POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I identify as subhuman sometimes and my wife would probably agree. Whether that is male or female well....let your imaginations fly.

40537-6243-45686-1-subhuman.jpg

Something like this?

Reactions: warrior-cat
Oh yeah, but that comment was meant for people who want to point a comment Trump made being grounds for resignation and an actual photo being a “eh, he was a comedian then.”

You can’t want Franken to remain and Trump to resign without being the world’s biggest hypocrite.

I get what you're trying to say.

But, I just believe comparing the 2 creates an untrue similarity.

One is an accusation without proof. The other is a confirmed offense.

I understand you know this, but I believe a lot of the liberals goals are to shift the narrative. If we start using that, they have won the argument.

They do this with a lot of issues. Many of them policies causes. Think about it, most of today's issues aren't arguments between libera/conservative... they are arguments of extreme liberal/semi liberal.

Take abortion. It's no longer if abortion is right or wrong. They've won that. Now it's how long can someone legally get an abortion.

Extreme left is winning policy arguments in today's world. Even if they don't get exactly what they want, they be shifted the argument.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Actually moron, those people don't give a damn about lavar ball.. they just disagree with any and everything Trump does. There is a major difference, not that you would understand.
Where did I state that anyone gave a damn about LaVar Ball? I said Trump made LB out to be the sympathetic figure in his childish Twitter spat. People expect that behavior from Ball, most people would hope that the POTUS would be above such pettiness. Unfortunately this POTUS has proven over and over that acting like a spoiled child is par for the course.
Even some of his biggest defenders admit that he needs to grow up. Your inability to see the same thing says a lot about your state of maturity.

Where did I state that anyone gave a damn about LaVar Ball? I said Trump made LB out to be the sympathetic figure in his childish Twitter spat. People expect that behavior from Ball, most people would hope that the POTUS would be above such pettiness. Unfortunately this POTUS has proven over and over that acting like a spoiled child is par for the course.
Even some of his biggest defenders admit that he needs to grow up. Your inability to see the same thing says a lot about your state of maturity.

You said that ball is now a more sympathetic figure because of Trump. You are using the Twitter responders as evidence of your initial claim. You're Incorrect in doing so. Trump could get in an argument with John mccain(it's happened) and people of your Ilk would take McCain's side. Are they more sympathetic with mccain? Do they agree with mccain?

No. They just oppose Trump no matter the issue. It's disgusting. They(you) are terrible human beings.

If, in fact, Trump did make LB "out to be the sympathetic figure", then it necessarily means that at least some people, at that point in time, indeed do give a damn about LB. If they didn't give a damn about him, it's logically impossible that they could at once see him as sympathetic figure, even if only by comparison.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
You said that ball is now a more sympathetic figure because of Trump. You are using the Twitter responders as evidence of your initial claim. You're Incorrect in doing so. Trump could get in an argument with John mccain(it's happened) and people of your Ilk would take McCain's side. Are they more sympathetic with mccain? Do they agree with mccain?

No. They just oppose Trump no matter the issue. It's disgusting. They(you) are terrible human beings.
I take it that reading comprehension wasn't one of your better subjects in school. But then it's not really required to get your GED.
Let me put it another way.
LaVar threw Twitter bait at Trump. Trump took the bait. That puts Trump on Ball's level which for someone of his position is beyond sad.

I've got no issues with John McCain. He is an honorable man. I don't require that I must agree with someone on every level to respect them. McCain thinks Trump is an embarrassment to the office of the President, I agree with him 100%.
McCain had the balls and decency to tell his own supporters they were wrong when they attacked Obama. McCain stood up to ignorance, Trump dives in and immerses himself in ignorance.

Reactions: jameslee32
If, in fact, Trump did make LB "out to be the sympathetic figure", then it necessarily means that at least some people, at that point in time, indeed do give a damn about LB. If they didn't give a damn about him, it's logically impossible that they could at once see him as sympathetic figure, even if only by comparison.

"give a damn" is a pretty subjective standard. I don't think that choosing between two choices that require a gun to the head to be made really qualifies as "a damn" in my book. If they were both on fire I would let them both burn, but if I was forced to piss on one of them it would be LB.

Phatty, I didn't realize you spoke jive :D

You didn't know I identify as black?

I take it that reading comprehension wasn't one of your better subjects in school. But then it's not really required to get your GED.
LaVar threw Twitter bait at Trump. Trump took the bait. That puts Trump on Ball's level which for someone of his position is beyond sad.

I've got no issues with John McCain. He is an honorable man. I don't require that I must agree with someone on every level to respect them. McCain thinks Trump is an embarrassment to the office of the President, I agree with him 100%.
McCain had the balls and decency to tell his own supporters they were wrong when they attacked Obama. McCain stood up to ignorance, Trump dives in and immerses himself in ignorance.

Lol.

You talking about reading comprehension is hilarious considering you totally missed the metaphor.

You also can't comprehend when people laugh at your expense..no matter the subject. Your horrible ideologies, your bet welching, your multiple handles, your attempt to defraud insurance companies.. etc etc

I've got no issue with the gheys and I'm an atheist but I still frequent Chick Fil A. They make a damn good product. I couldn't care less about their political/religious leanings.

I've said it many times - if you decide to boycott a company or product, you better be ready to go off the grid, because you can find something you disagree on with every company if you look hard enough.
Exactly...also with Chick fill a...theyve never banned a gay person from coming in their restaurant. Point being, I'm willing to bet they are against pre marital sex too...doesnt mean I'm going to cry and think they hate me

What's funny about dems crying about tax plan and corporate taxes...do they know what a corporation or business Is? It of course is s collection of ppl...so when they talk about companies getting rich, are they under the impression one guy from each company sits in a high tower with a cigar reaping in all the tax money? And are we to believe companies don't know how to invest money better than the government? Why yes, a bunch of beaurocrats with no business experience certainly know better. Just look at constant dem ran states CA,IL,CT, etc...highest state tax rates in the country yet essentially bankrupt states.

I mean I guess you could hate on a corporation if it participated in Obama level crony capitalism where he hurt the free market and competition by giving favors to certain entities in return for investments to further his agenda.

Reactions: sefus12
What's funny about dems crying about tax plan and corporate taxes...do they know what a corporation or business Is?

Can't remember which resident lefty it was, but one in here absolutely had no idea how limited liability entities worked, or were formed.

But that didn't stop them from pretending that they knew

So Jill Stein is the next Mueller target?

Is he just doing anything to justify his existence at this point? That's my guess. To do whatever it takes to string this out till at least 2018 elections.

Reactions: KingOfBBN

McCain was a cuck who was perfectly content to serve as Barry and the MSM's punching bag. I'm guessing that's why you liked him so much. I bet you think Mittens Romney is "honorable" as well, don't ya?

Too bad Songbird didn't fight against Obama as hard as he has against DJT, Bammy would be nothing but a distant memory and unfortunate footnote in history.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT