POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why couldn't they have shot him with rubber bullets or tazer?

In hind sight they should have. But if someone keeps coming at you with a knife and won't listen, and in the heat of the moment at that, you may panic and pull the trigger too.

Have you seen the video? Guy was yelling to be shot.

I've seen numerous examples of taser being ineffective. From 4 feet it takes less than a second to lunge and make contact.

I agree, it would be nice if they could or did use a taser but it wouldn't be without risk. If they had, you would just have lefties rioting over "saving da white person".

Reactions: JStaff2187
Definitely possible i might panic and pull the trigger, or run, but i'm not a trained policeman. i don't believe in shooting someone just because they ask you to.
It just looks like there was more than one officer there and one of them could have tazed, pepper sprayed etc. or maybe cops don't always carry those things with them, i don't know.

I think, as a general rule, police should go ahead and gun down people who are threatening them with deadly weapons.

They can save the nonlethal force for scenarios when they don't run the risk of death or serous injury if the nonlethal force doesn't stop the criminal.

I want the leftist followers to point out which country lead by non-whites that they wish to live in and model their government after? Which country lead by Africans, Arabs or Latinos, do they wish to be like?

Anyways, if there was any justice in this world, Obama's entire cabinet along with Hillary would all get the death penalty or sit in a prison cell for the rest of their lives.
Amazing this guy is still alive. Is he?

Definitely possible i might panic and pull the trigger, or run, but i'm not a trained policeman. i don't believe in shooting someone just because they ask you to.
It just looks like there was more than one officer there and one of them could have tazed, pepper sprayed etc. or maybe cops don't always carry those things with them, i don't know.

I've said this stuff before, and it's technically true, but it's a slippery slope to go down if you're a cop who's job is to protect your community and yourself in the face of immediate danger. So, I absolutely believe and support their right to shoot and kill folks that are threatening their life with a weapon....especially mentally deranged ones like the dude in this case. He was on some shit, who's to say a tazer would phase him at all? Idk. Come get me mfer, I'm on bath saltz, and I'm gonna cut your neck till you shoot me dead. Cops have to potentially deal with crap like that, and I'm glad they sign up to do it. They deserve our support.

We take their guns and pussify them and we will end up like fn Europe where savages have no fear and carry out horrendous acts of violence in public. Our media/community is trying to make politically motivated violence "acceptable/good" and basic law and order "not acceptable/bad". That's kind of scary.

I think, as a general rule, police should go ahead and gun down people who are threatening them with deadly weapons.

They can save the nonlethal force for scenarios when they don't run the risk of death or serous injury if the nonlethal force doesn't stop the criminal.

I think they should've used an oil slick to cause him to fall and then throw a net over him. Problem solved.

I think they should've used an oil slick to cause him to fall and then throw a net over him. Problem solved.
Oil slick would have worked, or KY jelly, they have both. KY jelly would have been good for that guy.

Cohen, Trump's lawyer, has been scheduled to testify in front of the Senate Intelligence committee for weeks. He got there this morning, read his opening statement laying the smack down, then the Senate Intelligence committee abruptly decided to cancel the meeting.

I don't believe in shooting someone just for asking either. And training is great because it teaches you what you should do... same as studying for a test. Shame we all don't get 100%. When it comes to police/military just because you've been trained in simulated scenarios and read what to do in textbooks doesn't mean you'll react that way when something real happens.

This goes back to the Michael Brown scenario. Cop could have tased him if he thought about it, but when someone has their hands around your throats you'll just try to survive at that point.

I realize these cops weren't being grabbed around the throat and the situations do differ some, but that said 1 cop out of the 4 fired. 0 out of 4 tasered or pepper sprayed. Seems to me maybe these cops weren't trained to do that for whatever reason.

DKGHFUaUIAIFWi1

Rape? Did you even read the story or just the headline?

I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong because I have no idea, but by her own admission the sex was mutual. Seems to me she was trying to screw her way to the top and is now a woman scorned after it not working out that way.

Ms Hughes alleged Mr Payne coerced her to have sex with him in 2013 “in exchange for career opportunities and benefits”.

The suit states Mr Payne had “used his position of power to pressure Ms Hughes into submission”.

Also, it's sad that a bunch of so called 'rapists' are more honest/credible in their reporting than the rest of the liberal MSM.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but maybe that's the reason for all of these 'allegations'. Fox is on top, big time, leaving the rest of them in the dust. We all know how liberals love to use fake rape accusations to ruin their opponents.

I just find it fascinating that Jameslee cares about that but doesn't care that Clintons and Podesta sell children and rape them.That to me is absolutely mind blowing.

Maybe Jamesleee is on the child trafficking ring and that's why he doesn't say anything about it. I'd be silent on that too if I were him

I just find it fascinating that Jameslee cares about that but doesn't care that Clintons and Podesta sell children and rape them.That to me is absolutely mind blowing.

Maybe Jamesleee is on the child trafficking ring and that's why he doesn't say anything about it. I'd be silent on that too if I were him

[laughing] No doubt @jameslee32 is a bleeding heart liberal. Woman screams "black man had sex with me but not against my will" and he's already convicted him of rape and comes here to revel in it.

Not only does that make him a part of the 'rape culture' problem but, on top of that, does he just assume all black men are guilty of rape, due process be damned? Is that his racism is showing?

The definition of irony---bitching about a sports website talking about politics on another sports website. We've entered the age of where people only believe free speech only belongs to their beliefs. The great thing about this country is if you don't like something you don't have to participate. Personally I don't care for the libs or right-wingers, ya'll all take stuff to damn seriously.

Reactions: CatsNotCards
Rape? Did you even read the story or just the headline?

I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong because I have no idea, but by her own admission the sex was mutual. Seems to me she was trying to screw her way to the top and is now a woman scorned after it not working out that way.

Ms Hughes alleged Mr Payne coerced her to have sex with him in 2013 “in exchange for career opportunities and benefits”.

The suit states Mr Payne had “used his position of power to pressure Ms Hughes into submission”.
Yeah, sounds like she was prostituting herself and is pissed because she got stiffed. No pun intended.

And is this old news? They just brought him back on his show.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Jesus.. The rightwingers blame the leftist...and the leftist blame the right wingers. They are all corrupt...from McConnell to Hillary. Both sides got crazies...for the love of God I just saw Pat Robertson on tv blaming Harvey on homos humping.

Yes there are leftist that want that. Soon it will be as common as transgendered issues and gay marriage in your party platforms. And you and Jones can argue we are discriminating against pedophiles while you tear down statues of anyone that is not a 21st century leftist.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatsNotCards
And is this old news? They just brought him back on his show.

This is a new one and the reason for my earlier post. It disappeared for some reason but not before @Willy4UK was able to quote it. Either they're all a bunch of perverted rapists at Fox or something more sinister is at play here.

I do find it odd that none of them have been brought up on charges and convicted in a court of law. Bringing them to justice seems secondary in all of this. The main focus seems to be on attacking Fox News.

This is a new one and the reason for my earlier post. It disappeared for some reason but not before @Willy4UK was able to quote it. Either they're all a bunch of perverted rapists at Fox or something more sinister is at play here.

I do find it odd that none of them have been brought up on charges and convicted in a court of law. Bringing them to justice seems secondary in all of this. The main focus seems to be on attacking Fox News.
The Eric Boiling case is really sad. His son died (overdose?) the day he was let go from FOX.

The Eric Boiling case is really sad. His son died (overdose?) the day he was let go from FOX.

Yeah, that is sad. He's another perfect example, though. All everyone wanted was his job. You see now that he's been fired all the noise is suddenly gone. He isn't facing charges, hasn't been arrested, nothing. The 'victim' has all but disappeared and no one cares about her 'story' any longer.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
[laughing] No doubt @jameslee32 is a bleeding heart liberal. Woman screams "black man had sex with me but not against my will" and he's already convicted him of rape and comes here to revel in it.

Not only does that make him a part of the 'rape culture' problem but, on top of that, does he just assume all black men are guilty of rape, due process be damned? Is that his racism is showing?
Nothing scares liberals democrats like black republicans. Especially if it's a black man in a position of influence. Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Charles Payne. Libs have got to crush and silence them. Every time they will drag out some old tramp like Anita Hill to accuse them of rape or sexual harassment. The thought of democrats losing a certain pct. of the black voters scares them to death. Because they know that will be the end of their party, what's left of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT