POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
take a good look at how Facebook and the German Police Powers are coordination all that Democracy Protection these days........

German arrested for Facebook Posts ....his attack against Democracy was being Undemocratic enough to mention that Muslims aligned with Hitler's Germany during WW2

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/...ng-on-facebook-about-nazimuslim-collaboration

I mean ---- this is the same Facebook right?
Same Owner / CEO / Head Fuktwit or whatever right?

Democracy is an active / attention demanding system --- agree?
I mean -Democracy requires citizen participation so that informed voices can be heard and elected officials can be held accountable......

So lots of organization / communication and consistent EFFORT are required

So - because Comrade Zuckfuk - is such a NURTURER of Democracy he's also trolling out his best imitation of Fahrenheit 451's home based / wall sized viewers for entertainment / alternate reality -

"Staring at a Blank Wall; is going to be a thing"......America's most rusted CHAMPION of Democracy ...!!!........give it up for Markie Molotov Zuckerberg

http://www.barrons.com/articles/fac...-blank-wall-is-going-to-be-a-thing-1492538198

When little Patron Saint of Free Speech heard about these mass raids/arrests of people in Germany because of ... bad words said on the internet,.....J almost recall him saying something about it

2 links showing 36 Germans arrested for saying bad things on the social inter webs....raided at home for added drams.....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/germany-arrests-36-for-saying-things-they-werent-supposed-to-say/

Friends ^^ THAT ^^ almost looks like a trial run to me.....

Or maybe the police were just coming to take them to the Democracy club?

Cant type too much bc this crap infuriates me, but it's coming. We've laid the tracks for the speech police to lawfully punish your ass for thoughts they deem dangerous and mean.

***GO CATS!!!! ARMAGEDDON IS UPON US!!!

Yes

100% agree and THANK YOU for saying it

and I used TO LOVE me some NFL
I am all in for ignoring all things political in forums where they do not belong. When anyone in entertainment starts running off at the mouth on political issues when they are supposed to be entertaining us, I tune them out. I paid money to listen to your song, or watch your show, or watch your games etc....I used to listen and buy Bruce Springteen's music. I quit because he got too political. I liked David Letterman until he got too angry and political. The entertainment industry does not belong in politics.

Last edited:
DKWNvRhXoAAoPJS.jpg:large

Yes

100% agree and THANK YOU for saying it

and I used TO LOVE me some NFL

I want to watch sports to take mind off every day headaches. I will not watch sports turned into political theater. If that shit starts in college, I will stop watching that as well. Keep politics out of sports.

Same reason I watch very few new movies, all made by liberals with liberal slant. They can all go eff themselves.

Good. It was ridiculous. A witness should not be more credible just because theyre a certain gender.

This tweet got 55 thousand likes...

Very similar concept here. Yes its wrong to think a woman is wrong just because shes a woman. But its just as wrong to think someone CANT be wrong, just because theyre a woman.

Equality means EQUAL. But the left has no intention of things being equal. So dont let their use of the word fool you.

Reactions: JStaff2187
I am all in for ignoring all things political in forums where they do not belong. When anyone in entertainment starts running off at the mouth on political issues when they are supposed to be entertaining us, I tune them out. I paid money to listen to your song, or watch your show, or watch your games etc....I used to listen and buy Bruce Springteen's music. I quit because he got to political. I liked David Letterman until he got too angry and political. The entertainment industry does not belong in politics.

I just compartmentalize it.

An NFL game is 3 hours long. 10 seconds of camera time of someone exercising their opinion is a drop in the bucket. Same with music - I listen to all kinds of stuff from all kinds of people with differing political opinions, but those opinions don't even cross my mind as a song is playing. If you dig deep enough into any entity, you'll almost certainly find something about it that you disagree with. The only true way to be consistent would be to live off the grid. Not worth it to me. It's like Louisville fans who boycott businesses with Pro UK ties and think it makes a difference.

I agree with you on Letterman though. I've never found that guy the least bit funny.

I'm shocked that Puerto Rico hasn't gotten more play than it has. That island is virtually destroyed. Our company has a facility there and it's under water. It may be months before it will re open.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Kaeperdick has every right to kneel during the national anthem. He has a right to do it on his own time and his own dime. BUT, when he is representing other people, people who are paying him for his services, he needs to keep his anti-American bullshit to himself.

What kind of company would employ someone who actively drove away customers?

Kaeperdick has every right to kneel during the national anthem. He has a right to do it on his own time and his own dime. BUT, when he is representing other people, people who are paying him for his services, he needs to keep his anti-American bullshit to himself.

What kind of company would employ someone who actively drove away customers?

"Republicans buy shoes too." -Michael Jordan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT