ADVERTISEMENT

Annual “Who Would You Like To Have If Stoops Goes?” Thread

I think Coen would be an intriguing choice, but if he is successful, his time here will be limited, probably only a year or two more than before.
I don’t know what is true, but people in the know have said he was pissed Stoops told him he had to have at least two years but then came to the assistants after Louisville and said let’s go to Texas A&M.

I doubt that we would be able to realistically get a single one of these names- Swinney, Mack Brown, Brohm, Leopold, Kleimann, Whittingham, Campbell, Gundy, Norvell, O'Brien, or Cristobel. I wouldn't want some of them, anyway.
The only guys who might be realistic targets from those conferences, who would be possible good choices are Fran

Fran Brown spent a year at UGA as DB coach. Kids loved him, he is an excellent coach and elite recruiter, 247 national recruiter of the year his year at UGA.

Brent Key is the offensive version of CMS, very hard nosed. Very good OL coach, top of the line recruiter, makes less than 3m a year. But he is a Tech grad loves it there and with a good season they will reward him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT