POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They've been using that 11 million number for 12-13 years. The real number is probably somewhere around 30-40 million. Maybe even higher than that.

Id say LA has 2-3 million illegals alone. All told, id say cali has north of 6 million themselves.

Texas about 3. New mexico and az a few mill a piece.

Doesnt count the 10-12 more scattered about. All reproducing as fast as possible.

This cannot stand, this clears up all the bullshit Trump has had to put up with for the last 8 months.
Obama was so caught up in his legacy that he was willing to do whatever it took.

And still lost. Pretty amazing

You can't expect any honesty from these people. It's either blatant lies or total delusion. Regardless, the left is at war with reality.

They said that with a straight face in that video.

Politics and sports intertwining has jumped the shark.

We have UK fans defending ultimate UK hater Clay Travis because they agree with his politics.

I never thought I'd see the day. We really are a tragically divided nation.

And finding liberal stuff on Jones' site shouldn't not come as any kind of surprise to anyone who has followed KSR over the years.

Lots of replies. Looks like plenty of others thought it warranted discussion :) moved to the paddock now tho so all is well eh?

And don't be so darn sensitive bro... it's awkward ;)

Obviously plenty of people are agreeing with me here.

Any post even remotely mentioning MJ or politics is going to go multi because people, for whatever reason, turn into complete blowhards when politics is involved.

This is what I think, you should think that way too.

No, idiot, I think this way and that's the way YOU should think. If you weren't such a snowflake you'd think my way.

Someone must be triggered. You're the snowflake because you don't agree.

....and then it devolves from there. You can change the subject matter, what side you're arguing for, and other variables and it's virtually the same discussion every time.

I think really what we all need to do is come together against @~Keyser Soze~

That guy is a legit psycho and should have his internet disconnected.

Obviously plenty of people are agreeing with me here.

Any post even remotely mentioning MJ or politics is going to go multi because people, for whatever reason, turn into complete blowhards when politics is involved.

This is what I think, you should think that way too.

No, idiot, I think this way and that's the way YOU should think. If you weren't such a snowflake you'd think my way.

Someone must be triggered. You're the snowflake because you don't agree.

....and then it devolves from there. You can change the subject matter, what side you're arguing for, and other variables and it's virtually the same discussion every time.

I think really what we all need to do is come together against @~Keyser Soze~

That guy is a legit psycho and should have his internet disconnected.
Still screaming for help because you got owned when you put your cape on and tried to save another dude. Man up, grow some balls, or stay in your lane so you don't get your feelings hurt again.

This dude is talking about others being triggered while being so triggered he's still trying to fight another man's fight from last week.

Reactions: UK-BILL
DKChs47U8AA6z3w.jpg

Use this article as a type of play book - doesn't matter if you consider yourself "Left" or "Right"

I put several sources together that I've been gathering - and drafted an update on the Trump Admin's efforts to dismantle sex trafficking networks and bust PEDOPHILES

We can ALL get behind THAT at least, right?
I mean -- the media has probably been praising the FBI / DOJ's efforts here right?

Ask someone TOMORROW - whether or not they support the Trump admin's efforts in this area ---

https://wordpress.com/post/50ampfuse.blog/6229

Blog is free / no adverts / no sponsors nor money being made etc

An excerpt will follow soon....

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Why Can't the Media Support the Trump's Admin's Efforts Against ...

9/19/17

There's something terribly wrong with out "media" right now -- and I THINK that many people SENSE it or (more hopefully) recognize it.

American television media (and others - but I'll keep the scope limited) aren't even true 'news' outlets -- they're Propaganda organs of the State.

The various people who appear on these shows reading their teleprompter and talking about various topics they deem "news" -- are doing what they are told and nothing else.

There IS NO investigative journalism in the American "Statist" media - if there were - you'd see more variance between the networks, right?

pedo_media1.jpg

I mean - this is another thing that US Citizens should be thankful for from the Trump Admin. Inadvertently, this admin has helped cast a light on how LOCK STEP and MINDLESS the media is (not to mention our political system - but that's another post entirely)

OF ALL THE THINGS that this Admin has done so far (and there have been meaningful accomplishments that are going ignored - see my earlier posts for an example).....why hasn't even ONE of our celebrated (worshipped) NEWS OUTLETS -- addressed the FANTASTIC GAINS made by the admin against:

1. International Sex Trafficking &
  2. Pedophilia Networks
(note that in MANY cases the former features the latter)

pedo_muslim-quote.jpg

How mindlessly hateful do you have to BE to not acknowledge that both of those are AWFUL things??

Where are the "women's marches" to show solidarity on this?

Where's the VATICAN?
Well -- they're not HELPING -- Here they are EVACUATING their US Embassy Priest Who will have his case "reviewed" by the Vatican.....

I took note of the stats about 3 months ago and whereas the previous Admin netted something like 400-425 pedophiles in one year.....this Admin .... who OPENLY DECLARED THEIR INTENT TO CRACK DOWN ON THIS SICK RING OF CRIMINALS --- had arrested around 2,000 in ONE MONTH.

Here are some links for you to consider on this topic:

3,000 Pedophiles Arrested Since Trump Took Office

Not JUST in the US - Largest Pedo Bust EVER in Norway - IGNORED

Looks like our Justice Dept / FBI are finding A LOT of these SICKOS....in Washington DC

So - what better way to blackmail and "own" a politician than to get someone in office who engaged in this type of sick / criminal behavior?

Like the Seattle mayor that just resigned after 5 different men came forward testifying about how he molested them....

You Think This Was Just OVERLOOKED Somehow??

This link is a little old and goes back to Feb -- but the arrests had already started then -

Why Aren't Media Talking About These Busts???

NBC Notes that Pope Francis' Top Advisor - Is Busted as a PEDOPHILE

Have to go to Overseas Media to Get Some Updates - Russia Notes Wide Spread Crackdown on Pedophiles by Trump Admin

So -- could it BE that this Admin is starting to get close to a powerful group of people who engage in this twisted behavior and/or blackmail others with it?

Could this be more organized and widespread than you think?

While I can't prove it - I hate to admit that I believe it is RAMPANT --- and I'd b willing to bet my next paycheck that the prevalence is much higher within 'elite political / cultural'' circles

Link Shows Some of the Org's That Support / Promote Pedophilia

The North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) had early support from Allen Ginsberg. In the UK, the Pedophile Information Exchange (PIE) sought acceptance on the Left by affiliating itself with the National Council for Civil Liberties (NCCL), then run by prominent Left-wingers. Leading members of the Labour party, including Patricia Hewitt and Harriet Harman, were tarnished by their association with PIE, but many of them remain in positions of power in the Labour party.

Google RESISTS - Legislation That Takes Aim at Child Sex Networking Online

So what ARE we hearing?

It seems like suddenly there's a RACE to normalize PEDOPHILIA in the United States -- here are some articles illustrating my point:

Univ Mich Staffer Publishes About Lack of "Gay PRESCHOOLERS"
Teen Vogue Says that Children CAN understand Mutual Sex - Just like "ordering pizza"
Brit PM Says NO Recompense for Sexually Abused Kids - they CONSENTED
US Schools Urging Children to Become "Transgender"
Salon - Pedophilia is a TYPE OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Hollywood Rampant with Pedophilia - Actor Interviewed

Finally - here's a declassified US Dept of State Document acknowledging systematic pedophilia networks using a pizza parlor as their 'front' for sex trafficking

From FOIA State.Gov - Organized Pedo Network(s)

(document released in Sept 2014 - investigation includes overseas networks in India and goes back to at least 2004)

So - help me understand.
How can the media NOT get behind this?

HOW can the University of Michigan allow such a disgraceful publication as the one linked above while these arrests are happening?? OR EVER?

How aren't we seeing more public figures come out to address this and call for unity on this disturbing issue??

family_linda-gordon-nuc-fam-must-be-destroyed.jpg

The silence should tell you something,

The urgent move to normalize pedophilia is as PREDICTABLE as it is TRAGIC

If you were wondering when it might be a good time to take a stand on SOMETHING

If you were unsure of which political / social issue to possibly champion ....

Why not start here?

SAY SOMETHING
DO SOMETHING

Even LITTLE THINGS add up when SANE PEOPLE (who cross political, race, geographic lines) decide to move on an issue.

DO ONE LITTLE THING - repost the stories

Ask someone if they're aware of these stories

Ask them if they can agree on this ONE ANGLE to the Trump Admin

family_lenin-we-must-hate.jpg

The predictable name calling will start somewhere in there.

Someone might try to trot out the ever so tired "Homophobic" label --- but that doesn't quite apply here does it?

I mean -- WHAT?

WHAT WORD DO YOU HAVE FOR ME / ANYONE ELSE FOR OPPOSING PEDOPHILIA?

Spread the word, friends - raise awareness

This is ONE of the reasons our "media" has to make so much noise on other topics -- don't be fooled by distractions!

2 + 2 = 4
and NO, our children

ARE
NOT

YOURS

Ask anyone who's swept away with the "dangerous white man" line of bull$hit -- whether or not they're aware of the massive pedophile rings that are being busted right now

Ask them if they think that's more important that this tripe

Ask them if they support the FBI / DOJ and Trump Admin on this SPECIFIC crackdown

Here's an article I've written on it with plenty of sources to help you along:

9/19/17

There's something terribly wrong with out "media" right now -- and I THINK that many people SENSE it or (more hopefully) recognize it.

American television media (and others - but I'll keep the scope limited) aren't even true 'news' outlets -- they're Propaganda organs of the State.

The various people who appear on these shows reading their teleprompter and talking about various topics they deem "news" -- are doing what they are told and nothing else.

There IS NO investigative journalism in the American "Statist" media - if there were - you'd see more variance between the networks, right?

pedo_media1.jpg

I mean - this is another thing that US Citizens should be thankful for from the Trump Admin. Inadvertently, this admin has helped cast a light on how LOCK STEP and MINDLESS the media is (not to mention our political system - but that's another post entirely)

OF ALL THE THINGS that this Admin has done so far (and there have been meaningful accomplishments that are going ignored - see my earlier posts for an example).....why hasn't even ONE of our celebrated (worshipped) NEWS OUTLETS -- addressed the FANTASTIC GAINS made by the admin against:

2. Pedophilia Networks

pedo_muslim-quote.jpg

How mindlessly hateful do you have to BE to not acknowledge that both of those are AWFUL things??

Where's the VATICAN?
Well -- they're not HELPING -- Here they are EVACUATING their US Embassy Priest Who will have his case "reviewed" by the Vatican.....

I took note of the stats about 3 months ago and whereas the previous Admin netted something like 400-425 pedophiles in one year.....this Admin .... who OPENLY DECLARED THEIR INTENT TO CRACK DOWN ON THIS SICK RING OF CRIMINALS --- had arrested around 2,000 in ONE MONTH.

Looks like our Justice Dept / FBI are finding A LOT of these SICKOS....in Washington DC

So - what better way to blackmail and "own" a politician than to get someone in office who engaged in this type of sick / criminal behavior?

Like the Seattle mayor that just resigned after 5 different men came forward testifying about how he molested them....

This link is a little old and goes back to Feb -- but the arrests had already started then -

Have to go to Overseas Media to Get Some Updates - Russia Notes Wide Spread Crackdown on Pedophiles by Trump Admin

So -- could it BE that this Admin is starting to get close to a powerful group of people who engage in this twisted behavior and/or blackmail others with it?

While I can't prove it - I hate to admit that I believe it is RAMPANT --- and I'd b willing to bet my next paycheck that the prevalence is much higher within 'elite political / cultural'' circles

The North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) had early support from Allen Ginsberg. In the UK, the Pedophile Information Exchange (PIE) sought acceptance on the Left by affiliating itself with the National Council for Civil Liberties (NCCL), then run by prominent Left-wingers. Leading members of the Labour party, including Patricia Hewitt and Harriet Harman, were tarnished by their association with PIE, but many of them remain in positions of power in the Labour party.

So what ARE we hearing?

It seems like suddenly there's a RACE to normalize PEDOPHILIA in the United States -- here are some articles illustrating my point:

Teen Vogue Says that Children CAN understand Mutual Sex - Just like "ordering pizza"

Finally - here's a declassified US Dept of State Document acknowledging systematic pedophilia networks using a pizza parlor as their 'front' for sex trafficking

(document released in Sept 2014 - investigation includes overseas networks in India and goes back to at least 2004)

So - help me understand.

HOW can the University of Michigan allow such a disgraceful publication as the one linked above while these arrests are happening?? OR EVER?

How aren't we seeing more public figures come out to address this and call for unity on this disturbing issue??

Why not start here?

SAY SOMETHING
DO SOMETHING

Even LITTLE THINGS add up when SANE PEOPLE (who cross political, race, geographic lines) decide to move on an issue.

Someone might try to trot out the ever so tired "Homophobic" label --- but that doesn't quite apply here does it?

I mean -- WHAT?

This is ONE of the reasons our "media" has to make so much noise on other topics -- don't be fooled by distractions!

2 + 2 = 4
and NO, our children

ARE
NOT

YOURS

In an end around the Democratic process
The Vatican is hosting mayor's and galvanizing them to go back to their home nations and fight "climate change"

Here are some slightly older articles on the subject:

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=25537

and I REALLY like this one -- Seattle mayor Ed Murray (who's since had 5 men accuse him of molesting them when they were kids) was FRONT AND CENTER with the Vatican on this one.....
https://murray.seattle.gov/mayor-to-attend-vatican-climate-forum/

Listen to this Pedophile Criminal speak about the wonderful world he wants to help build:

“Seattle is an innovative leader in sustainability and carbon reduction, but too often the benefits of our progress are not equitably shared,” said Murray. “Our most at-risk communities, low-income families and communities of color are disproportionally impacted by climate change. Seattle is committed to changing this through our Equity and Environment Initiative to ensure strong social justice outcomes in our environmental policy. I’m humbled to have the opportunity to share this experience with global leaders as we heed the Pope’s call for action.”

The list of participants includes over 50 mayors from some of the world’s major cities, including Rome, Florence, Milan, Tehran, Sao Paolo, Mexico City, Johannesburg, Paris, and Madrid, as well as a handful of other officials such as Governor Jerry Brown of California.

Mayors from the United States who will attend include the majors of Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Portland, San Francisco, San Jose, and Seattle.

Matt Jones is a triggered snowflake. I like Clay Travis...that man has balls. He said boobs on TV. 'Murica
He is a lifelong Dem taking on a current Dem divisive epidemic of identity politics. You cut off anyone that dares challenge you. Instead of talking about your team needing better "messaging" perhaps just stop being the DNC version of Zipp or Howie. And Jonathan Miller is a shitty proxy.

They also put homeschooling parents in jail
but make sure Islamic "immigrants' // fighters are given safe asylum and supported completely

Some parts of Europe simply no longer want to live

Germany may even be worse right now

Patriots in those nations seriously need to start organizing and FIGHTING BACK against Islamic Imperialism

Grown damn men need to lead the effort

Sickening to think of turning my wife / children over to Sharia law
I'd rather us all die fighting

Good thing we helped save Europe from Hitler and all those "some lives aren't worth living" concepts he had......that and "living space" for the dominant race......good thing they're not having to worry about THAT SHIT anymore

F'ing Sweeden

Here you go - while we're at it:

Canada Making Plans to Fight "Islamaphobia"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/canada-parliament-begins-study-on-how-to-combat-islamophobia

Canada refuses to bring charges against Imam calling for DEATH TO JEWS
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/canada-no-charges-against-imams-who-called-for-the-deaths-of-jews

Minnesota Muslim Mommies - taking their daughters to Detroit - for Female Genital Mutilation (just when you thought Detroit couldn't get a worse rap??)
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/...ed-for-driving-their-girls-to-detroit-for-fgm

The friends of the hard left - rounding up people suspected of being gay en masse in Zanzibarhttps://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/...we-suspect-they-were-engaged-in-homosexuality

Rule of law imploding in Denmark - Islamic influx worst crisis "since WW2"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/...ant-crime-worst-situation-since-2nd-world-war

15 year old little shit kills his Mom in MICHIGAN to please his Muslim dad who was worried he was booming 'too Americanized"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/...killing-mother-to-please-strict-muslim-father

((same state that recently had their flagship Univ publish an article asking the question whether or not "preschoolers are gay enough"))

American Women attacked with acid in French train station -- they were "uncovered"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/...-tourists-attacked-with-acid-in-train-station

Also in France - a man yells ALLYU AKAKAKAKBARKAR -- and bashes 2 women with a hammer
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/france-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-injures-two-women-hammer

(must have been a moderate)

Islamic State calls on followers to commit murder at hurricane relief centers
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/...jihad-mass-murder-at-hurricane-relief-centers

Young man who was wearing a cross in Germany - may have been Islamic and converted to Christianity? Bashed repeatedly in the face......for all that CROSS WEARIN AND WHAT NOT
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/germany-muslim-migrants-viciously-attack-christian-wearing-cross

and our BEST ALLIES - the Saudi's -- 5th grade text books describes the house that's "coming" where Jews will be put to death - on a lighter note they intone that Christians are merely "Cursed"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/saudi-5th-grade-textbook-hour-will-come-muslims-kill-jews

....and then pay close attention to the weak kneed statement from a US Human Rights group on that last bit:

According to Human Rights Watch (HRW), a U.S.-based advocacy group, Saudi Arabia’s religious studies curriculum “contains hateful and incendiary language toward religions and Islamic traditions that do not adhere to its interpretation of Sunni Islam,” including the labeling of Jews and Christians as unbelievers “with whom Muslims should not associate.”

^ no, Sherlock

Everyone has the right to follow their conscious and adhere to religious convictions in this nation.....there's NOTHING wrong with considering someone an 'unbeliever"

but that's not all the book is doing is it?

those unbelievers have to be exterminated - in order for the Great and Bastardized "ALLAH" to realize his grand vision of a word with no JOOOOOS

Wonder where the Jewish media is in all this?
Why no organized outcry do you think?

Seriously -- pretend for a minute that it was all of 100 white southern men at a Stuckeys Parking Lot signing a declaration that all Jews must die.......

Think anyone would say something?

People are either pissing their pants from fear

Or this is a CONTRIVED CONFLICT in the making

I'm starting to think that Albert Pike's "vision of 3 world wars" might not be looney tunes after all

Peace

This is a football board and you're rambling about politics. What a psycho...

There is a political thread on the general discussion board.

Nobody here wants the board flooded with your political beliefs, nor does anyone care. Take the crybaby stuff elsewhere.

And guess what ---> if you don't like KSR you don't have to go there. Plenty of sites with UK info and zero politics if it bothers you.
This is the dude who was crying mad because I said the Jamelle Hill thread that instantly went political didn't belong on the basketball board.

Ask anyone who's swept away with the "dangerous white man" line of bull$hit -- whether or not they're aware of the massive pedophile rings that are being busted right now

Ask them if they think that's more important that this tripe

Ask them if they support the FBI / DOJ and Trump Admin on this SPECIFIC crackdown

Here's an article I've written on it with plenty of sources to help you along:

9/19/17

pedo_media1.jpg

2. Pedophilia Networks

pedo_muslim-quote.jpg

Where's the VATICAN?

So what ARE we hearing?

So - help me understand.

Why not start here?

SAY SOMETHING
DO SOMETHING

I mean -- WHAT?

2 + 2 = 4
and NO, our children

ARE
NOT

YOURS
Was gonna say the same thing. You stole my thunder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT