POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"My fellow whites" is a hilarious starter to a Jewish person pretending to be white and getting ready to slander/bash whites. Never fails. I called this one before I even looked at the picture.

And then someone posted this in the comments and the tweets checked out.

DKUP3esWsAA-EgP.jpg

1we26h.jpg

DKUP2H7WAAAPxwJ.jpg

Tell me that's not odd.

Reactions: angryram
I honestly think Trump could avoid D.C for the next 3 years and stay in 100% campaign mode and get re-elected without any legislation passing at all. No wall, no repeal, no tax reform? No problem. His base loves red meat.

I honestly think Trump could avoid D.C for the next 3 years and stay in 100% campaign mode and get re-elected without any legislation passing at all. No wall, no repeal, no tax reform? No problem. His base loves red meat.

He will be re-elected barring something unforeseen, he’s the perfect counter to the left.
He’s also ratings gold for the media, and they know it.

I love watching the NFL ratings tank. I cut my cable couple weeks ago when the idiot Seahawk tight end claimed he had been brutalized by police. Then freaking some ex DT for the skins says his ex wife (white) racially and physically abused him. I mean when is enough going to be enough. I will never ever support anything that engages in the persecution of whites. It all started a couple years ago when the democrat party openly stated they were ditching the white working class. I never knew how bad they'd get though

He will be re-elected barring something unforeseen, he’s the perfect counter to the left.
He’s also ratings gold for the media, and they know it.
Hes brilliant at giving the left rope to hang themselves. That's exactly what he did with the NFL last night. He knows his comments will spur more protests, and ratings will tumble even more.

He plays these people like a fiddle. Its hilarious.

Hes brilliant at giving the left rope to hang themselves. That's exactly what he did with the NFL last night. He knows his comments will spur more protests, and ratings will tumble even more.

He plays these people like a fiddle. Its hilarious.

Meanwhile Goodell is getting a raise and an extension. The owners must know something we don't about their finances.

Reactions: screwduke1
Because this happens everywhere, everyday. I wonder if "shepeating" ever happens? No? Never.

I work in a school system. I work with 2 men and 27 women. A woman is the principal. But please go on talking about how women are always oppressed by men somehow.

I'll eat sheep if there's no beef or pork readily available.

Meanwhile Goodell is getting a raise and an extension. The owners must know something we don't about their finances.

They will be asking for a government bailout inside 10 years if they don't stop what is hurting their game.

I heard sports radio this morning. Last night was kristallnacht to them. I turned the excuse makers off. They think everyone celebrates Kaepernick.

Reactions: 90'scats
I love watching the NFL ratings tank. I cut my cable couple weeks ago when the idiot Seahawk tight end claimed he had been brutalized by police. Then freaking some ex DT for the skins says his ex wife (white) racially and physically abused him. I mean when is enough going to be enough. I will never ever support anything that engages in the persecution of whites. It all started a couple years ago when the democrat party openly stated they were ditching the white working class. I never knew how bad they'd get though

Do you like that whites wanting to protect their existence and own self interest is racist while every other race is allowed to do so with no persecution or public criticism? Every college campus will have race-based groups but will not allow for whites.

You can bash whites and Christians with no consequences whatsoever but if you're critical of the following:

Blacks= racist
Muslims=Islamophobic
Latinos/Mexicans=Xenophobic
Jews= Anti-Semitic

A record-number of blacks coming out to vote for a black guy equals "progress." White working class choosing one white person over a white career corrupt politician= white supremacy/whitelash.

Whites and white majority nations are the only ones targeted for multiculturalism and mandated diversity. If you don't go along, they try to destroy you.

Because this happens everywhere, everyday. I wonder if "shepeating" ever happens? No? Never.

I work in a school system. I work with 2 men and 27 women. A woman is the principal. But please go on talking about how women are always oppressed by men somehow.

I worked in the same environment. It was the most unprofessional place I've ever worked and women would only hire other women and blatantly had issues with men in the office. We would be talked down to or be given tasks that were belittling just so she could flex her muscles. Special treatment for women while constantly running their mouths to men.

I was happy to leave that dump. The amount of drama and misery from a female-majority workplace is awful. Generally, they're not suited for any position of leadership...AT ALL. Emotional, petty, impulsive, selfish and gossip like no other.

Multiple studies show that women hire other women at a much higher rate than they hire men. And your female managers mistake being a bitch as being a leader.

I worked in the same environment. It was the most unprofessional place I've ever worked and women would only hire other women and blatantly had issues with men in the office. We would be talked down to or be given tasks that were belittling just so she could flex her muscles. Special treatment for women while constantly running their mouths to men.

I was happy to leave that dump. The amount of drama and misery from a female-majority workplace is awful. Generally, they're not suited for any position of leadership...AT ALL. Emotional, petty, impulsive, selfish and gossip like no other.

Multiple studies show that women hire other women at a much higher rate than they hire men. And your female managers mistake being a bitch as being a leader.

You got that right, but especially the gossip part. Everyone talks about everyone else and everyone is made fun of when they aren't around. It's basically high school.

The hiring committee in charge (three women) of hiring the new principal made it pretty clear through grape vine gossip that they were hiring based on who they thought they could control and wouldn't try to change anything (even if it needed changing).

I like the woman they hired. She's actually really nice and I think has done well so far... but they hired her for their own selfish reasons.

Things you'll never see protested by BLM, liberals or black talking heads such as Jemele Hill.

Yeah, let's blame whites, cops, Donald Trump and anything and everything else. It will be a cold day in hell before the left and the black community take a look in the mirror and fix this.

So people are just going to ignore how black players in the NFL and NBA hate Trump (they hated Bush too), hate cops, bash whites and disrespect our flag and they face no backlash from media and the left for their obvious bigotry and anti-American stances?

I'm curious why so many people still tune in for these jerk offs? People want to claim only whites can be racist? Um blacks are overwhelmingly racist and it's excused and the definition is changed for it.

The left is 100 percent anti-American.

Last edited:
There were two triple shootings in Louisville on back to back nights. I'm not a betting man and I haven't heard names or anything but I'll bet $500 fuzzbucks that every victim was black. But it is not a culture of violence. Nope

The meltdown today is beyond epic. Trump has turned the lefts culture war on its head. They thought they won [laughing]

Makes me sick. I don't even watch the NBA or NFL.

BTW, good luck, leftists on ever getting us to even remotely go along with your BS or practice civility if and when you get the office back. No way. They have set a precedent that is so awful and unhinged and disrespectful that you will get no cooperation from conservatives.

Reactions: screwduke1
You know what we should do, is when a woman says something dumb but a man repeats it making it sound much better? Call it "hepeating".

You wan to talk about the media's control on the public's perception? Look at Trump vs Obama.

Obama is treated like a rock star and a savior is fawned over and adored despite

- Using the NSA to spy on media, spy on Americans, spy on political enemies
- Used the IRS to target his political enemies
- Lied about the cause of Benghazi for election purposes
- Made sure psychotic Iran gets to use nuclear weapons
- Sided with domestic terrorist groups and even gave a gun speech at a funeral for cops.
- Fast and furious
- Lied about Obamacare
- Dropped the DOJ voter intimidation cause of Black Panthers sitting outside voting precincts with bats
- Lied about Hillary's server
- Refused to condemn Islamic terrorism yet same group who takes up for him lost their shit about "Nazis."
- Created so much racial division and anti-American attitudes
- Had his cabinet picked by Citigroup and was a Soros puppet
- Being against gay marriage until a few months before the 2012 election

Meanwhile Trump is portrayed as the devil
-Wanting Americans taken care of over illegals and "refugees."
-Being pro business unlike the Obama regime who regulated and taxed everything
-Not being owned by donors or Saudis or Wall Street
-Being pro gay marriage from the start
-Taking on the career corrupt politicians and media

So many examples I could use but media and Hollywood and athletes portray Trump as Hitler and Obama as some saint. It's garbage and it shows the power of propaganda.

Last edited:
I just compartmentalize it.

An NFL game is 3 hours long. 10 seconds of camera time of someone exercising their opinion is a drop in the bucket. Same with music - I listen to all kinds of stuff from all kinds of people with differing political opinions, but those opinions don't even cross my mind as a song is playing. If you dig deep enough into any entity, you'll almost certainly find something about it that you disagree with. The only true way to be consistent would be to live off the grid. Not worth it to me. It's like Louisville fans who boycott businesses with Pro UK ties and think it makes a difference.

I agree with you on Letterman though. I've never found that guy the least bit funny.
Yes but, if you quit paying for tickets and sports programs we can get the owners to do the right thing and fire these snowflakes. Maybe if they lose enough money, the entertainment community will start doing what they are paid for, entertainment.

Now would be a good time for Trump to float modifying Sec. 501(c)(6) to drop professional football leagues from tax exempt status as part of tax reform. Just to troll. Or to actually do it, because **** them.

Is this real? They have tax exempt status?

Pro sports are costly to taxpayers. Why do non sports fans have to pay for arenas for millionaire's and billionaire's?

So people are just going to ignore how black players in the NFL and NBA hate Trump (they hated Bush too), hate cops, bash whites and disrespect our flag and they face no backlash from media and the left for their obvious bigotry and anti-American stances?

I'm curious why so many people still tune in for these jerk offs? People want to claim only whites can be racist? Um blacks are overwhelmingly racist and it's excused and the definition is changed for it.

The left is 100 percent anti-American.
Goodell is a hypocrite. Claims Trump is disrespecting the NFL but HE defends the players disrespecting our country and president. Smh

There were two triple shootings in Louisville on back to back nights. I'm not a betting man and I haven't heard names or anything but I'll bet $500 fuzzbucks that every victim was black. But it is not a culture of violence. Nope
Safe bet, Fuzzbucks are worthless.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT