POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime. The United States is ready, willing and able, but hopefully this will not be necessary. That’s what the United Nations is all about; that’s what the United Nations is for. Let’s see how they do.

Aaron Blake

Reporter, Washington Post
1h
As I argue here, this is a pretty unprecedented threat for Trump to make. Last month, he promised “fire and fury” if North Korea threatened the United States; with “totally destroy,” he seems to be suggesting the United States might annihilate an entire country of 25 million people. That’s a remarkable statement from a president.

If you don't like politics in your sports then don't read/watch/listen to the stuff that you know will have some sort of political content or political leaning/bias. No one is forcing you to go to KSR.

Imagine being such a sensitive snowflake you get triggered over a negative article about a guy who is a known asshole.

I swear some of these STICK TO SPORTS!!1! people would get triggered if a liberal sports personality posted a negative article on terrorists.

This is a new one and the reason for my earlier post. It disappeared for some reason but not before @Willy4UK was able to quote it. Either they're all a bunch of perverted rapists at Fox or something more sinister is at play here.

I do find it odd that none of them have been brought up on charges and convicted in a court of law. Bringing them to justice seems secondary in all of this. The main focus seems to be on attacking Fox News.
There's been several lawsuits aimed at CNN recently. Probably think they are getting revenge by doing this stuff to Fox.

Imagine being such a sensitive snowflake you get triggered over a negative article about a guy who is a known asshole.

I swear some of these STICK TO SPORTS!!1! people would get triggered if a liberal sports personality posted a negative article on terrorists.

The joke is on you. A liberal wouldn't post a negative article on a terrorist.

Matt is getting ready to run against Mitch. To get his geopolitical cred, he is sending Ryan Lemond to North Korea and Drew Franklin to the Syria-Iraq border

Reactions: JohnKBA
There really needs to be some sort of rule that if you get arrested as a politician, that you must resign immediately. Nonsense that these 3 clowns will still be allowed to serve.
It's even worse when you look at it from this perspective. There's been 500 murders in Chicago this year. 11 dead and 40 wounded just this weekend alone, and Illinois congressman Luis Gutierrez is in NY, side by side with lawbreakers, protesting for their right to break the law without consequence.

I chose my side long before there was twitter, long before the internet. I am a constitutional conservative and will gravitate toward the party that I feel most represents my views.

I don't tweet and the majority that I read are the ones that are posted here. I have Amy Mek on my favorites list but only check it every week or two. Is she a social engineer? Or is she just another person with an opinion on our society?

Good question. There seems to be plenty of these Amy Mek types that came out of nowhere to be the voice for certain groups.

Glad you took a position before twitter/social media. Problem is the kids growing up these days are influenced by the constant propaganda.

what's worse
is many of their clerics / shamans - are TELLING YOU What they're coming to do to you AND your women

Honest question

If you see a rape in progress - and you aren't armed
Would you try to physically intervene?

I"ll bet 90% of you yahoos would
You would have to wouldn't you?

Reactions: ymmot31
I just find it fascinating that Jameslee cares about that but doesn't care that Clintons and Podesta sell children and rape them.That to me is absolutely mind blowing.

Maybe Jamesleee is on the child trafficking ring and that's why he doesn't say anything about it. I'd be silent on that too if I were him
Sold me a couple last week. Old news. Who am I kidding, they were returned immediately.

Rape? Did you even read the story or just the headline?

I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong because I have no idea, but by her own admission the sex was mutual. Seems to me she was trying to screw her way to the top and is now a woman scorned after it not working out that way.

Ms Hughes alleged Mr Payne coerced her to have sex with him in 2013 “in exchange for career opportunities and benefits”.

The suit states Mr Payne had “used his position of power to pressure Ms Hughes into submission”.
Both and not shocking but the defense is fascinating.

Both and not shocking but the defense is fascinating.
What defense? That, by her own admission, she willfully consented to have sex with him because he was a man in a powerful position and she was using that to her advantage, trying to climb the corporate ladder? Where I come from, that's the opposite of rape, regardless if she failed at screwing her way to the top, regrets it and has hurt feelings years later

I just find it fascinating that Jameslee cares about that but doesn't care that Clintons and Podesta sell children and rape them.That to me is absolutely mind blowing.

Maybe Jamesleee is on the child trafficking ring and that's why he doesn't say anything about it. I'd be silent on that too if I were him
He is definitely a pervert. His post almost always have that element in it.

Reactions: ymmot31
The definition of irony---bitching about a sports website talking about politics on another sports website. We've entered the age of where people only believe free speech only belongs to their beliefs. The great thing about this country is if you don't like something you don't have to participate. Personally I don't care for the libs or right-wingers, ya'll all take stuff to damn seriously.
You don't care? You must not be here then. Carry on everybody, Mills_for_Three_ is not really here.

Good question. There seems to be plenty of these Amy Mek types that came out of nowhere to be the voice for certain groups.

Glad you took a position before twitter/social media. Problem is the kids growing up these days are influenced by the constant propaganda.

Have you read Amy Mek? She's for truth, justice, and the American way. She does not want our country inundated with third world savages, neither do I.

As far as constant propaganda goes, I believe the constant barrage from the main stream media via biased news reports, Hollywood via tv shows and movies, and the school system they are exposed to are much more effective propaganda tools than twitter or facebook. At least on twitter there are opposing views still allowed, at times, to a certain extent.

You replied by taking issue with a Fox News employee being accused of rape. lol

The question becomes, how many allegations must occur at Fox News for this company to NOT be defended by republicans?
CNN is being sued for racial discrimination. I'm sure you and your fellow democrats have not defended them, right?

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT