of sexually assaulting years before.

"Yes, I had moved on but had not forgotten the pain he brought into my life," she said, saying she underwent therapy to deal with her prior experiences. "I was older, wiser. Trump was married to Melania and I had hoped he was a changed man."

Eventually, she said, she got a chance to make her pitch in person when she scored VIP tickets to one of his campaign events in South Carolina and met Trump backstage.

"I went to a rally for Trump in January 2016 in South Carolina. We met and we had an understanding that we would let 'sleeping dogs lie' in regards to that old complaint," she emailed The Hill, describing the encounter.

The emails to Trump show Harth personally made the request to meet him at the South Carolina event and made a total of four different requests to do the president's makeup, the first being sent on Aug. 6, 2015, to Graff.

She added, "He knows better than anybody how important image is. He still looks great after all the time I've known him, since 1992, but I can make him look even better."

In a Jan. 5, 2016, email to Graff, she also volunteered to attest publicly that Trump treated women nicely, including herself.

"I also want to put it out there that I would be willing to say at a rally or somewhere how [Trump] helped me with my self-confidence and all positive things about how he is with women to counter any potential negativity that may come out at some point in the campaign," she wrote to Graff.

"I have always been very fond of Donald and I CARE about him," Harth wrote to Graff in August.

Harth explained she never intended to resurrect the 1997 lawsuit or its allegations and had made peace in her mind about Trump, and that reporters forced her name unwillingly into the public domain when they discovered her old litigation.

Harth said she asked prominent lawyer Bloom to represent her after media attention to her sexual assault allegations began hurting her business in fall 2016.

Bloom eventually started a GoFundMe.com online fundraising effort to help Harth and located a donor that paid off Harth's mortgage on her Queens apartment in New York City.

When Bloom went on TV once to defend her client, Harth touted a corresponding spike in the sales of her cosmetic products, according to a text message Harth sent the lawyer and a mutual friend.

"Omg Lisa!!! I got 87 orders!!!!" Harth texted. "My friend said you talked abut [sic] me on national tv and gave my website!!!! I can not thank you enough."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Becerra Tried To Block Server Admin Over Red Flags, But Logins Continued, With Muted Reaction

Xavier Becerra, the chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, barely reacted when he learned the caucus server had been infiltrated in 2016, although he loudly decried the hack of the Democratic National Committee that happened around that same time. No one has faced punishment for the caucus server infiltration.

The then-congressman, who is now California’s attorney general, refused to articulate even the barest details of the cyber breach at a press conference Wednesday, and would not say whether he’s seeking criminal charges against longtime IT aide Imran Awan and his family.

Members of the Awan family logged on to the Caucus server 7,000 times without authorization between October 2015 and August 2016, according to a House investigation. The logins suggested “the server is being used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removed information,” it said.

Multiple sources said Sean McCluskie, who was Becerra’s chief of staff and is now chief deputy attorney general of California, knew of problems well before law enforcement was brought on board in October 2016.

McCluskie suspected Abid and quietly tried to address the issue by quietly blocking him. Abid defied him and continued to access the server, which should have raised urgent red flags, the sources said.

“The Caucus Chief of Staff requested one of the shared employees to not provide IT services or access their computers,” but “this shared employee continued,” the House report found. The logins continued for months, and eventually, police said the entire server with evidence on it disappeared and was replaced with a different one.

Becerra’s reaction is odd given Democrats’ vocal abhorrence of the breach of the DNC resulting in the publication of its emails by Wikileaks, which Democrats have called an “assault on our democracy.” Early signs of that breach were treated casually by the DNC when first detected: A tech manager said he was too busy with other matters to chase down leads, the FBI’s calls weren’t returned, the DNC delayed a response to focus on the primaries, and Donna Brazile said when DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz finally relayed the news of the breach to officers weeks later, her tone was “casual.”

But even after the Wikileaks publication of DNC emails, Becerra never publicly acknowledged nor demanded consequences for the cyber breach on the server of a group similar in nature to the DNC.

Eighteen months later, no one has been charged or disciplined for the breach, which is perhaps not surprising since the victims don’t appear to be asking for it.

The Awan family was logging in to Becerra’s Caucus server with 17 different accounts belonging to offices whose data should have had no connection to the caucus, according to the House investigative report. The patterns were consistent with data being funneled onto Becerra’s server from other members of Congress, but members said Becerra never alerted them of any aberrations.

Along with Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Rep. Gregory Meeks of New York, Becerra was Awan’s most consistent and earliest backer. He hired him in 2004, and between his personal office and the caucus that he controlled, paid the Awan family more money than any other member, payroll data shows.

This means examining Awan’s activities in 2016 could have created problems for Becerra and raised questions about more than a decade of potentially-compromised data as well as his judgment for not acting on warning signs. After 2004, Imran’s entire family — and a friend whose most recent job experience was at McDonald’s –eventually joined the House payroll. The staffers were mostly paid chief-of-staff level salaries, and newly-elected members said other lawmakers encouraged them to put the on their payroll by other lawmakers.

A senior Republican official with direct knowledge of the probe told TheDCNF “they [the Awans] had access to all the data including all emails. Imran Awan is the walking example of an insider threat, a criminal actor who had access to everything.”

“They were using the House Democratic Caucus as their central service warehouse … It was a breach. The data was completely out of [the members’] possession. Does it mean it was sold to the Russians? I don’t know,” the official said.

“We asked for an image of the server, and [the Awans] deliberately turned over a fake server,” the senior official said.

It was only then that the Awans were banned from the network. Since that time, Democrats have claimed they have never been informed of any breach, and those who did know — including Becerra — have gone to lengths to avoid discussing it or even defended the Awans.

IT colleagues said they have long sensed something untoward in members’ relationship with the Awans, and even suspected that the Awans might be blackmailing members with their own emails.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
[laughing]Remember the story about the robot being used to deter homeless in San Francisco? It has since been fired for discrimination against... homeless people.

Robot Officer Fired For Discrimination

San Francisco, CA – A robot security officer is out of work after being accused of discrimination.

The non-profit Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) in San Francisco was using a robot to patrol its property to deter crime, but they had to stop using it due to vandalism and complaints about discrimination.

There was a public outcry after Scarlett told a local business publication that the robots were successfully keeping the homeless population from taking up residence on the property.

“We weren’t able to use the sidewalks at all when there’s needles and tents and bikes, so from a walking standpoint I find the robot much easier to navigate than an encampment,” Scarlett told the San Francisco Business Times.

SPCA officials said the robot was hired to patrol the parking lot and sidewalk outside the animal shelter after the building had been broken into twice, and employees had become fed up with harassment and catcalls, the Washington Post reported.

Scarlett said the robot successfully stopped the homeless from building encampments on the property. There were also fewer break-ins to cars in the campus parking lot while “K-9” was on duty.

The robot patrolled the sidewalks and parking lots for two weeks, until it was accused of discriminating against homeless people.

Fran Taylor, who works with pedestrian advocacy group Walk San Francisco, said the robots were also an invasion of privacy, according to Newsweek.

Taylor said the robots were “an obvious attack on the very people in San Francisco who are already having such a hard time surviving in this expensive city.”

San Francisco's Department of Public Works has since issued the SPCA a warning not to operate the robots on sidewalks and other public right-of-ways without getting approval from the city. The city threatened a fine of up to $1,000 per day.

Split on patriotism, 65% conservatives 'proud to be American,' just 37% liberals agree

The comprehensive poll released Friday found the biggest split yet between liberals and conservatives over how they view the U.S. — and even if they want to stay in America. For example, nearly 20 percent of liberals want to live in another country, while only 5 percent of conservatives agree.

And 65 percent of conservatives said that they are “proud to be Americans,” but just 37 percent of liberals agree.

The country, said poll sponsor Anne Sorock, executive director, Ear to the Ground Listening Project, “is fractured.”

The survey and report, titled The Tale of Two Patriotisms, found that most feel patriotism is in decline in America, though far more conservative than liberals agreed.

And the political opposites couldn’t agree on what groups or businesses are patriotic. For example, liberals cited the Democratic Party, the NFL and Planned Parenthood as patriots. Conservatives cited the NRA, Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A.

Even President Trump’s iconic “Make America Great Again” red hat is controversial, with only 22 percent saying they would feel safe wearing it.

From the report:

• 65% of conservatives say is it “completely accurate” to say they are proud to be American; 37% of liberals feel the same way.
  • 18% of liberals would prefer to live in another country, compared to 5% of conservatives.
  • Overall, Freedom of speech was considered the most meaningful of the components of patriotism tested, with nearly nine out of ten adults (87%) saying it was very meaningful to them, personally.
  • Liberals were 20 points less likely to consider citizenship personally very meaningful and 27 points less likely to assign high value to the right to bear arms.
  • Liberals were even less likely to attach meaning to the American flag (30 points less), the pledge of allegiance (33 points lower), the national anthem (36 points lower).

A perfect example of the anti-American party who gets to vote on the well being of our nation. No surprise this is the same party who allows themselves to be self loathing about their skin color.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
[laughing]Remember the story about the robot being used to deter homeless in San Francisco? It has since been fired for discrimination against... homeless people.

Robot Officer Fired For Discrimination

San Francisco, CA – A robot security officer is out of work after being accused of discrimination.

The non-profit Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) in San Francisco was using a robot to patrol its property to deter crime, but they had to stop using it due to vandalism and complaints about discrimination.

There was a public outcry after Scarlett told a local business publication that the robots were successfully keeping the homeless population from taking up residence on the property.

“We weren’t able to use the sidewalks at all when there’s needles and tents and bikes, so from a walking standpoint I find the robot much easier to navigate than an encampment,” Scarlett told the San Francisco Business Times.

SPCA officials said the robot was hired to patrol the parking lot and sidewalk outside the animal shelter after the building had been broken into twice, and employees had become fed up with harassment and catcalls, the Washington Post reported.

Scarlett said the robot successfully stopped the homeless from building encampments on the property. There were also fewer break-ins to cars in the campus parking lot while “K-9” was on duty.

The robot patrolled the sidewalks and parking lots for two weeks, until it was accused of discriminating against homeless people.

Fran Taylor, who works with pedestrian advocacy group Walk San Francisco, said the robots were also an invasion of privacy, according to Newsweek.

Taylor said the robots were “an obvious attack on the very people in San Francisco who are already having such a hard time surviving in this expensive city.”

San Francisco's Department of Public Works has since issued the SPCA a warning not to operate the robots on sidewalks and other public right-of-ways without getting approval from the city. The city threatened a fine of up to $1,000 per day.

It almost sounds fiction but then I realize nope, just another day.

I don't believe you could find a worse city in this country than San Francisco (with Detroit being the exception). SF encompasses all of the disgusting parts of the left and turns up the volume by 10.

Who would want to live around this?

Second one in a matter of weeks.

Saudi Arabia says it intercepts Houthi missile fired toward Riyadh, no reported damage

(Reuters) - Saudi air defenses intercepted a ballistic missile fired towards the capital Riyadh on Tuesday but there were no reports of casualties, the Saudi-led coalition said, the latest in a series of attacks by an Iran-aligned group in Yemen.

A spokesman for the Houthi movement said a ballistic missile targeted the royal court at al-Yamama palace, where a meeting of Saudi leaders was under way.

It almost sounds fiction but then I realize nope, just another day.

I don't believe you could find a worse city in this country than San Francisco (with Detroit being the exception). SF encompasses all of the disgusting parts of the left and turns up the volume by 10.

Who would want to live around this?
What do the 2 cities you named have in common?.... Answer, they're both run, or should I say ruined by liberal democrats.

On Twitter, Oceans 8, the all female cast edition, is trending. Hey, let's add some more movies to suck so we can make a statement. It wasn't enough to kill off Ghostbusters, make Lord of the Flies and even crap on Star Wars with the "female empowerment" crap. No, let's throw Ocean's 8 on there too.

Finding eight women who even get along is unrealistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT