POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FWIW if it was the raised "fist salute " - then that's a communist salute / symbolic of revolutionary struggle

As opposed to Black salute

"The hitler salute " goes back to Rome as well
(Plus a brief attempt to make it the official us salute when saying the pledge I.e. "The Bellamy salute"

Las Vegas terrorist attack at Mandalay Bay. Man shooting down at people at an outside concert. Apparently suspect is dead.

Already have some anti-white folks celebrating.

Last edited:
Geary is a fan of the and liked several pages on including Thank You Obama, Anti-Trump Army, Progressive Day, Organizing for Action, Not My President, Proud to Be A Democrat, Fight Trump, Boycott All Things Trump, and Impeach Trump. Geary is a Democrat and is registered to vote in .

This is BLM... maybe now they will realize just how irrational and deranged they are.

Can you elaborate? I don't know anything about this .

He's an old guy in a retirement community and had an Asian woman companion.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate? I don't know anything about this .

He's an old guy in a retirement company and had an Asian woman companion.

Just my estimation (guess)... this is the end result of a week's worth of irrational, emotional rhetoric with little basis in reality or fact.

And also label it a hate crime.

This incident sounds so surreal. 20+ dead and over 100 injured. Just sick.
Its time to stop left wing terrorism. No different than what ISIS does.

Congrats left, your anti white rhetoric is getting people murdered.

It won't be possible to bury this one... so I'm assuming they'll go to their usual play and blame Trump.

I think they'll try to find (or manufacture) that he had gambling debts and hammer that narrative home.

In fact, the only thing that would actually surprise me is that we discover he was a politically motivated domestic terrorist, and we finally sit down and realize we can't just spew BS on 24 hour news channels all day long and expect nothing to come of it.

I think they'll try to find (or manufacture) that he had gambling debts and hammer that narrative home.

In fact, the only thing that would actually surprise me is that we discover he was a politically motivated domestic terrorist, and we finally sit down and realize we can't just spew BS on 24 hour news channels all day long and expect nothing to come of it.

Literally just said this to my wife. All the BS the media puts out all day is partially to blame for all this. They make America sound like a horrible place to live with all the inequalities, racists and bigots. They openly talk about conservative figures being shot, raped, etc. They only report on issues that divide the country... and anyone is surprised this is the result?

This man will somehow end up pegged a white supremacist, if nothing else because he happens to be white. And the media has been hammering home white = racist supremacist

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT