POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy that this sham is allowed to continue. You want to talk about threats to democracy? This "investigation" is.

Kelly is chief of staff. this wasn't an unscripted press conference where he might hear something he didn't except. he knew the contents of the speech beforehand, yet somehow putting his hands near his face could be a face palm. our media...sigh

I haven't seen it mentioned on here, but I'll tell you what, Melania Trump at the UN...

I couldn't decide whether to post a picture of her in a pant suit vs Hilary in a pant suit, or her at the UN vs Michelle Obama at the UN, but it's not a fair fight either way.

2 pigs with lipstick vs a full blown Goddess. It is like a Hollywood movie with Hillary and Michele being the wart infested witches while Melania is the beautiful queen who must vanquish them.

Can anyone link an article from the Amazon/Washington Post that was positive about Trump?

I bet you can't find more than 3-5 at most.

DKM0Ff2WAAUNrUu.jpg

that sweet First Momma shows more sense in one statement than obama or any of his acolytes showed in 8 years...I'm all for impeaching Trump if it means we skip over pence and let melania rule the land.

Oh, so now the presidency is being investigated? Haha. Thought this was an investigation into the collusion during the election?

They had him wiretapped and have been doing this shit show for over a year and the best they have come up with was Trump saying women let you grab their pussy when you're a celebrity, his son agreeing to go to a meeting where someone claimed to have Intel on Hillary and Flynn talking about BS Russian sanctions.

But they couldn't find an issue with Obama or Hillary's many scandals.

dude loves him some louis farrakhan and he is going to talk about nazi germany and hatred for jews....

If anyone is treated to the level of negative propaganda and hate directed at them; it's white people.

We just want illegals to go back to their home country of where they came from and not cheat our citizens of every color out of what's theirs. Meanwhile Libs think whites should be exterminated.

Kelly is chief of staff. this wasn't an unscripted press conference where he might hear something he didn't except. he knew the contents of the speech beforehand, yet somehow putting his hands near his face could be a face palm. our media...sigh
Making drama out of nothing is all this is.

I'm only posting this tweet because of Lester Holts question. He really asked that? Are you kidding me?

I'd slow down on taking all of these sudden Mueller reports at face value. Mueller might be good friends with Comey, lost in mission creep, out to get Trump etc... but I'm not so sure he's running such a leaky investigation.

These leaks, if real, severely compromise his credibility and put a huge asterisk next to his final conclusion. He may be a lot of things, but I'm of the opinion he's smarter than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT