How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DKQ9LczUEAAbtn0.jpg:large

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems odd to me that an investigation would Make it known who they were planning on indicting?
Exactly. That's why I said something about not taking all of these these out of the blue Mueller leaks at face value. They make him look just as incompetent as they make Manafort look like he's in legal trouble.

Nothing at all to do with faith referencing your other post. The school of thought was American first ladies and you could not come up with anything worthy of the left. Once again proving your ignorance or lack of understanding of what was posted. Good job. BTW, Christians don't have to act the same, General Patton was one too. Read the bible daily. Learn something before you post, your lack of intelligence is showing.
You attached an opinion on that pic that was ignorant. Luckily the opinion of a fraud. I'd say take your own advice but obviously you wouldn't understand the concept.

It seems pretty obvious to me that members of the past administration lied under oath about Trumps campaign being wire tapped.
Could Mueller bring charges up for their actions?

Could Mueller intentionally be leaking misinfo to keep the light off of what they're actually finding?

You attached an opinion on that pic that was ignorant. Luckily the opinion of a fraud. I'd say take your own advice but obviously you wouldn't understand the concept.
You tried to fraudulently high jack the post and the opinion was spot on, As far as being a fraud, that is the typical response from the left when one is proven wrong. Learn something please or life is really going to suck for an atheist like you.

Exactly. That's why I said something about not taking all of these these out of the blue Mueller leaks at face value. They make him look just as incompetent as they make Manafort look like he's in legal trouble.
You could be right and the leaks could be untrue. But Comey was head of the FBI and was a leaker. He didn't worry (or care) about looking incompetent. Its possible Mueller just could be an incompetent douche.

We obviously won't know either way until its over, but I'm leaning towards an incompetent douche. He basically being BFFs with Comey, and hiring all those Hillary and Obama-ites make me worry that its nothing but a fishing expedition. I would love to be wrong, however.

think about how little the media investigated the irs scandal during the obama years, how little they tried to inform the public about the iran deal...but Gorka following an account on twitter is news to them.

Mueller is just happy being amongst politicians and seemingly having power. I do not buy he is doing anything at all. Just passing time to keep Dems from losing their last shred of credibility with deep end conspiracy.

It seems Asia is all for testing our president. Ok then, we are buying time now so do they think we aren't preparing for a possible war?

Idiots man!

@CastleRubric

What's the drop date on that book? Do you have a publishing deal with a deadline or are you even shopping it yet?

BTW...I fully expect an autographed advanced copy. Address your autographed note on the inside cover to: "The chicken voices in kaizer sosay's head..."

TIA

Along story short

the concept is fully complete

The pre work is settled and I have an outline, a scope of effort (limitations included) and some notes on methods for how the information will be presented and supported.

The introduction is done and most of the first chapter which addresses "why look to history?"

There are 3 more major sections with sub chapters and the first is about 80% done, the second maybe 60% done and the 3rd (and longest) is maybe 5% done

The bibliography has tripled in size and I have about 40 or 50 items that I know 'anecdotal' but can't cite from my personal collection -- I need to go spend some time in one of the Pima Co libraries and gather more supporting data on that stuff

I'm not a published author (although I do have modest credit supporting a couple of scientific publications at CDC and learned some things how they go about this -- the book follows that peer reviewed / scientific method approach)......So It's not like I"m going to be approached by serious publishers

I DID however make contact with 2 publishing houses and one stood out from the other in terms of not rushing me nor trying too get e to buy their services / crap

I have a November checkpoint with those folks to discuss status of the MS
Originally I thought it'd be done by the end of the year,....I started around Feb 17 and at that time I didn't KNOW I was moving to Tucson....

So the move has impacted things a bit

In the Nov telecom with the publishers I plan to explain why this book is different and why I think it'll sell for them ,.... but I need to push the MS back to April 2018 at least

(we're having a house build and will move from a rental into the new one 12/26 so another transition coming)

I've also toyed with the idea of re=tooling it as a Political Science thesis and maybe going for my PhD..

If I actually finish the book -- I will make sure some free copies are given out to people on this site

One person on this site is actually being interviewed and will be quoted in the book

thanks for asking --- will be back on here later after I take my stinky / shiny self to the shower and what not

One person on this site is actually being interviewed and will be quoted in the book

I hope it's Willy4UK.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Group-holds-conversation-on-race-relations-446639823.html

^ this is a hoot. Some dimwits had a very important conversation about race relations in Lexington. The great news is, according to scientists, there are no race relations! They don't exist! Races do not exist! Glad we can finally end this stupid stuff.

"The most complex thing about race is that it's not real," said Dr. Kelly J. Madison, a professor of cultural politics and media at California State University in Los Angeles. "And that scientists have known that it's not real and been arguing that it's not real. It's not a real biological division. Human beings do not divide up into any kind of biological subcategories."

The disturbing part is they are holding this talk again at a local high school featuring 50 student leaders. All because race isn't real so we gotta make sure we keep hammering this junk into the skulls of the impressionable idiots out there.

Check out Mark Zuck's address to the nation. Poor guy can't act human for nothing. Wtf. The intro about his "parental leave" is golden...

Hilary Clinton's campaign was colluding with a SuperPac (Correct the Record) to publish and promote false stories, troll Trump supporters, purchase information from anyone who said they had damaging information on Trump, etc. in violation of US law.

muh Russia

Jeff Sessions is surpassing McCain on my most hated person in Washington list.

Sooo, to recap: Facebook knows nothing bout no stupid Russian interference but they are working diligently with the federal govt to
monitor and influence content worth hundreds of millions of dollars. :)

Weird ass world. Eventually you'll be able to vote on Facebook.

Go check out the twitter hashtag #DotardTrump just to see the left siding with Kim. Sick, sick people.

Maybe I'm alone in my thoughts, but this, in no way shape or form, is them fulfilling a campaign promise. Which makes it even more moronic to use that as a reason to pass it.

I'd imagine there are a lot of people who feel like me.

This is far too little, far too late. They may want to get outside the beltway if they think they're going to earn favor with the people who elected them to repeal and replace by simply modifying.

MOVE TO TAX REFORM YOU ****ING CLOWNS.

I get what you're saying. But ending the individual and business mandates removes the foundation of Obamacare and and it's requirement and shifts it to the states to experiment and implement their own rules. I don't think anyone said it's perfect, but it's far better than what we have now. Changes can be made after the 2018 elections.

I get what you're saying. But ending the individual and business mandates removes the foundation of Obamacare and and it's requirement and shifts it to the states to experiment and implement their own rules. I don't think anyone said it's perfect, but it's far better than what we have now. Changes can be made after the 2018 elections.

I agree with everything you said.

However, I think we have two wildly different views on what happens in those 2018 elections.

Obamacare will fail soon. Republicans don't have to remove the foundation for that to happen. All they're doing now is ensuring they get 100% credit for the inevitable failure. Can you imagine how insurance companies are going to act once they have the media on their side clamoring about how bad the Republican "repeal and replace" (although it neither repeals nor replaces) hurts the country? Kim Jong Un couldn't fire a rocket that will climb as quickly as premiums.

They didn't repeal Obamacare like they promised. Leaving a giant government program in place, but modifying it a bit so Washington is handing money to states with strings is not repeal and replace. It's modify in place.

The Republicans are going to get their clocks cleaned come 2018 if they pass this (I really don't give a shit regardless as they've shown how effective they are at passing policy that benefits America). The establishment will either way. But there will be no convincing any Republicans to come out to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT