How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DLwmWEPUIAAhKX6.jpg

World Without Mind. That says it all. The Zuckerberg type thinks they know what's best for everyone and they'll force it on you if they have to.

They see most of us as too ignorant to come to the "right" opinion. They know if they enforce this type of censorship, most young kids will be indoctrinated and grow up to be their mindlesss minions politically.

One world. One view. One big POS.

Reactions: CastleRubric
I'll say it.

I've been to Switzerland. Probably the most lily white, richest country I've ever visited.

I've never been to Honduras but I've been to multiple south/central American countries. Poor, third world Hispanics.

So I think you could alter that meme like this;

Switzerland - population 8.2 million mostly upper middle class whites with easy access to pretty much anything they want - lowest murder rate in the world.

Honduras - population 8.2 million dirt poor Hispanics with no access to anything good - highest murder rate in the world.

Conclusion - happy, upper middle class whites are much less likely to kill each other than pissed off, dirt poor Hispanics are.

Now someone call me a racist. I dare you.

If you phrase it like that, the more accurate conclusion is likely that happy, upper middle class societies are much less likely to kill each other than their pissed off, dirt poor counterparts, regardless of race.

Not about race, per se, but about culture. Small distinction.

False.

Place in Lexington where I can get a better burger than Shake Shack for the same or less $$;

Five Guys
Shamrocks
Sawyers
Malones
Hardees
Culvers
Freddys
Steak and Shake
Raffertys
Bru Burger
Bad Wolf Burgers
My Grill at my house
Any other Random Grill at anyone else's house

But to be fair, the Lex shake shack is far inferior to the others ive visited. Not sure how or why

World Without Mind. That says it all. The Zuckerberg type thinks they know what's best for everyone and they'll force it on you if they have to.

They see most of us as too ignorant to come to the "right" opinion. They know if they enforce this type of censorship, most young kids will be indoctrinated and grow up to be their mindlesss minions politically.

One world. One view. One big POS.

Wtf was that???!!

Fbook gotta go.

But this is what happens when families are destroyed. Government is your family, your mentor, etc.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Zuckerberg is full of shit. He founded Facebook as a way to communicate with classmates in an open forum. Nothing more, nothing less.

NOW, it may have evolved into something else...once you factor in money and usage patterns, but it originally was a simple concept...it just happened to take off and go in a lot of different directions. But that was organic, not from some forced agenda.

Reactions: JStaff2187

Hahaha.

I'm serious. Nothing is ever their fault. When Nelly was arrested for rape last weekend, tons of blacks (especially black women) thought it was a conspiracy to make black men look bad.

Tribalism all the time.

Zuckerberg is full of shit. He founded Facebook as a way to communicate with classmates in an open forum. Nothing more, nothing less.

NOW, it may have evolved into something else...once you factor in money and usage patterns, but it originally was a simple concept...it just happened to take off and go in a lot of different directions. But that was organic, not from some forced agenda.

He stole the idea to begin with just because he knew how to code. Facebook was never complicated. MySpace and Friendster and IM chats already existed.

It really should already be replaced by something else but it hasn't. I would say it's mostly used by older adults now. Surprisingly, Twitter is the least popular platform yet it's my favorite. Facebook is just memes and kid photos.

Because it was implicated on college campuses. That part was forced by somebody. It was every college, iirc.

But yea, at the time, it was a lot less...uh...robust. Simply a means to get new p****. It was out of control within 5-10 years.

Story on Zuck.
This past summer he went to Glacier National Park, in Montana to visit the Melting Glaciers caused by me driving around in my gas guzzler. Anyway, he stayed at my wife's cousins KOA campground property. Zuck and his entourage had an elaborate set up away from the other campers. Complete with showers and a Queen size suite tent for Zuck. It cost $20k for Zuck and company to set up. His people asked the wife's cousin how much they were charging. They said nothing, but Zuck could donate to KOA charities that benefited kids that were not able to afford camping to be able to go. Anyway, any guesses what the Multi-Billionaire donated?

Story on Zuck.
This past summer he went to Glacier National Park, in Montana to visit the Melting Glaciers caused by me driving around in my gas guzzler. Anyway, he stayed at my wife's cousins KOA campground property. Zuck and his entourage had an elaborate set up away from the other campers. Complete with showers and a Queen size suite tent for Zuck. It cost $20k for Zuck and company to set up. His people asked the wife's cousin how much they were charging. They said nothing, but Zuck could donate to KOA charities that benefited kids that were not able to afford camping to be able to go. Anyway, any guesses what the Multi-Billionaire donated?

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Story on Zuck.

Lmao

Take that story to TMZ and see how mr transparency likes it.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
I must reiterate how laughable I find Democrats pretending to be the rebels and "fighting the man" despite the fact that Google, Facebook and Twitter back their same ideology and try to censor and silence opposing views and their reach.

They're just the brave underdogs parroting the same views as Hollywood, academia and corporate media and globalist elites.

Last edited:

This is it in a nutshell.

The dumbass had to handover info on Russian ads during the campaigns and didn't even realize how they were really used, if at all.

He is no social engineer, just a lucky dude with a dipshit mental state.

Bill Clinton thought Hillary's new book was awful. He threw the manuscript in the trash and the two haven't spoken in months. "Bill Clinton told Hillary book made her look 'bewildered, angry and confused' and demanded she rewrite it, family friend says."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965858/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-haven-t-spoken-months.html

Her behavior post election has shown that she's the one who lacked the temperament for the job. She has had an utter meltdown and blamed everyone but herself.

Her lack of self awareness and her massive sense of entitlement continues to be on display. She was one of the worst candidates the left could have run (thankfully) and the perfect opponent for someone like Trump.

This shooting is so weird.

So, the security guard was shot. 5 to 6 minutes later, Paddock starts firing at the crowd, for 9 to 11 minutes, then stops. Somewhere around an hour later, the SWAT shows up.

What happened during the dead times? Was Paddock rubbing one out? It seems he could have done much, much more damage had he not taken an hour "off" during the incident. He had plenty of guns and ammo.

How can they be sure he was alone?

I want answers.
Good chance that the "dead time" was just that. He swallowed a round from a revolver after he stopped shooting at the crowd.

Don't know if you've seen the youtube of the taxi driver who was at MB during the shooting. There are multiple barrages of "auto-fire", most of them sounding very close but there is at least one if not two where the auto-fire sounds very muffled.

My initial thought was that the muffled fire were the reported 200 rounds that he shot into the hallway... that or out the other window. It also seemed very strange that nobody seemed to be reacting or concerned with the gunfire. Also amazing that 200 rounds could have been fired through the door and walls into the hallway and nobody in other rooms be hit or at least have rounds fired into their room.

I question the shooting of the security guard 6 minutes prior to the fire on the crowd. Why was the security guard there if there had been no gun fire?

I do think there is a lot of information being withheld due to the ongoing nature of the investigation.

Bill Clinton thought Hillary's new book was awful. He threw the manuscript in the trash and the two haven't spoken in months. "Bill Clinton told Hillary book made her look 'bewildered, angry and confused' and demanded she rewrite it, family friend says."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965858/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-haven-t-spoken-months.html

I'd throw the goddamn Library of Alexandria in the trash if Hilary was my wife and that got me out of ever talking to her again.

Would love for someone to start reposting all of the really nasty anti-Trump rhetoric... but change the name to to "Obama" instead.

Talk about the outrage from the left...
You didn't get enough of that the last 8 years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT