POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always thought Pikachu was a Russian spy.

2757c635784f9eec799b10a0dcf6fdc1--funny-russian-pokemon-funny.jpg

She is back on twitter, twitter claiming she was suspended for putting out a phone number for someone and that violates twitter rules. She is going after jeff bezos today. She is intense, but if Harvey assaulted her then her wrath and rants are understandable. Had alot to say about Weinstein, Affleck and Damon.

DLzrgLEUIAAn0Nd.jpg

Reactions: screwduke1
Wow. Rose McGowan is a nut.

And Harvey Weinstein is a disgusting POS.

yeah, Rose's 5 tweet rant against Bezos starting with a '1)' before the tweet...had two number '4)'s on the way to 5...Kate Beckinsale included her experience with Harvey: interesting she mentioned an unnamed actor who warned a woman about Harvey and that woman ratted him out.

DL9JUK3VwAA3Z4f.jpg

None of this Hollywood stuff surprises me. Should not surprise the majority of others either. Happens in Corporate America as well. Many have slept their way to the top. Some people are so desperate for fame and fortune or that big promotion that they will do almost anything to achieve it.

None of this Hollywood stuff surprises me. Should not surprise the majority of others either. Happens in Corporate America as well. Many have slept their way to the top. Some people are so desperate for fame and fortune or that big promotion that they will do almost anything to achieve it.

Great point. Not exclusive to hollywood at all. Not exclusive to men being disgusting either.

Although i am enjoying seeing the enormous level of hypocrosy exposed.

I remember when the trump tape was released, Ben Affleck trying to lecture about how to treat women lmao.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Great point. Not exclusive to hollywood at all. Not exclusive to men being disgusting either.

Although i am enjoying seeing the enormous level of hypocrosy exposed.

I remember when the trump tape was released, Ben Affleck trying to lecture about how to treat women lmao.

Same people offended by hearing a celeb claim women let famous people diddle them are the same types who don't bat an eye at the lyrics and videos of rappers.

The same people who love Jay Z; a guy who was a drug dealer and stabbed a man in the neck.

Same people who dressed as vaginas and backed Bill Clinton. Lol

Could you imagine this being said about anyone else?

We are dealing with Soviet Union/Nazi Germany era propaganda. Whites are like the new jews when it comes to demonizing a group of people by the press and the voting base.

It sounds like every problem you're worried about this causing is already happening. I'm also not inclined to believe that your personal experience of a bad troop being run by women is worth anything more than a bad troop anywhere else for whatever reason.

If you want to know a secret, I think this is a topic both sides just want to pretend to be mad about and it actually isn't a big deal at all. But keep that between us.
Two troops. Yeah I know. That's a huge sample for me to form an opinion. But the same issues I saw at the cub scout level that was predominantly run by women has carried over to the boy scouts run by different women.

Also. There isn't anything stopping any of these people from starting their own organizations that are scouting like. And with the mainstream media we have today I would doubt they would have any issues getting coverage to help promote it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT