ADVERTISEMENT

Trayanum

MbergCat

Senior
Nov 23, 2014
Any word on him? I thought he was gonna be out for like 2, maybe 3 games. It's looking more and more like he's not gonna play at all.

Doesn’t really matter at this point. I imagine Hairston will be out for the rest of the season as well, but again, it doesn’t really matter. We’re looking at a 6 win season at best.
I don't know if we get that 6 and 6 florida has gotten better and they are going to be playing hard against us Saturday and that freshman qb will be wicked good our offense and special teams and discipline keeps getting worst man we need a change

I don't know if we get that 6 and 6 florida has gotten better and they are going to be playing hard against us Saturday and that freshman qb will be wicked good our offense and special teams and discipline keeps getting worst man we need a change
TN's returned to Fulmer's bounty program...heavy skrilla for taking out an opponent's key players and just this week took out UF's QB and top RB so we'll have to see how that works out. Initial thought that as long as UK is killing itself it really won't matter.

Any word on him? I thought he was gonna be out for like 2, maybe 3 games. It's looking more and more like he's not gonna play at all.
I have a feeling that he sits out this year completely and becomes 100% healthy and then transfers to another school. I hope not, but I have a bad feeling.

I have a feeling that he sits out this year completely and becomes 100% healthy and then transfers to another school. I hope not, but I have a bad feeling.
Yep…and walk away with a decent portion of UK’s NIL while never playing a down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT