POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
should make a checklist of things Trump promised he would do his first term and then cross off the ones he failed to do. The entire list would be crossed off because he did none of it. The president is worthless. The president is a puppet for the deep state

Pre-Obama.

You make my point saying Pubs are mostly big spending like Dims. And Trump is their leader. And thus MAGA doesn't GAS; i.e., not conservative.
They absolutely were not pre obama. You think the Bush’s we’re against big spending? Your hero Mitch. He anti big spending? You need to go ahead and sit out the vote. You spend all your time bitching about the guy you say you’re gonna vote for. We don’t need RINOS anymore. It’s a new day.

They absolutely were not pre obama. You think the Bush’s we’re against big spending? Your hero Mitch. He anti big spending? You need to go ahead and sit out the vote. You spend all your time bitching about the guy you say you’re gonna vote for. We don’t need RINOS anymore. It’s a new day.
Do you not consider Trump or anyone else allowed on the GOP ticket a RINO? If they’re not, then they’re just not allowed on the ballot. Rigged elections begin with ballot access.

It’s a limited hangout. It’s the Zionist Jews against the communist Jews and the American people, especially Christian straight white men lose. Every. Single. Time

President Trump fears no evil and there is tins of evil in the United States media... He goes right after them. God Bless President Trump! God Bless JD Vance, and God Bless the United States of America!
I do not think it makes sense to do this. It gives the left's media more opportunity to find some quote and turn it into a "binders of women" Romney type misrepresentation. I doubt there's anything that can be said that will win over women that only care abourt abortion and that's overwhelmingly all they care about.

I do not think it makes sense to do this. It gives the left's media more opportunity to find some quote and turn it into a "binders of women" Romney type misrepresentation. I doubt there's anything that can be said that will win over women that only care abourt abortion and that's overwhelmingly all they care about.

Nothing risked nothing gained at this point. President Trump can handle it.

The media is going to miss represent what President Trump says anyway. At least some will hear the truth directly.

Last edited:
I’d also challenge any of the trump is gonna save us crowd to tell me one time ever that anything improved in this country when someone served a second term as president. Answer is never.

Now I know what you’re gonna say well anything is better than lala Harris! Not necessarily when there’s an openly communist president people are awake and actually resist

GZkYQpYWABAHPAG

Kamala worked only one day over 8 hours in three years at the city attorney’s office. She also had the lowest attendance of anyone on the board for those boards Willie Brown put her on for six figs.

She also got busted trying to claim she tried hundreds of criminal cases when it was 10 and then she changed it to “affiliated.”

He's not a rino, just a garden-variety democrat.

I’d also challenge any of the trump is gonna save us crowd to tell me one time ever that anything improved in this country when someone served a second term as president. Answer is never.

Now I know what you’re gonna say well anything is better than lala Harris! Not necessarily when there’s an openly communist president people are awake and actually resist
That is some Lox/sam level logic right there. 😆

(chuckle) Maga Reagan conservative right here.
Trump is more conservative than Mittens, Haley, either Bush, McCain, Ryan, McConnell etc etc combined.
But we get it, this your feeble attempt to divide the GOP base. Good luck with that.
Seinfeld Ok GIF
So he's not more conservative than DeSantis - my point. Whether he's more conserve than the others you name is debatable. It's for sure none want(ed) to spend like Trump. To the extent the Pubs are divided, that's on Trump.

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. On election night for Attorney General in 2010, , Kamala was behind Steve Cooley but in the following weeks (yes weeks), she’d win by like a few thousand votes.

What a joke.

“By morning, he awoke to find Harris ahead.

The campaigns spent an agonizing few weeks awaiting a final result as armies of county election workers pored over ballots that remained uncounted. Those included mostly mail-in ballots”

Last edited:
Go look at Fed spending pre-Obama & Trump. None of it is close to theirs even inflation adjusted. As I pointed outed responding to a later post, it's MAGA that's dividing Pubs as you do here. And you make clear you don't care about winning as much you do MAGA purity.

Go look at Fed spending pre-Obama & Trump. None of it is close to theirs even inflation adjusted. As I pointed outed responding to a later post, it's MAGA that's dividing Pubs as you do here. And you make clear you don't care about winning as much you do MAGA purity.

It's essentially a chicken/egg scenario. If the Republicans had been doing what they were supposed to do, then it never would have opened the door for a split.

Both parties NEED a split. The only way this country stops the slide is for the middle 60 to walk away from those two cancerous entitiies.

Willie was extremely powerful in that scene. After that though, I don't know why the Dem Party masters took a liking to her. Clearly a mascot though as "Oh here's a biracial woman we can push as the face of our sinister sht." She's a DEI hire just like Walz is. But to your point, Kamala's big donors in 2016 (in which she was portrayed as Indian American at that time) were companies like Google, Apple, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Blackstone, Wells Fargo, etc. basically the tech and finance companies heavily invested in her.

She's so similar to Obama in the sense that they're a one term senator, multiracial, far leftist and have their history hidden.

Yep at some point she elevated way beyond anything he could do for her including maybe being installed as president.

I think it's no coincidence those companies backed her, because theyre backed by some really shady money. The funds that gave those companies endless investment rounds were so flush with liquid cash, they could literally only be funded by a handful of people combined. Or some nation states combined.

So its all the same puppet master. Just don't know who. Soros is too obvious. Anyone powerful enough to stop the count like 2020 is noone the general public might now.

It's essentially a chicken/egg scenario. If the Republicans had been doing what they were supposed to do, then it never would have opened the door for a split.

Both parties NEED a split. The only way this country stops the slide is for the middle 60 to walk away from those two cancerous entitiies.

It is actually more a 75 (Middle 70/30)/ 25 walkaway but yeah, it sure needs to happen. The republican side has more with more going on for them in that 30% but they seem to just worry about themselves and have a little too much let me show you how I care mentality.

No, rights cannot be legislated away. That’s why they’re rights. Again, basic civics.
You are a clown. Rights come from God. Restrictions come from your god, secular god. Everything is a right until it's negated by a secular overlord. If you wish to argue morals dictate rights, morals come from God. You are godless. Your morals come from your personal wants and needs. You are situational in your ethics.

Reactions: berniecarbo
How much Marx have you read? Where is it "explicitly designed to crush" individual liberty? It's an actualization of individual power and liberty to cast off the yoke of your owners. Marxism is about the democratization of power, just like our Constitution. We the People.
* sigh *

Some things never change.

GZsszRoXYAgSYyn

Just wanted to pass on this wisdom that occurred to me today.

If you're worried about your completely full ammo cabinets falling through the floor of your house, it DOES NOT mean that you have too much ammo. That is of course impossible.

It means you need more cabinets so you can divide the load across several different structural areas.

I've got an errand to run.

Just wanted to pass on this wisdom that occurred to me today.

If you're worried about your completely full ammo cabinets falling through the floor of your house, it DOES NOT mean that you have too much ammo. That is of course impossible.

It means you need more cabinets so you can divide the load across several different structural areas.

I've got an errand to run.
That is structural engineering 101.

You don’t resist communism. Once it’s taken it’s hold, you don’t vote your way out or resist your way out. We may already be there. This election will be the final test of that.

You don’t resist communism. Once it’s taken it’s hold, you don’t vote your way out or resist your way out. We may already be there. This election will be the final test of that.
Final test? Bro it’s been over for like 30 years plus. Things haven’t gotten worse they’ve gotten more obvious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT