How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF has happened to Ann Coulter?

Anyways, our media (Democrat PR firm with bylines) are on the side of North Korea and Iran. Ha. Think about the insanity for a second.

A group who is against protecting the border, putting our people first, hates our own president, advocates for Islam, Iran and North Korea. How are they not an enemy of the people?

Gregg Jarrett is spot on, IMO.

It is as I have said before, D.C. is full of corrupt people on both sides and no one will ever really pay until the swamp is actually drained. It is just smoke and mirrors to placate to the bases to feign an attempt at actually do something. If it looks like they are trying, most are contented with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnKBA
78131c5ba2b66e3750fcba2c12432020.jpg
Reality vs fiction, typical dumb ass liberal response. If you can't win in reality, try to cheat.

WTF has happened to Ann Coulter?

Anyways, our media (Democrat PR firm with bylines) are on the side of North Korea and Iran. Ha. Think about the insanity for a second.

A group who is against protecting the border, putting our people first, hates our own president, advocates for Islam, Iran and North Korea. How are they not an enemy of the people?
Part of the swamp probably.

It is as I have said before, D.C. is full of corrupt people on both sides and no one will ever really pay until the swamp is actually drained. It is just smoke and mirrors to placate to the bases to feign an attempt at actually do something. If it looks like they are trying, and most are contented with it.

Spot on warrior. People like hannity, coulter, Maddow, ingraham, Juan Williams, etc etc have gotten rich playing to the fringes. They stand for nothing other than their bank accounts.

That's why Trump is refreshing. His family has more money than they can ever spend - no incentive whatsoever to play political games.

Spot on warrior. People like hannity, coulter, Maddow, ingraham, Juan Williams, etc etc have gotten rich playing to the fringes. They stand for nothing other than their bank accounts.

That's why Trump is refreshing. His family has more money than they can ever spend - no incentive whatsoever to play political games.

Agree with almost all of that.

But I have never ever seen or heard of hannity changing or compromising any of his opinions due to rating/money.

The dude won't accept gifts, won't even go to an event with a free ticket. I think Sean takes a lot of undeserved heat.

Agree with almost all of that.

But I have never ever seen or heard of hannity changing or compromising any of his opinions due to rating/money.

The dude won't accept gifts, won't even go to an event with a free ticket. I think Sean takes a lot of undeserved heat.

He's probably a victim of the vitriolic climate Phatty. Agreed that he has stayed consistent. Ingraham probably falls into the same category.

The only thing I'd say is that most of the right media were on GWB's jock when he was pouts. In retrospect he was a major problem.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Our new COO is a data freak. Everything is numbers to him. I've spent the last month building spreadsheets and power points with no end game in sight.

I love when new bosses come in and think they have all the solutions.

Dealing with a similar situation now. Pretty boy democrat also.

I love when new bosses come in and think they have all the solutions.

Dealing with a similar situation now. Pretty boy democrat also.

This dude came in and immediately set an arbitrary OPInc target across all accounts (several hundred) with no regard to pricing structure, delivery location, etc. Makes no sense.

If you have a customer spending $100mm a year, I think you can live with a 10% margin. He thinks a $200k a year customer should be held to the same standard. It's nuts.

You'd think more people would get behind someone who's not owned by lobbyists and donors and can actually work for the people instead of making deals so they can make $400k speeches...but nope. Fall victim to media propaganda.

No, politics belongs on the political board. Sports is for sports. This is what some people do not understand. It does not take a genius to figure it out. Says something here.
When I posted in the topic I posted in, it hadn't been moved to the political thread. God knows I don't want to participate in this cess pool of a thread (unless I'm responding to someone who quoted me)

Anyone from the US cheering for North Korea should immediately be sent to live in NK... which wouldn't be for long. We have some very, very stupid people in our country.

We had a President that actually DID that in the 1920's
I THINK it was Harding??

This was some of the early "fashionable" communist movements in the US and UK

Before the AFL CIO was one unit -- so I THINK it was the AFL that had the revolutionary movement at the time

They were openly calling for revolution against the US Govt

Long story short
Our President placed about 120 of their leaders on a damn boat and ordered them sent to the nascent Communist Russian Republic (interim period during their civil war where I believe they were called the "RFSR" and not yet the USSR)

They called it THE RED ARC

....and that's also the name of my book
(double entendre on the idea of the trajectory of communism over time)

I can pull the reference from one of the old history books I have in my collection -- can't seem to find ANY reference on line right now

The AFL was made to publicly apologizer afterward and re-commit publicly to American Ideals

Sounds like Trump on steroids does't it?

Can anyone link an article from the Amazon/Washington Post that was positive about Trump?

I bet you can't find more than 3-5 at most.

well said -- and there ARDE positive things happening

Reuters and the Council on Foreign Relations have both posted well outlined pro-Trump admin articles recently

Warren Buffett and Henry Kissinger have both had very strong praise for at least some aspects of this admin

So have many others

You're made to feel as if you're on an island and isolated with your opinions/conditions

Something Stalin was a master of

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT