POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good point. That's a hell of a lot of guns for one man to have in a hotel room. Maybe there's a cell involved? Could explain why some things aren't being released to the public. I just hope we find out the truth soon, there is something extremely fishy about all of this. Clearly there are some big details not being told yet.

One man can only handle at best 4 guns at once. He didn’t take all his weapons since they found 19 at his house.
I just read where the weapons he had in the room, with the modifications, were in the range of $100k.
He obviously planned for this, why take the added chance of being caught by bringing 23 weapons?

Reactions: screwduke1
That seems weird to me - I read that from the time the first 911 call was made to the time the cops got to his suite was over an hour. What was he doing during the other 50+ minutes?
This is conjecture, but my understanding is that a group of maybe 6 police officers located the floor and then the room where the shots were actively coming from, but when they tried to enter the room they encountered resistance and therefore pulled back to await the SWAT team. I would guess that the shooter thought his time was up and killed himself shortly after the police officers tried to enter the room, not knowing that the police did not intend to try to enter the room again until the SWAT team arrived (although I'm also guessing that the police officer's decision not to enter the room was not a hard decision, and was dependent on the fact that the shooter was no longer shooting).

It made sense in my head, hopefully you can make sense of my suppositions put to words.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I thought his wife was from philippines?

This guy moving 100k doesn't seem that outrageous, tbh.

but who knows.

If he knew he was about to go suicidal then giving his girlfriend (don't think she was his wife) some cash might make sense seeing that as soon as his death was reported all of his accounts would be frozen.
She was supposed to be on her way to the Philippines at the time of the shooting.

Wild guess but is plausible.

Reactions: augustaky1
Going to come out in the next month or so. You heard it here first.

Home Depot did not want to get into political corporate advertising rights over something so "political".

Good move by Lowe's, IMO.

Reactions: Mashburned
So this is one hell of an attack. ISIS flipped a f'n white dude, and by him being white and not tan with a beard and towel he was not even suspicious in any way. He set the room up for a day or two, and then let freedom ring.

GTFO of here if you don't think this is war. By war I don't mean soldiers lined up and ready to fire, I mean like fuzz's culture war.

We are in fact under attack folks and to be safe give up your guns.

Think this wasn't also thought of to disarm us?

So this is one hell of an attack. ISIS flipped a f'n white dude, and by him being white and not tan with a beard and towel he was not even suspicious in any way. He set the room up for a day or two, and then let freedom ring.

GTFO of here if you don't think this is war. By war I don't mean soldiers lined up and ready to fire, I mean like fuzz's culture war.

We are in fact under attack folks and to be safe give up your guns.

Think this wasn't also thought of to disarm us?

Costco has a great deal on tin foil right now.

Reactions: rqarnold
I'm pro choice but I support this. If you don't want to have a baby, kill the cells before they turn into a fetus. If you wait 20 weeks, wait 18 more and give the baby up for adoption.

Always made me sick thinking about a woman getting an abortion at 8 months. Some were pushing for it.

I'm pro-life, but that's just my opinion. But I think most (here anyway) will agree this is a nice middle ground.

If he knew he was about to go suicidal then giving his girlfriend (don't think she was his wife) some cash might make sense seeing that as soon as his death was reported all of his accounts would be frozen.
She was supposed to be on her way to the Philippines at the time of the shooting.

Wild guess but is plausible.

Oh, idk. I read she actually went to Tokyo, but they did think Philippines. And he apparently sent money there before, so it wasn't just a one time thing.

I also think a lot of things I read or heard are fake. It is odd we don't know much about this dude other than he was pretty rich.

Reactions: screwduke1
If hypothetically you were able to get rid of all guns in the US, would the left then be in favor of a wall?

Always made me sick thinking about a woman getting an abortion at 8 months. Some were pushing for it.

I'm pro-life, but that's just my opinion. But I think most (here anyway) will agree this is a nice middle ground.

If I'm not mistaken most very liberal European countries already don't allow an abortion after 20 weeks. Some don't after 17-18 weeks if memory serves me correct. Always thought it was sickening the US allowed it to 28 weeks. Within a matter of 4-6 weeks the fetus has a heartbeat. I'm very pro-life. And the democrats went from people saying 'legal but rare' in the 1990s to in less than 3 decades having women 'shout their abortions' at the convention as if it was a badge of honor. Truly disgusting people.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Reactions: blubo
"Super rich and rural states dictating our politics?"

Haha. So this woman backed Hillary who was backed by Soros, Eric Schmidt, Buffett, Silicon Valley and thinks it's fair that California and New York determines everything?

Voter registration at 18 against the kids' will so they make their brainwashing more effective for impressionable kids and get the votes?

I hate this woman
She is not smart, but she is a genius at the same time. She knows her followers don't know the difference.

My father was adopted, me and my brother were adopted, and my son is adopted, so it's a tough thing for me.

From my chair, if you don't want the baby, that's a decision you should make early in the pregnancy. 20 weeks is plenty of time.

I died inside a little bit reading this.

That was the saddest thing I have read in a while.

I don't own any guns. Doubt I ever will. I think there are parts of the country so dangerous it shouldn't just be a right but probably a necessity to own a firearm. Even some guy whose family lives on the outskirts of some little, lazy town knows it would take the police a long time to get to him and wants a firearm in the home, especially when he is away on business for his wife to have for protection. I think that family has a right to have guns.

But when the ink on the constitution had yet to dry, those men were living in an age when if a madmen walked into a tavern or church or schoolroom with an intent to kill or maim, the guns and weapons and ammunition at his disposal were so quaint compared to today it seems barely more dangerous than a slingshot. He walks into the tavern back then fires a single shot and then has to reload giving everybody ample time to run out the back door, tackle him, or yes return fire. With today's weapons, most at the tavern or classroom could be dead before you could blink your eye. And if I'm not mistaken most people didn't even die from the gunshot itself back then, it was the subsequent infection that got them.

I think there are steps we could take to begin to mitigate the carnage. We are too awash with weapons that seem more suitable for the soldier than the citizen to stop things like this from happening again anytime soon. But I think we should try. I think the amount of weaponry this shooter built up for himself is ridiculous in a civilized society. I don't have all the answers. I don't want anybodies shotgun or pistol taken away (although 30 round clips seem excessive) but I gotta admit it for John Q Public to be able to buy enough weaponry to kill a small town and do it in a matter of minutes seems crazy to me we allow that. There is an area between the NRA and people that want to confiscate all guns and most Americans are in that area and most want a little more common sense just to see if it helps.

Well my Blue Jays shit the bed this year so I don't really have a true dog in the fight.

I really like the Indians squad so I guess I'm rooting for them. The Yankees can suck a dick, so go Twins tonight.

Yeah, I'm rooting for the Indians. I think them or the Astros are winning it all.

Predictions-
ALCS- Indians over Astros
NLCS- Nationals over D-Backs

I don't own any guns. Doubt I ever will. I think there are parts of the country so dangerous it shouldn't just be a right but probably a necessity to own a firearm. Even some guy whose family lives on the outskirts of some little, lazy town knows it would take the police a long time to get to him and wants a firearm in the home, especially when he is away on business for his wife to have for protection. I think that family has a right to have guns.

But when the ink on the constitution had yet to dry, those men were living in an age when if a madmen walked into a tavern or church or schoolroom with an intent to kill or maim, the guns and weapons and ammunition at his disposal were so quaint compared to today it seems barely more dangerous than a slingshot. He walks into the tavern back then fires a single shot and then has to reload giving everybody ample time to run out the back door, tackle him, or yes return fire. With today's weapons, most at the tavern or classroom could be dead before you could blink your eye. And if I'm not mistaken most people didn't even die from the gunshot itself back then, it was the subsequent infection that got them.

I think there are steps we could take to begin to mitigate the carnage. We are too awash with weapons that seem more suitable for the soldier than the citizen to stop things like this from happening again anytime soon. But I think we should try. I think the amount of weaponry this shooter built up for himself is ridiculous in a civilized society. I don't have all the answers. I don't want anybodies shotgun or pistol taken away (although 30 round clips seem excessive) but I gotta admit it for John Q Public to be able to buy enough weaponry to kill a small town and do it in a matter of minutes seems crazy to me we allow that. There is an area between the NRA and people that want to confiscate all guns and most Americans are in that area and most want a little more common sense just to see if it helps.

you think we are a civilized society? have you seen the way antifa, blm, the dems have acted because they lost? there is a reason these types won't loot, riot or protest in neighborhoods like mine. there is a reason why i can sleep better at night knowing that type of behavior won't effect my household and neighborhood. i don't really know when the last time i got my guns out other than to clean them but they are there. hell most people wouldn't even know i own guns. i don't advertise, i don't flaunt, but i do have what i need.

you think we are a civilized society? have you seen the way antifa, blm, the dems have acted because they lost? there is a reason these types won't loot, riot or protest in neighborhoods like mine. there is a reason why i can sleep better at night knowing that type of behavior won't effect my household and neighborhood. i don't really know when the last time i got my guns out other than to clean them but they are there. hell most people wouldn't even know i own guns. i don't advertise, i don't flaunt, but i do have what i need.

I travel a lot. I've been to many different parts of the country and do you know how many BLM/Antifa rallies I've seen? Zero.

Just because they show up on TV doesn't mean it's prevalent. Those groups are a rounding error when compared to the populatin as a whole. Same with white supremacists. All over the news, nearly impossible to find in reality.

I was playing blackjack with the Hildabest while Joy Reid, Whoopi Goldberg, and RQ watched. I drew the Ace of Spades and the ten of spades. Hillary drew a ten and a two. Drew a card and got another ten. When we flipped our cards dealer declared me the winner. Hillary, Joy, Whoopi and RQ all protested that 22 beat 21. Hildabest said the dealer was anti -woman, she is a woman. Joy declared it white privilege. Whoopi said some stupid shit. RQ backed them all.

Last edited:

Truthfully I think the answer is society doesn't care about life anymore. Until that is fixed, events like this will continue to take place, no matter what laws there are. The guy also had bomb making material, and those are clearly illegal. A nutjob is gonna nutjob. The culture needs to reevaluate itself. This amount of hate is not good for a society.

I think when you juxtapose us with most nations in this world....yes we are apart of the civilized nations.

Reactions: JohnKBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT