How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DKGm05NXkAACh-y.jpg:large

Welcome to liberal America! Where your sons are daughters, your daughters are sons, and kindergarten teachers are the dumbest person in the room.

There's no other country in the world that would let illegals roam around undocumented like we do.

Japan has it right: their immigration policy is strict (basically no Muslims: wonder if that correlates to their lack of terrorist activity lol?)

Look at their acceptance form (you need 80 points):

Points-Calculation-Zoomed.png

I led with the known facts. The facts in the very story you linked, that the woman openly admitted to consensual sex for work, then after not having sex with him anymore he stopped giving her work, now years later it's all of the sudden rape. So it wasn't rape then, only now that she didn't get what she wanted and regrets it? Based on those facts it's hard to automatically assume he's guilty. What's rich is that you think a woman should be able to accuse a man of rape and it's a done deal.

Who said that? Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and entitled to due process. You SJW's can't change that no matter how much you hate the Constitution and argue to the contrary. If charges are brought up and he's found guilty of rape, then he's a sick f*ck deserves everything he gets.

Again, accusations =/= guilt. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Why have none of the accused been prosecuted? Do Fox News employees have a get out of jail free card?
Luv the dissecting quotes btw, in mid-sentence.

[roll]
No, you guys have been out of power since Hillary lost and have done just about every treason related move to undermine the only elected official who really seems to care about this country. You should be ashamed of yourself. But, most on here know who you serve.
You truly are that dense and partisan!!! Who would have known???
[roll]

Matt Jones is a triggered snowflake. I like Clay Travis...that man has balls. He said boobs on TV. 'Murica
Where you just as upset when Kathy Griffin repeatedly said "nipple" on CNN? I was pretty upset when CNN furthered the false narrative of "hands up don't shoot", which led to eight police officers being murdered. But that doesn't fit your narrative right? It's on the wrong side of your culture war right?

Where you just as upset when Kathy Griffin repeatedly said "nipple" on CNN? I was pretty upset when CNN furthered the false narrative of "hands up don't shoot", which led to eight police officers being murdered. But that doesn't fit your narrative right? It's on the wrong side of your culture war right?

If Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc. are going to censor political speech that goes against their viewpoints, they absolutely should be held accountable for allowing content that facilitates sex trafficking. Or any illegal content.

If you're going to manipulate search results and censor specific legal speech, you need to accept the responsibility that comes with that.

Or don't censor any legal speech or manipulate search results to push your opinion, then we can talk.

Absolutely. If theyr taking ownership of some of the speech on their site, they absolutely must be saddled with ownership of the rest.

Either filter, and take ownership of those choices. Or no filter at all.

Oh the irony....

Per libs, the U.S should respect NK's right to sovereignty, but the U.S isn't allowed to protect its own sovereignty from illegals and foreigners.

Oh the irony......
Now Willy, remember humans can't be illegal, they are called criminal immigrants. You don't want to piss off the PC crowd right?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Oh the irony....

Per libs, the U.S should respect NK's right to sovereignty, but the U.S isn't allowed to protect its own sovereignty from illegals and foreigners.

Oh the irony......
It's like everything you ever thought to be true is now false.

Like living in Seinfeld's Bizarro World lol.

I hope Trumps tweets out:

US aid to Mexico for recent earthquake: $1 billion
Less: Withholding for down payment on wall: ($1 billion)
Net $0
GD genius post Cosby...

I feel for the Mexican people over this tragedy but we just had two major hurricanes hit us. We are $20 Trillion in debt. We have allowed millions of their citizens to illegally enter this country and take advantage of taxpayers for many years. Sooner or later we have to stop trying to help everyone in the world for nothing in return. We cannot afford it anymore.

Libtards going crazy in San Francisco. They are suing the 5 biggest oil producers for causing climate change. Coal and animal farts are bigger causes of greenhouse gases but they don't have deep pockets. I guess they also can't figure a way to sue the Sun for heating the earth in uneven patterns over the centuries.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...oakland-sue-oil-companies-over-climate-change

I think those companies should show some sensitivity and suspend all sales and transactions of their products in the state of california pending the outcome of the lawsuit, which i hope drags on for years and years.

I haven't seen it mentioned on here, but I'll tell you what, Melania Trump at the UN...

I couldn't decide whether to post a picture of her in a pant suit vs Hilary in a pant suit, or her at the UN vs Michelle Obama at the UN, but it's not a fair fight either way.

She looks like she walked off the set of a Bond movie.

We will never have a hotter First Lady ever in our existence as a nation. Talk about an upgrade. Hey, remember when media tried to act like Michelle Obama was attractive and a fashion icon?

There really is nothing I hate more than bullshit teasers for exposes.

Publish your story or don't, you attention whores.

I thought it was just a jab at James O'Keefe. But if it's being legit, eff them .

And why would someone sit on info until Saturday? That's a terrible time for the news cycle.

Reactions: Willy4UK
We will never have a hotter First Lady ever in our existence as a nation. Talk about an upgrade. Hey, remember when media tried to act like Michelle Obama was attractive and a fashion icon?

I thought it was just a jab at James O'Keefe. But if it's being legit, eff them .

And why would someone sit on info until Saturday? That's a terrible time for the news cycle.

Michelle isn't attractive. She's handsome.

Look at the way Clinton is acting now, and anyone want to tell me that shameless whore wasn't peddling influence as SOS?

Every move she's making is bad for her party and country, but all she cares about is keeping her name in the news and making a little money selling fiction novels.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Good Lord, Hillary really is never going away. I'm not sure anyone else could get their ass handed to them in one election cycle and not even be the candidate chosen to represent the party, Benghazi, the emails, rig the Dem primaries to win, and then lose the election you thought you had in the bag... the one you said you'd accept the results and it would hurt democracy to do otherwise... gah Hillary!

cb7.gif

somewhere in a bar right now some dude that hit that years ago is telling his melania story. he gets angry when the others don't believe him. he tells the story weekly

It is aggravating when people don't believe me---me, melania, ivanka, mff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT