POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, liberalism and the left are the problem pure and simple. Left always blaming the rich for the problems they create.

If you dont think the rich and powerful control politicians , I invite you to look into the whole Disney, Mickey Mouse, copyright laws situation over the past 60 years. Many youtube videos that talk about the history there . I mean if politicians are going to keep upping the years on those laws... what else do politicians do for the wealthy who give them money???

I remember that campaign slogan: "Vote lib so you can molest your baby sib!"
Of course they are not going to advertise but, it is all over this country and if you were not turning a blind eye, you would see it. Even though it is not exclusively a left problem, it is much more prevalent in liberalism because the very nature of liberalism is to do whatever you want, be whatever you want. Nothing seems to be out of bounds. Feign ignorance if you wish but, the day will come when everyone will have to answer for their misgivings.

Just wondering if you guys have realized the ultra rich and powerful are the problem and not the left, right, relgions, etc...?

Probably not since there is still muslim hating all up in this joint..

Who is the left being funded by and who are they backing?

You ever wonder why Google/Soros/Buffett/Zuckerberg, Hollywood and almost all of corporate media and 100 percent of academia push all leftist causes? Push globalization?

You're always terrible in this thread.

Reactions: screwduke1
If you dont think the rich and powerful control politicians , I invite you to look into the whole Disney, Mickey Mouse, copyright laws situation over the past 60 years. Many youtube videos that talk about the history there . I mean if politicians are going to keep upping the years on those laws... what else do politicians do for the wealthy who give them money???
Funny you should mention Disney, they have had problems in the past with vile people working for them. But, while the rich do control a lot, the left is corrupt even at the lowest levels in the liberal context.

Just wondering if you guys have realized the ultra rich and powerful are the problem and not the left, right, relgions, etc...?

Probably not since there is still muslim hating all up in this joint..
Last I looked the ultra rich are mainly the left - Soros, Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Zukerberg. The Koch boys aren't in those guys' class.

Of course they are not going to advertise but, it is all over this country and if you were not turning a blind eye, you would see it. Even though it is not exclusively a left problem, it is much more prevalent in liberalism because the very nature of liberalism is to do whatever you want, be whatever you want. Nothing seems to be out of bounds. Feign ignorance if you wish but, the day will come when everyone will have to answer for their misgivings.
There are many awful people in the world.

It sure as hell isn't conservatives that want to push sexual garbage on toddlers. We aren't the ones pushing for homosexual and trans indoctrination in schools.

That's a left thing. No question.

Last I looked the ultra rich are mainly the left - Soros, Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Zukerberg. The Koch boys aren't in those guys' class.
The Koch Bros aren't exactly conservative either.

Its not rich people that are the problem. Rich liberals with power are mostly the problem.

I've watched a ton of football today and have been paying attention to all of the companies that support the NFL through sponsorship/advertising.

I've concluded that the only way to not support the NFL at all is to die. You can't exist in modern society without spending money with multiple brands that write checks.

Last edited:
I've watched a ton of football today and have been paying attention to all of the companies that support the NFL through sponsorship/advertising.

I've concluded that the only way to not support the NFL at all is to die. You can't exist in modern society without spending money with multiple brands that write checks.
Viewership goes way down as does ticket sales and you will see these sponsors lose interest as well. Marketing is much of there support.

No way!!!! I am in utter disbelief

No way! We are told they are vetting them. How is this happening? Where are the leaders who are letting them in when these people are dying. I vote new law that imprisons leaders who allowed them in during refugees first offense. Next time someone is killed by vetted refugees, the death penalty for these leaders. That is fair, pay for the lives taken with yours.

No way! We are told they are vetting them. How is this happening? Where are the leaders who are letting them in when these people are dying. I vote new law that imprisons leaders who allowed them in during refugees first offense. Next time someone is killed by vetted refugees, the death penalty for these leaders. That is fair, pay for the lives taken with yours.

Lol.

What do you think should be taught to kids about homosexuals and transgenders by parents or the school system?
Neither, kids should learn about that after they are grown. Teaching only confuses them and if the teacher is that way can influence children because they are impressionable. More people than not do not want it taught. Only those in mostly liberal states. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I was unaware that 2 idiots made up the entire liberal side .. well i guess 2,200 or so because of the retweets but still a very small % of liberals
You have not watched much TV lately. Sports venues, talk shows, award ceremony's, news outlets, movies, TV shows of all types,...what am I posting, of course you have, you are just agenda driven and a left lemming who is as corrupt as they are or you too would be upset with their mission.

Neither, kids should learn about that after they are grown. Teaching only confuses them and if the teacher is that way can influence children because they are impressionable. More people than not do not want it taught. Only those in mostly liberal states. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Children will find out anyways........ just like sex ed... some kid is going to tell the rest.

I was unaware that 2 idiots made up the entire liberal side .. well i guess 2,200 or so because of the retweets but still a very small % of liberals
You also forgot the deplorable remark that was made and most were fine with until the backlash from half the nation. Noting that this is how she really feels as do many on the left and, it being a part of why she lost. Antifa, BLM, LBGTQLMNOP, NOW, WOW, and many other leftist organizations feel this way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT