How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You replied by taking issue with a Fox News employee being accused of rape. lol

No, I replied to, and took issue with, you automatically assuming he was guilty of rape just because he worked for Fox News (or is it because he's black), even reveling in your assumption. Don't try to twist it. I couldn't give a shit less where he worked.

The question becomes, how many allegations must occur at Fox News

Actually, the question should be -- how many of them have been found guilty in the court of law? Allegations are exactly that. Liberal outrage and public opinion are trite.

I agree of course. I'll leave the judge, jury and executioner stuff to others.

No, you don't agree, and you didn't leave judgement to others. You came in here giddy, couldn't wait to post it. He was guilty in your mind as soon as you read the headline.

Personally I think its pretty racist that jameslee automatically assumes Charles Payne is a rapist. I wonder why?

No, I replied to, and took issue with, you automatically assuming he was guilty of rape just because he worked for Fox News, even reveling in your assumption. Don't try to twist it. I couldn't give a shit less where he worked.

Actually, the question should be -- how many of them have been found guilty in the court of law. Allegations are exactly that. Liberal outrage and public opinion is trite.

No yo don't agree, and you didn't leave judgement to others. You came in here giddy, couldn't wait to post it. He was guilty in your mind as soon as you read the headline.
It was in the title of the piece. You defended the guy. Seems cut and dry to me. Do I believe where there's smoke there's fire and more Fox News employees may actually get fired? Guilty as charged Moe! Sorry if that offends you.

Hey how long did you have to go without power? We were out 3 days after Ike.

3 days. It sucked ass. I didn't have a candle or a flashlight and was charging my phone at GD starbucks. 85 degree at night and no breeze. Effing sucked, Jameslee

3 days. It sucked ass. I didn't have a candle or a flashlight and was charging my phone at GD starbucks. 85 degree at night and no breeze. Effing sucked, Jameslee
It lasted forever for us too. Hopefully you were on the 2nd or 3rd floor as well. Dude I remember camping in Orlando in August before going to Epcot. Dumb even for a 23 year old. I don't remember sleeping at all. At least they sold beer there.

It was in the title of the piece

Now you're backtracking. Here's your comment -- "More Fox News sexual harassment and rape??? NOOO!" The sarcastic no gives you away. You automatically assumed the guy is guilty, due process be damned, just because of where he works.

You defended the guy.

I did? Now you're delusional, making stuff up. I said exactly this -- "I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong because I have no idea". Then I proceeded to point out the obviously outrageous differences between her own admissions and the charges of guilty of rape. That's not a defense of him, that's a defense of due process, and against ' rape culture' run amok.

Do I believe where there's smoke there's fire and more Fox News employees may actually get fired?

Except for this is a very serious matter of law. Accusations are exactly that. Not to mention, being fired isn't an indictment of guilt. You can't honesty be this dense, can you? Most businesses will fire over something like this, regardless of guilt, just avoid the mob and bad publicity.

Guilty as charged Moe! Sorry if that offends you.

Who charged him? Yahoo!? The liberal media? You? So everyone who's irrelevant. Because it damn sure wasn't those who matter. So much for innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't expect anything from you lot.

Sorry if that offends you.

It should offend anyone and everyone who believes in due process. Rape isn't some small deal. Even when found innocent, those falsely accused have their lives ruined. Liberal mob mentality on this subject, assuming all men are rapists in waiting, overcome by toxic masculinity is bullshit and a major injustice. The fact that you follow right along with that group think says a lot about you.

It lasted forever for us too. Hopefully you were on the 2nd or 3rd floor as well. Dude I remember camping in Orlando in August before going to Epcot. Dumb even for a 23 year old. I don't remember sleeping at all. At least they sold beer there.

Camping? Lol hurricane? Lol lol lol

Yeah, if i wanted to live 3rd world I'd go to san franciso

Reactions: KingOfBBN
I just mean the heat in Florida at night in summer. I slept in a well reviewed hotel once in Costa Rica and got absolutely ate up at night by the sand fleas even though we were elevated hundreds of feet up the hill from the ocean. Pure misery. I feel ya bra but it can't begin to compare to experiences in Texas and Florida. Certainly nothing remotely like that kind of destruction and misery.

Reactions: Willy4UK
At least on twitter there are opposing views still allowed, at times, to a certain extent.

Censorship on twitter, facebook, and youtube is getting out of control. They decide what trends.

Check this out. Hypocrites will censor and demonetize videos that don't agree with their political leanings but hey don't touch our sex trafficking.

Lawmakers Push for Sex Trafficking Bill Despite Silicon Valley Opposition
The bill, sponsored by Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and more than two dozen others, would amend a section of the Communications Decency Act that has shielded internet companies from liability for user-generated content posted on their sites. The legislation would create new liability for internet firms that “knowingly facilitate sex trafficking” via the content they host on their platforms.

Now you're backtracking. Here's your comment -- "More Fox News sexual harassment and rape??? NOOO!" The sarcastic no gives you away. You automatically assumed the guy is guilty, due process be damned, just because of where he works.

I did? Now you're delusional, making stuff up. I said exactly this -- "I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong because I have no idea". Then I proceeded to point out the obviously outrageous differences between her own admissions and the charges of guilty of rape. That's not a defense of him, that's a defense of due process, and against ' rape culture' run amok.

Except for this is a very serious matter of law. Accusations are exactly that. Not to mention, being fired isn't an indictment of guilt. You can't honesty be this dense, can you? Most businesses will fire over something like this, regardless of guilt, just avoid the mob and bad publicity.

Who charged him? Yahoo!? The liberal media? You? So everyone who's irrelevant. Because it damn sure wasn't those who matter. So much for innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't expect anything from you lot.

It should offend anyone and everyone who believes in due process. Rape isn't some small deal. Even when found innocent, those falsely accused have their lives ruined. Liberal mob mentality on this subject, assuming all men are rapists in waiting, overcome by toxic masculinity is bullshit and a major injustice. The fact that you follow right along with that group think says a lot about you.
Accusations is correct and also mentioned but please continue. Fox appreciates the support and victims should surely know how difficult it is to prove. Obviously Ailes, O'Reilly and company are simply misunderstood. :popcorn:

Reactions: Willy4UK
Accusations is correct and also mentioned but please continue. Fox appreciates the support and victims should surely know how difficult it is to prove. Obviously Ailes, O'Reilly and company are simply misunderstood. :popcorn:
Heres the problem. People on your side always yell rape accusations at those who threaten you. Its a way of your side to try shut people up. That's why people on our side question these accusations. There were even bogus rape allegations thrown against Julian Assange. Your side always pulls this crap.

Accusations is correct

And accusations that result in zero charges/arrests are lies.

Fox appreciates the support

Not supporting Fox. You can keep deflecting, building this strawman, but it changes nothing. I'm supporting due process and am against 'rape culture'.

victims should surely know how difficult it is to prove.

Yeah, because a victim has never lied and falsely accused someone of rape before. We should take them all 100% at their word, due process be damned, say screw the courts and immediately lynch everyone accused.

Obviously Ailes, O'Reilly and company are simply misunderstood.

I bet you believe Trump raped those 56644577443220097654 women trotted out by Hillary, too.

It's not like all of these women accusing these people haven't completely dropped off the face of the earth and no one cares about their stories anymore. No, that's a lie. The truth is law enforcement is ignoring them, covering up dozens upon dozens of rapes.

Heres the problem. People on your side always yell rape accusations at those who threaten you. Its a way of your side to try shut people up. That's why people on our side question these accusations. There were even bogus rape allegations thrown against Julian As sange. Your side always pulls this crap.
Do I really have to pick a side after all? If an executive really wants to clear their name, stop paying these women to settle. Seems simple enough in theory.

In another story, seems Equifax can lose sensitive data for hundreds of millions of Americans and absolutely nothing happens to those in charge. Maybe a Paddock republican will defend them also.

Not supporting Fox. You can keep deflecting, building this strawman, but it changes nothing. I'm supporting due process and am against 'rape culture'.
That's rich coming from someone leading with a defense tactic. What's next plausible deniability for all Fox Execs from this point forward?

It appears there is no limit to the number of Fox accusations that will keep Paddock republicans from this kind of defense.

Hocus Potus.:joy:

giphy.gif

Starting to think Sessions is compromised. So much evidence of corruption yet Sessions appears to be doing nothing. He may lack the balls for it but it may be deeper than that.

Starting? Too many years in just to fold at the first chance to back Trump. Career hack just like the rest of them. I was done when he recused. He has to do some major draining to get me back.

That's rich coming from someone leading with a defense tactic.
I led with the known facts. The facts in the very story you linked, that the woman openly admitted to consensual sex for work, then after not having sex with him anymore he stopped giving her work, now years later it's all of the sudden rape. So it wasn't rape then, only now that she didn't get what she wanted and regrets it? Based on those facts it's hard to automatically assume he's guilty. What's rich is that you think a woman should be able to accuse a man of rape and it's a done deal.

What's next plausible deniability for all Fox Execs from this point forward?

Who said that? Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and entitled to due process. You SJW's can't change that no matter how much you hate the Constitution and argue to the contrary. If charges are brought up and he's found guilty of rape, then he's a sick f*ck deserves everything he gets.

It appears there is no limit to the number of Fox accusations

Again, accusations =/= guilt. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Why have none of the accused been prosecuted? Do Fox News employees have a get out of jail free card?

This obession these people have with kids is sickening. And the indoctrination they are attempting is criminal.

Why anyone thinks a 2-3 year old is capable of deciding they are gay or transgender is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Gay preschoolers? GTFO of here.

These insane people want to live like the kids in Lord of the Flies. No rules, do whatever you want, yay for me, our way of thinking is in control of everything. These dopes are ruining a lot of children's lives.

Yes -

I think most would agree it's an issue citizens can rally / unify around, right?

So at some point the spell has to be broken for a wider range of folks
I don't know how else to say it

We have a propaganda system that's entrenched in so many aspects of American "culture" -- reminds me of what I think of as the "Aldous Huxley Model"

Often we're hearing viewpoints of a very narrow range of our population - but those viewpoints are amplified and repeated as if that adds truth and meaning

Anf in a way, eventually, it CAN take on a false type of weight to the message

It reminds me of the quote in "Gulag..." where it was noted that the committed Communists were never any more than 7% of the population of the USSR

Yet that sliver of humanity exterminated about 60 million and used Terror Tactics on their own populace to keep them subdued (more of the "G Orwell / 1984 Model")

A 100-150 Red Soldiers could hold complete control over an enslaved concentration camp of thousands with little to no fear of uprisings

Many Americans have been held at bay and/or paralyzed with FAR LESS effort - fear of being called names essentially ..... a bit more than that at times...but not much more

....breaking the spell man.....this is getting weird

Imagine being such a sensitive snowflake you get triggered over a negative article about a guy who is a known asshole.

I swear some of these STICK TO SPORTS!!1! people would get triggered if a liberal sports personality posted a negative article on terrorists.
No, politics belongs on the political board. Sports is for sports. This is what some people do not understand. It does not take a genius to figure it out. Says something here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT