How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinton opens door to questioning legitimacy of 2016 election

Hillary Clinton, in an interview that aired Monday on NPR, said she "would not" rule out questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election if Russian interference is deeper than currently known.

The comment, a remarkable step for the former Democratic nominee, exemplifies Clinton's belief that President Donald Trump and his campaign could have knowingly received help from Russian operatives in the 2016 election.

What the hell? Once again she proves how much she truly hates this country and is only in the public eye to garner as much cash and power as she can get. All that crap she said about it being "dangerous for our democracy" if Trump didn't respect the election results was just bullshit on top of bullshit.

I don't care where the emails came from or how someone got them, they prove she should be in jail, not on a book tour.

Clinton opens door to questioning legitimacy of 2016 election

Hillary Clinton, in an interview that aired Monday on NPR, said she "would not" rule out questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election if Russian interference is deeper than currently known.

The comment, a remarkable step for the former Democratic nominee, exemplifies Clinton's belief that President Donald Trump and his campaign could have knowingly received help from Russian operatives in the 2016 election.

What the hell? Once again she proves how much she truly hates this country and is only in the public eye to garner as much cash and power as she can get. All that crap she said about it being "dangerous for our democracy" if Trump didn't respect the election results was just bullshit on top of bullshit.

I don't care where the emails came from or how someone got them, they prove she should be in jail, not on a book tour.

hillary-truth.gif

Another professed 'true christian' who does nothing but bash people. You guys worship a different Jesus than the one in the New Testament. This is why people are leaving the Christian church in droves - it is full of hypocrites. The modern day Pharisees Jesus loathed.
You have no clue, even Jesus showed anger turning over tables in a church. Christians do not have to roll over and be targets or whipping boys. Do a lot more research in the Bible and you will find that we do not have to accept the lying, cheating, stealing, beatings, be-headings, or any of the other evils this world and you morons on the left are guilty of. In fact, we are to oppose it. Learn something before you post. Your ignorance and lack of intelligence is showing.

But what if the sex tape was Malia and Ivanka? Would that be risqué enough for ya mister I've seen it all man?

Ivanka definitely. only thing i saw on that link was malia raising her skirt showing some thigh, or did i miss something?

Ivanka definitely. only thing i saw on that link was malia raising her skirt showing some thigh, or did i miss something?
The link was for the owner of Worldstar asking a million dollars not to release the video. That ass cheek shot wasn't much, I agree with that.

This is a football board and you're rambling about politics. What a psycho...

There is a political thread on the general discussion board.

Nobody here wants the board flooded with your political beliefs, nor does anyone care. Take the crybaby stuff elsewhere.

And guess what ---> if you don't like KSR you don't have to go there. Plenty of sites with UK info and zero politics if it bothers you.

Lots of replies. Looks like plenty of others thought it warranted discussion :) moved to the paddock now tho so all is well eh?

And don't be so darn sensitive bro... it's awkward ;)

The article isn't remotely political. It's about what a total douche Clay Travis is. You guys whine and complain every time KSR even hints at something that ya'll can skew into bashing them over politics.

Ummm it kinda was political. Brining in race , whitey this whitey that , accusing trump of being a supremacist... accusing trump of running a " racist campaign " (idiotic ) , accusing people of being "harsher " on African Americans be they're African American...

It was silly imo. Hard to take him seriously to be honest

On a site with BTI writing articles, I find it difficult to care about political interjections.

Besides, it's not exactly "stick to sports" land when a guy like Clay Travis, whose business is sports talk, jumps into the political fray like that. I don't understand people's inability to differentiate the two while seeing how they are linked, almost intrinsically. Jackie Robinson didn't stick to sports. Ali didn't stick to sports. JJ Watt isn't sticking to sports.

There's a world out there. The athletes playing are humans who live in it. The people who cover it are too. It's no different than a guy from the bank or the grocery store going home and having a political opinion that he shares on social media.

Also odd that the ire doesn't seem to be at Travis for not sticking to sports. Wonder why that is?
And some of the appeal of sports talk is the absence of the political shit we can get better and more informed coverage from in 100 different outlets. If his intent is to report on the world and politics, maybe don't play like a sports blog when its convenient, then try to forcefully parlay those unwanting and unsuspecting readers into a political constituency, which is EXACTLY what he's trying to do. .

As I said, he can broadcast autofellation if he wants, it's his baby. The folks who made him who he is are voicing a different opinion on what they want form Matt while Matt continues to tune them out while baiting and switching them.

You can rationalize and marginalize that fact til you're blue in the face, but it won't change what's going at KSR. Their base is eroding b/c of Matt's arrogance and egomania. He's beginning to be off-putting to those who gave him what he has. Good luck with that.

Are you triggered, sweetie? You keep @ing me like I give a runny shit what you think.

I take it the video was too long and informative for your 140 characters of runny shit propaganda tweet you like so much and defend. Keep regurgitating the social engineering for division or do you have an actual comment on what Ron Paul said about the left/right?

I take it the video was too long and informative for your 140 characters of runny shit propaganda tweet you like so much and defend. Keep regurgitating the social engineering for division or do you have an actual comment on what Ron Paul said about the left/right?
I didn't watch it. I can't type any slower... I don't give a rat **** what you think. You feel me?

I didn't watch it. I can't type any slower... I don't give a rat **** what you think. You feel me?

I didn't ask you for your opinion on what I think. I asked you for your opinion on what Ron Paul thinks and the left/right bullshit including fake nobody twitter superstars of propaganda. Is that slow enough or is an actual conversation that challenges you to think too many rat **** given for you to handle?

I didn't ask you for your opinion on what I think. I asked you for your opinion on what Ron Paul thinks and the left/right bullshit including fake nobody twitter superstars of propaganda. Is that slow enough or is an actual conversation that challenges you to think too many rat **** given for you to handle?
Wow, I had no idea I was in your head that deep.

Sorry, I don't think about you guys that much when I'm away from CI.

One more time. You can keep talking, I'll keep treating you like traffic noise. Your opinion is not something I care about.

Wow, I had no idea I was in your head that deep.

Sorry, I don't think about you guys that much when I'm away from CI.

One more time. You can keep talking, I'll keep treating you like traffic noise. Your opinion is not something I care about.

Yup too much thinking for you to handle. No challenging discussion is worth your time. Echo chambers it is. Here ya go. Back to your programming

Another professed 'true christian' who does nothing but bash people. You guys worship a different Jesus than the one in the New Testament. This is why people are leaving the Christian church in droves - it is full of hypocrites. The modern day Pharisees Jesus loathed.
One of my pet peeves is when non-believers talk down to Christians and essentially tell them they are not "good" Christians. You don't believe and practice yourself, yet you have the authority to tell me as a Christian what I should believe and how I should practice? No, no you don't. You don't hold yourself up personally to the standard to which Christians aspire, but because we aspire to a higher standard and fall short, you have some right to criticize? No, no you don't. In fact, that's the absolute height of hypocrisy. So the irony is that you are too big of a fool to recognize you are guilty of being the very thing you accuse Christians of being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT