POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I don't remember who, exactly, brought this up, but I, too, am going back to adopting the term "oriental" to describe eastern Asians if the ****stick UK gov't continues to refer to Pakis and Afghanis as "Asians."

That's dirty pool. Shady shit.

I worked in that industry at a low level for a few years. It's beyond sick. The modeling industry is the same. There are so many sickos out there. The casting couch stuff is real and has a further reach than anyone can imagine.

People trying to get into the industry are the easiest prey. They're green. They're desperate to just get some contact in the business to hope for that big break. But you'll hardly meet anyone who would do something for you without expecting something. And it's not just girls. It's guys too. Terry Crews touched on it. You'd be blown away or maybe you wouldn't, when you find out how many people are bisexual out there or just straight up weird.

I worked a music video with a girl for a rap video where she'd get called by Jerry Bruckenheimer like an appointment and he'd lay down like a plastic wrap in his office and wanted to watch her use the restroom. Sick stuff like that.

Hollywood is an illusion. We see what they want us to see. For us in the Midwest, we fantasize about those places growing up but it's a lie. Even Hollywood Blvd where they have the Oscars, they don't show you what's on the other side of the street. They put up hufe black tarps so the cameras don't show you how skanky it is, how many bums are there, how it smells like piss, how it's a mixture of adult shops, dirty hole in the wall type stores.

Man that's messed up. Makes you sick that as a child you looked up to some of these people.

I remember years ago reading about Elijah Wood talking about the pedo rings and how they most certainly exist. He said he was lucky enough to have a mother who cared and guided him away from that BS.

I've been very selective of movies I'll watch over the last three years. I'll be even more selective from here on.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
So girls can join boys organizations? I assume boys will soon be able to join girl organizations as well.

Can't wait till this happens to college sports, like basketball. Only men and Brittney Griner receive scholarships at the NCAA men's level... and other men receive all the schollies in the NCAAW league.

And then it becomes sexist and the men's league has to offer at least 2 schollies to women per year.

It's going to be awesome down the road.

Reactions: Mashburned
But we are all Cheeto dust covered rapists, why do they want to put up with that?

lmao

It sounds like every problem you're worried about this causing is already happening. I'm also not inclined to believe that your personal experience of a bad troop being run by women is worth anything more than a bad troop anywhere else for whatever reason.

If you want to know a secret, I think this is a topic both sides just want to pretend to be mad about and it actually isn't a big deal at all. But keep that between us.

Shhh. Just let it happen, baby.

I worked a music video with a girl for a rap video where she'd get called by Jerry Bruckenheimer like an appointment and he'd lay down like a plastic wrap in his office and wanted to watch her use the restroom. Sick stuff like that.

iu

Reactions: JStaff2187
So girls can join boys organizations? I assume boys will soon be able to join girl organizations as well.

Can't wait till this happens to college sports, like basketball. Only men and Brittney Griner receive scholarships at the NCAA men's level... and other men receive all the schollies in the NCAAW league.

And then it becomes sexist and the men's league has to offer at least 2 schollies to women per year.

It's going to be awesome down the road.

Or maybe slippery slope arguments rarely actually happen and this isn't a big deal.

My wife took our kids and a few of their friends to St. Louis. Go to City Museum downtown, midday today.
Come out to leave and some asshole had kicked in the side window of our SUV and took everyone’s luggage, checkbook, show tickets, everything. During the middle of the GD day!
That’s what causes decent people to not give a fu*k about people that live in inner cities.
It’s a god damn shame when you can’t take your kids to a US city in broad daylight without fear of being robbed!

Even Hollywood Blvd where they have the Oscars, they don't show you what's on the other side of the street. They put up huge black tarps so the cameras don't show you how skanky it is, how many bums are there, how it smells like piss, how it's a mixture of adult shops, dirty hole in the wall type stores.
Truth.

It is absolutely shocking how nasty Hollywood Blvd has become: you literally cannot take kids there at night anymore.

Looks like it's not coed scouting, it's allowing female groups of cub scouts (and later moving up through older ages, doesn't seem clear what they're doing later). Most likely a response to long, long term steady decline in membership (that, no, doesn't have anything to do with the very recent decision to allow gay leaders). But hey, why not get triggered and whine on the internet about it?

Looks like it's not coed scouting, it's allowing female groups of cub scouts (and later moving up through older ages, doesn't seem clear what they're doing later). Most likely a response to long, long term steady decline in membership (that, no, doesn't have anything to do with the very recent decision to allow gay leaders). But hey, why not get triggered and whine on the internet about it?

Sure, it starts that way, but by the summer my boy will be in an all girl troop with feminazi leaders who make him wear dresses and change genders every day.

Or maybe they'll camp and learn to tie knots. Either way, I don't like it one bit.

Let me clarify something...

If you take off from Canada to Afghanistan to hike thru the country in effort to show tolerance and solidarity with a culture that openly hates your effing guts... your ignorant, obstinate ass deserves at least 5 years of Taliban captivity.

Sorry, not sorry.
She must have not been too worried about her family because she managed to get knocked up twice while she was there.

It's fine, girls and boys in separate troops.
Sure there's parents that rather their daughters learn survival craft than be cookie pimps.

-lulz at the lefties using "triggered" and "snowflake" as descriptors. Cultural appropriation isnt cool...you can't use our words.
ganner works on a campus and claims that all the uproar is a figment of righty imagination. He is projecting with the snowflake stuff like a mofo.

It’s amazing to me that people actually think the Govt is the ones that get the communities back on their feet after natural disasters.

The Govt provides the organization, structure, means to rebuild. Citizens are the ones that actually do the job of rebuilding. The Govt has had the material and supplies in PR since right after the hurricane.

Before the Irma and Harvey there was a flood of southbound utility trucks on I 24 headed to pre stage in order to get power back on for those hit. Those same workers can’t get to PR, naturally it’s going to take longer to rebuild an isolated location using only local workers and equipment.

It’s amazing to me that people actually think the Govt is the ones that get the communities back on their feet after natural disasters.

The Govt provides the organization, structure, means to rebuild. Citizens are the ones that actually do the job of rebuilding. The Govt has had the material and supplies in PR since right after the hurricane.

Before the Irma and Harvey there was a flood of southbound utility trucks on I 24 headed to pre stage in order to get power back on for those hit. Those same workers can’t get to PR, naturally it’s going to take longer to rebuild an isolated location using only local workers and equipment.

A lot of it is cultural.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT