POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So at what point can we all agree that the authorities are not being honest about this and this stinks to high heavens?

Not saying to be Alex Jones but accepting the stuff/lack of stuff they have told us regarding this, speaks volumes and would be hard to swallow that type of bull crap without being insulted.
Its plain as day that something is being hidden. Only a total moron would believe they don't know the motive by now.

Also, wasn't it reported that the security guard was the one who confronted Paddock towards the end of his rampage? Now it turns out he was shot before it?

Its plain as day that something is being hidden. Only a total moron would believe they don't know the motive by now.

Also, wasn't it reported that the security guard was the one who confronted Paddock towards the end of his rampage? Now it turns out he was shot before it?

This changes things a bit now doesn't.
Guard gets shot, shooter opens fire 5 min's later and continues for 10 to 11 min's.
SWAT Team still takes another hour to get there. I'm not in law enforcement, but that does seem a bit long. Then again, the shooter had quit firing after his initial onslaught. Why? So many questions still to answer.

The FBI has got some answers, thats why they got the sheriff doing the press conferences.
FBI doesn't want to say just yet.

Reactions: screwduke1
I just want more from the rambling coked out brother. Eventually he would drop nuggets of info if you get him going long enough.

I also think the sheriff wants to leak info too, but has to be asked the right questions the right way in order to do so without causing trouble.

I just want more from the rambling coked out brother. Eventually he would drop nuggets of info if you get him going long enough.

I also think the sheriff wants to leak info too, but has to be asked the right questions the right way in order to do so without causing trouble.
I don't understand why no one has asked him if he is a 9/11 truther. A prostitute said he was political and a 9/11 truther, almost total opposite of what his brother claimed.

Reactions: Willy4UK
This shooting is so weird.

So, the security guard was shot. 5 to 6 minutes later, Paddock starts firing at the crowd, for 9 to 11 minutes, then stops. Somewhere around an hour later, the SWAT shows up.

What happened during the dead times? Was Paddock rubbing one out? It seems he could have done much, much more damage had he not taken an hour "off" during the incident. He had plenty of guns and ammo.

How can they be sure he was alone?

I want answers.

Reactions: screwduke1
True. But...

While obviously not comparable to murder, the chances are good that you might find a relatively high rate of opioid use and entitlement fraud within poor, white, KY communities. The chances are also good that you would find a relatively low rate of the same in happy, upper middle class white communities. So, if they're both groups of white people, what's the difference? What causes one group to break certain laws and another to obey them?
So, drug use is not prevalent in these high murder communities? Both use drugs at a high rate, only one kills at a high rate.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Is it any surprise that social media upped its censorship after voters used social media to side step the corporate media/DNC advocates to get information? It was the first time that really happened. WikiLeaks was dropping the Podesta Emails and DNC leaks on twitter for everyone to see. We could quickly see the O'Keefe videos and videos of Trump supporters being assaulted.

Can't have that. Can't let anyone see all that stuff and see the lies being told. So what to do? Start censoring everyone and everything that opposes you. All of your videos are shadow banned or demonetized or taken down for any absurd reason possible.

My question is, do people honestly think they'd stop there? Does that sound like a group who supports freedom of belief? The one who wants to silence you and punish you for not going along? The left never stops.
Yeah, and Mega moron says that the right suppresses free speech. How do these people survive today? By being corrupt and lacking morality.

In Europe today. A few dudes on here should definitely not go there.
Yup, while European politicians are busy engineering self-genocide against the native citizenry via importing millions of maurading/raping muslims, they'll throw your ass in jail for even mentioning that it's occurring.

And don't kid yourself for one freaking second, Mash is right, the Libtard cvnts would LOVE to impose similar laws here.

The left's entire goal now is to flood the western world with 3rd worlders who possess little love or loyalty for the country/culture they invade. A homogeneous population of mud people with no identifiable culture/value system existing only for the elites to control and move around as they see fit.

Notice how the media and left is so scornful of anyone who points out that white genocide is real? (The Big Lie.) The left would love it if we were south Africa, where whites live in fear. They DESERVE IT, you know.

At least the left has quit pretending they don't despise white males, the constitution, Bill of rights etc. (Products of those nasty aforementioned bigoted white devils.)

Re-writing the constitution to be "socially just" is the ultimate goal of this communist statist leftist scum.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder if the security guard stumbled too early on him and accelerated his situation to where the plan couldn't go as planned and he just started blasting.

Just speculating for example say others were coming in 30-45 minutes to load up and go on the ground to open fire. Once the security guard saw what was happening then boom Paddock then had to go or be busted with all that shit and not accomplish anything.

This shooting is so weird.

So, the security guard was shot. 5 to 6 minutes later, Paddock starts firing at the crowd, for 9 to 11 minutes, then stops. Somewhere around an hour later, the SWAT shows up.

What happened during the dead times? Was Paddock rubbing one out? It seems he could have done much, much more damage had he not taken an hour "off" during the incident. He had plenty of guns and ammo.

How can they be sure he was alone?

I want answers.

it's really NOT the first weird one though

Last edited:

My opinion is that we have factions within our govt that are actually at war

One side supports an emerging global govt that will supplant the US economy and its sovereign power

The other side is leading a revolution against that movement and focusing on nationalism and building a sovereign economy back up

Sounds simplistic but I believe both forces are at work -- and team NWO is getting more and more desperate and furies with each passing day

DLtTbiGXUAIOxpk.jpg

False.

Place in Lexington where I can get a better burger than Shake Shack for the same or less $$;

Five Guys
Shamrocks
Sawyers
Malones
Hardees
Culvers
Freddys
Steak and Shake
Raffertys
Bru Burger
Bad Wolf Burgers
My Grill at my house
Any other Random Grill at anyone else's house

I'm hungry for a burger at 7:47am. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you're ever in Stanford, KY try the blue bird cafe. Probably the best burger I've ever had in my life.

Reactions: JohnKBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT